Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Monsters Or Myths? Which Are Which?
3/17/2006 5:19:51 AM
VOTED TOO.. MY GOOD FRIEND ZOYIFIUA, BORNED IN SOUTH SAMOA ISLAND, TOLD ME THAT HE AND HIS BROTHER HAS HUNTED BIGFOOT WHEN THEY GROW UP IN AMERICA. HE WAS A MORMONE(?) AND LEARNED ME A LOT OF BIGFOOT AND OTHER "STRANGE" CREATURES THAT HAS BEEN SEEN AND TAKEN PHOTO OF, ALSO LOCK NESS. WELL, WE HAVE OUR OWN "LOCK NESS" IN NORWAY TOO, BUT IT IS NOT TAKEN GOOD PHOTOS OFF YET, AND I AM SURE IT NOT WILL BE MADE ONE EIGHTER. YETI AND BIGFOOT IS THE SAME CREATURES, BUT THEY LIVE IN DIFF PLACES - YETI IN HIGH MOUNTAINS AREA - BIGFOOT IN LOWER AREA AS THE FORREST/WOODS. INTERESTING READING.. THE ONLY THING I HAVE SEEN IS GOASTS, AND THAT IS SOMETHING I WILL LIKE TO SEE AGAIN - IT WAS SOOOOOO EXITING. THANKS FOR GOOD FORUM MY FRIENDS BEST REGARDS ARILD
+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/17/2006 5:34:50 AM
Hi there you imaginative (in my mind meaning a person with great imagination ;-) ) Friends of mine! You're right with this, better BRAIN-STORM than other kind; at least it leaves no damage behind LOL In my oppinion there is no such thing as Monster. That is a result of our ignorance, fear and insecurity. And it has to be ugly in order to legitimate our fear. Otherwise it would be classified as cowerd or stupid. I think that in real life is more dangerouse a so called beautifull (good looking) monster than and ugly one. And of course now I'm not talking about seven headed Dragons or whatever "transformers" A Mith, I think to be an over and over told story about monsters or fairy God Mothers, which is supposed to be lived by more people and so it becomes something belived onces true! Hm... not too sure if this is quite clear, but this is what I'm able for right now. So, I better stop here LOL
+0
Manuel Davis

261 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/17/2006 7:53:54 AM
Georgios, I am not sure but I believe that they both are the same, both Yeti and Bigfoot are one and the same, but then again, I am not sure. I am like you in that respect, I would like to read something on either of them, Yeti or Bigfoot... Respectfully, Manuel D.
+0
Len
Len Berghoef

1472 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
3/17/2006 10:21:12 AM
Hi John, Thanks for the invite. I voted for big foot. Have a great weekend! Leonard
Start a 2nd income and get out of debt! http://alturl.com/aw4yv
+0
La Nell !

3647 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/17/2006 10:34:17 AM
Hello John & Everyone! :-) We are having fun discussing this topic. Cheers! LaNell
+0