Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Monsters Or Myths? Which Are Which?
3/16/2006 7:31:27 PM
o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o Hello fellow Adlanders and Visitors! LaNell and I, John Sanchez have been brainstorming and came up with what we believe will be a new and exciting forum that you folks will look forward to each week. The forum will consist of Polls on topics of interest like Extraterrestrials, Ghost, Unexplained Phenomena, and other topics of interests. Have you ever wondered what other people believe concerning these topics and have you ever wanted to share your views on these topics? Well now you can! You may have first hand experience you would like to share with us. This forum will give you an opportunity to express your feelings and views; it will definitely never be dull. We’re excited just thinking about what interesting comments we’ll get on these topics and what the poll results will be on each topic. All we ask is that you refrain from insulting anyone for having a different point of view. We’re all entitled to our opinion and shouldn’t have to be afraid to express it, so please be respectful of others views and beliefs. Let’s have fun with this! Ok folks, select the answers you think are most likely true. You’re allowed multiple answers but please vote only once so we can get a real idea of what the community thinks on these subjects. Monsters Or Myths? Which Are Which? Click Here For The Poll! Love and Blessings from, John Sanchez and LaNell o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o
+0
Nan
Nan Herring

3059 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Monsters Or Myths? Which Are Which?
3/16/2006 7:46:59 PM
voted - big foot
+0
Holly Goodyer

171 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
3/16/2006 8:13:13 PM
Hi John and LaNell, What a fun thing to come up with. I voted for the extraterestrials, can't imagine in a universe this big that we are the only ones in it. Good luck with this, I think everyone is going to love it. Cheers Holly
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/16/2006 8:15:34 PM
Hello John, I have heard and read many strange storys but these about "Yeti" in Himalaya and "Big Foot" I America are fascinating me. I voted for YETI, but I could cast a vote for Big Foot too. Regards Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
3/16/2006 8:24:03 PM
Hello Georgios! Hey, the poll does allow for multiple choices. Thank you for you participation. I'm looking forward to some eye witness accounts of some of these creatures. I wonder if anyone from Adland has seen what they thought was one of these creatures. You alwasys hear on TV about people seeing one of these things somewhere. I'm looking forward to some cool stories. John Sanchez My Blogs Goodwill Ambassador BioPerformance
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!