Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Monsters Or Myths? Which Are Which?
3/16/2006 10:14:05 PM
Hello Rose! 8) Imagine the headlines the day they actually capture one of these creatures. Then we won't have to wonder any more. Imagine how many people would pay to see one of these creatures. Take care my friend! :-) John Sanchez My Blogs Goodwill Ambassador BioPerformance
+0
3/17/2006 12:27:00 AM
Hi LaNell/John, Thank you for your kind invitation to this interesting Forum for intellectual stimulation. It's truly appreciated!!! Now, I have voted for a few from personal experience. Yes!!! Personal experience. I know, I know I am "opening up a can of worms" that will certainly stir up a lot of controversy...but, I do believe gnomes, leprechauns, ghost, fairies and even extrateresterials do exist. Moreover, John said not to be afraid to voice my opinion. Except for the aliens, I reckon the rest mentioned live alongside of us in an astral world. Moreover, it doesn't mean what we cannot see does not exist. Can anyone see oxygen with our naked eyes??!!! Yet, it exist!!! Now, many who phoo phoo my claims because they haven't see them, fortunately do believe in The Almighty. Is it because they have seen Him??!!! It doesn't make one an Atheist to acknowledge the existence of gnomes, leprechauns, etc. etc. Now, until electricity is harnessed, many did not even believe it existed. While Marconi was tinkling with his radio, even his father thought he was mad. Today, radio is a common and accepted thing. Man being arrogant, once even sent a man [I think he was Copernicus] to jail just due to the fact he said the sun is the center of our solar system and not the earth as then vehemently believed. Joan of Arc was burned at the stake for her psychic powers which is inherent in each of us if we were only to activate it. Arrogance, bigotry, ignorance and being judgemental are the obstacles to discovery, knowledge and progress. Wonder what would the world be if such cynics had total control. Now, it's only the young innocent minds that leprechauns, gnomes and fairies contact as they fully know how the human race can be [and, that's a whole new subject we can discuss on...Man the monster]I read, a long time ago somewhere, a theory that before we are re-incarnated [ah ha!!! I can already hear the sceptics groan at the mere mention of the word] into this world, we make arrangements with some astral guides [call it what you want] to guide our way in this material world. Probably that's where hunches, intuition or voices we hear from the subconscious come from. I know....I know, I may sound like a corn-ball or a wacko, but, it could be reality as I speak not only from what someone wrote but from experience which if I were to fully reveal....they'd probably send me to the mental asylum. Lol!!! Nevertheless, believe me....there is life after death!!! As for extraterresterials, how can anyone be arrogant enough to believe we are the only life in this whole Universe. Not me for sure!!! I'd better stop here....otherwise, they'd send those workers from the "mad house" [if not drown or tie me to a stake] to fetch and commit this Heretic!!! Lol!!! Warmest regards & God bless, JOHNE LYE. -------------------------------------------- Let go and let God!!!
+0
3/17/2006 12:43:04 AM
Hi John, In your answer to Rose about capturing one [mmmhhh, that's the reason they don't contact us. The fact they don't anymore contact us simply proves there's Intelligence in outer space], they probably had. Remember the Roswell Incident??!!! It's where some script writer got the idea for "Independence Day". Regards, JOHNE LYE. -------------------------------------------- The measure of a man is not what he does on Sunday, but in who he is Monday through Saturday!!!
+0
John Rivera

1329 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/17/2006 1:07:18 AM
Howdy Johnny and LaNell, The vote is in>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Fairies They're everywhere...they guide me into things that I could not imagine on my own. They have wings of Glory!!! -------------------------------------- Place a FREE AD on me: http://FreeAdTraffic.com
+0
Sam
Sam Sugden

209 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/17/2006 2:33:26 AM
hi lanell & john i voted for big foot....
Sammy Your welcome to add me to the following chat programmes,to chat,help each other and be friends. Skype ferndale35 MSN samanddavid@hotmail.co.uk Yahoo sam1gfu@yahoo.co.uk Email sammiraclematrix@gmail.com
+0