Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Who to report scams & con emails to!
3/27/2006 2:05:49 AM
Hi Anthony, Since my site is international, and since a very large chunk of the internet is viewed by US citizens, I think the link will still be an asset to you. :-) I look forward to your "spruced up" article. It's a dandy and very helpful piece. God bless, Dave
+0
Jerome Pfeifer

316 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
3/27/2006 1:22:00 PM
Hi Anthony, Jerome Pfeifer here, I just came accross this at the Microsoft NewsGroup, I am still on the page as I write this. It is fresh and I wanted all my friends and yours to beware of what is happening. ============================================ Microsoft warns on browser bugs Visit the wrong website and your computer could be compromised Microsoft has urged consumers to be wary as three newly discovered bugs leave people open to attack while using the internet Read Both of these! Attacks on Unpatched IE Flaw Escalate =========================================== I hope nothing happens to any of our friends here at Adland or anywhere as far at that matter goes. Jerome Pfeifer Sr
Jerome Contact EM: 190053@adlandpro.com $250 In FREE Advertising
+0
3/27/2006 2:23:27 PM
Hi Dave, Will get on with it when I have a bit more time, maybe later on tonight when Pam is asleep. Your Security Friend in Las Vegas.
+0
3/27/2006 2:34:16 PM
Hi Jerome. Yes the two pieces (& Links) you have posted show the reason why myself & a lot of other Internet business users do not use Internet Explorer as their main browser. I have not actually used IE for over a year now, because of the vulnerability to hackers & it's poor security. Crazy Browser is another browser that uses IE technology & should also only be used if you are totally sure of your PC's security protection, better still do not use them at all. Keep your virus protection updated, your Adaware, Spyware & Malaware, protection programs updated daily & USE THEM!!!! By that I mean run your Adaware, Spyware & Malaware scans daily! If not daily every other day. Virus protection programs should always be left on, still run virus scans daily also. There is no point having this type of protection if you do not use it. Thanks Jerome, it's not really about emails, but the links to these sites can be sent in emails, thats why you NEVER, NEVER click on any hyper links in suspicious emails. Your Security Friend in Las Vegas.
+0
3/27/2006 11:48:52 PM
Hi Anthony, Doing a great job,hope Pam gets well soon! They could also check at http://www.scambusters.org/ Thanks Leanne Busby Post a free ad! http://epage.com/js/csp/45624.html
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!