Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Tips for Building your Biz
3/17/2006 11:49:27 PM
Hello Everyone, I'm starting my Tips over again, I have so many new people who dont know about this forum so I started it over again...Now I'll start with this one! As internet marketers we are always on the lookout for new and unique ways to get our message out to the masses. I am suprised to find a lot of people have not completed their profile details,here alone, you can put your website up (Not just a link), post an Ad ,Make an offer to the community and host a forum.In this age of digital phones and camera shops, there's no reason why your face couldn't be there. The more you tell a person: Who you are ? What you like doing ? What your online business is ? What you bring to the community ? Are you Trustworthy ? Think about what you would be looking for when look at someones profile.If they had no photo and no interests.Do you pass them by? Well most of the time I do.What do they say to me, "I am pushing this Business that's all! ". I'd like to hear any opinion on this subject. Take a look at your own profile, see if you could make yourself more approachable!!!! Anyone needing Help, post here and we'll see what we can do at this forum. Thanks for coming' Leanne Busby Sign up for free newsletter tips and tricks for networking at home! http://www.aussie-money-tree.biz
+0
Neil Reinhardt

1314 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Tips for Building your Biz
3/17/2006 11:58:18 PM
Hi Leanne, Great Post. Good Job!
This Grumpy Old Son Of A Beach says: For a simple, inexpensive, and great tasting, way to earn money, click here: ----------------------- http://NeilsTeam.jerkydirect.com -------------------- And for a progam which is better than most mlm's I know of
+0
3/17/2006 11:59:15 PM
Hello Leanne, You bring up a lot of good points here. I set up my profile when I first joined Adland, but I haven't really done much about updating it recently. It probably wouldn't hurt to do so. It's really hard to learn anything from those that don't have much set up in the way of a profile, and I understand that it can be intimidating for someone that doesn't really know about teh process. There's so much to do here that sometime I think they get overwhelmed at times. Hopefully you get more of them coming to this forum and they can get the help they may need. Great idea my friend! Thanks. your friend, Steven
Steven G. Reid Wallaby Traffic CMU7 WTC W
+0
Sheryl Loch

1260 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
3/18/2006 12:23:36 AM
Leanne, I think you did a great job!!! I get tired of seeing ads, I can see those anywhere. When people send you an invite to be friends and it is an ad - I have no intrest in their product or service. When I spend my money I look for someone that I feel some kind of relationship with, someone I know something about. So you have the right idea here! Thanks, Sheryl
+0
3/18/2006 4:47:35 AM
G R E A T PST MY DEAR FRIEND THERE ARE SO MANY THAT NEVER GET THE SUCCESS, AS THEY DO DON`T DOES ALL THAT IS NEEDED. KEEP ON WITH YOUR GOOD WORK. HUG FROM ARILD
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!