Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Tim
Tim Southernwood

839 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
The Eight Principles of Having Fun
3/20/2006 12:05:02 PM
Hello to all #101 Motivational readers, Sorry for not being so active here in the forum lately. I've been very preoccupied with family (wife & 4 kids), misc. ventures, and investing in my primary Business (Tim Inc.) so there has been little time for much else. The following is something I recently came across though, that I thought you all would enjoy. Just follow this link: http://www.eightprinciples.com/ Interested in Your Success!
Tim Southernwood/Get eH² Packs!/BlogNet Awards We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act but a habit - Aristotle
+0
G. Lee Meyer

137 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: The Eight Principles of Having Fun
3/20/2006 3:01:13 PM
Thanks Tim,I did enjoy the site. We all need balance in our lives. To make time for work, family, friends and fun. It all goes to show that life really is what we make of it. Here's a quote by Max Steingart I find quite meaningful. Seize the day! Lee Meyer http://xelr8yourincome.com YOUR LIFE WILL RESPOND TO YOUR OUTLOOK -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- The dreams you choose to believe in come to be. When you feel in your innermost being that you will achieve what you set out to do, you open the way for miracles. Choose to believe something good can happen. Expecting it to happen energizes your goal and actually gives it momentum. What you expect to happen, happens. If you expect to succeed, you'll succeed -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ©2006 by Max Steingart
G. Lee Meyer
+0
Tim
Tim Southernwood

839 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
3/20/2006 3:25:53 PM
Thanks Lee. That quote from Max is indeed very true, and totally agrees with the Law of Attraction. I appreciate you sharing it with us :-)
Tim Southernwood/Get eH² Packs!/BlogNet Awards We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act but a habit - Aristotle
+0
3/20/2006 5:46:01 PM
Thanks, Tim, for the URL. I saw myself in one particular principle; need to work on this. I followed some links from there, too. Lawton
+0
3/20/2006 7:02:31 PM
Hello Tim Thanks For The Invitation. I Forwarded The Link On to My Yahoo Friends List. Your Friend Elbert L ( gouardhead ) .
>< Liquidation of General Merchandise www.payjusthalf.com - use Discount code LC57687
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!