Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
John Rivera

1329 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: The Eight Principles of Having Fun
3/20/2006 7:05:48 PM
Hi TIM Yes, great overview of the 8 Principles. I have to say that if it wasn't for my WHY, I wouldn't be having as much FUN as I am now having. YOU NEED TO PASS this on to others, I know I that I am. Thanks again, this was GREAT!!! ------------------------------------- Place a FREE AD on me: http://FreeAdTraffic.com
+0
3/20/2006 9:07:34 PM
Tim; i am Looking at email through a haze of grief, but thank you, I must start out sooner than later, Good content; creative, fun site. keep up the good work for us. Rebecca Swinson, 1 week a widow.
+0
Tim
Tim Southernwood

839 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
3/20/2006 10:34:16 PM
Dear Rebecca, Time seems to pass so quickly online, and it's so easy to forget to stay in touch with those who are having a tough time. I know that I speak for all Aldandpro members when I say that our prayers are with you. I can only imagine what it may be like to lose one's partner in life, and I can only offer a viewpoint on the passing of a loved one that I practice in following the Lakota culture. We believe that they have gone on to a better place, that the pain they felt in this life is gone. They reside with the Creator in the place that makes them happy. I hope that knowing your late husband is in such a place will give you comfort. Thanks for taking the time to share with us.
Tim Southernwood/Get eH² Packs!/BlogNet Awards We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act but a habit - Aristotle
+0
Cheri Merz

1258 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
3/20/2006 11:18:24 PM
Hi, Tim I'm a little distracted this evening, so didn't get the full impact of the site, but I could tell I want to go back and really have fun with it. Fun is something that I have always followed other people into, rather than creating it myself. Have been practicing some processes from Abraham that I'm finding to be great fun. Cheri PS, Rebecca, please accept my heartfelt condolences. I sent you a friends invitation, when you are up to it.
+0
Brad West

221 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/21/2006 9:51:23 AM
Hi Tim, I to have been busy and applying most of the eight principals in my life. You are invited to check out how I have taken some action By giving us a visit at http://onomoney.freeforums.org/onomoney.html Everyone is welcome to come and leave their mark. Thanks for giving us a chance to look at the eight principals. An inspiration reminder Brad
Making Heaps of Money is a Spiritual Experience. The Guild Blog Co-Op Fuzzy Wuzzy Anipals
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!