Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Secure your Home when your on Vacation!
3/25/2006 1:07:36 PM
Hello Lawton. I'm happy if you think my tips will be useful to you. These tips are collected from many Police & Security companys web sites & snail mail documents. Although these tips are primarily for Americans, being born in the UK & just entering my fourth year living here in my little desert town in Nevada, USA. I know that they are equally useful for citizens of many other country's. Your Security Friend in Las Vegas.
+0
3/25/2006 1:16:34 PM
Hello Lisa our little Adlandpro Jewel.... Thank you for your kind comment & your concern. Pam is starting to get a bit stronger, but it will be a long road back to some semblance of health. The doctors have told us that once you contract COPD, you cannot be cured from it, you just have to re-arrange your life to make sure that you do not do anything to make it flair up. It will lie dormant until an irratant triggers of the disease again in her lungs basically closing of her bronchial tubes. It is a lot more complicated than that but thats the basic version, it stops you from being able to breathe without immediate medical assistance. Once again Lisa, thanks for your concern & I hope these Security tips are helpful to you. Your Security Friend in Las Vegas.
+0
3/25/2006 1:19:16 PM
Hi James.... Now, Now... Don't give the criminals more ideas of being able to rob us legally..... I know what you mean though, it would be nice if you could bobby-trap your 'castle', it would serve any criminal right if they got hurt by being somewhere that they should not be.... Your Security Friend in Las Vegas.
+0
3/25/2006 1:23:31 PM
Hello Jo. Thank you so much for you very kind remarks. It is so nice to be appreciated, not that I do these forums for that reason (as votes for me in the POTW go to show... LOL) I find these tips to help the average person to know how to better be able to protect their Home & Family & to advertise our Security Store & the products we have for the American family to be able to purchase for their Security. Your Security Friend in Las Vegas.
+0
3/25/2006 4:51:19 PM
Hello Anthony, thanks for looking out for the rest of us. Those are great reminders (tips) of what we should and should not do during vacation. Planning and communication with friends and neighbours will help to keep our property safe while we are away. Regards, Pauline Spence http://PSpence1.successuniversity.com/new
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!