Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Welcome to the 34th Edition of the POTW!
3/17/2006 10:30:11 AM
Hello Sarka, Sorry I am so very late, been very busy on this side of the world.Congradulations my friend,It is very nice being able to talk on sykpe when I can,you have been a driving force in this community with all your great support and your helpful tips, you have over come so many adversities in your life and proven your strength and courage to all.Keep up the great work, you are truly a shining star to all of us, continue to always let your light shine and smile down upon us all.Have a great weekend Sarka,Lets get together on sykpe soon. kathy martin
I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0
Sarka Ksandrova

827 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
3/18/2006 11:41:10 AM
Marylin! Is very nice from you to come here to congratulation. Thank you for your wisching. Success! Sarka
+0
Sarka Ksandrova

827 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
3/18/2006 11:43:36 AM
Hello Coralie! Thank you my dear friend. Not only for your congratulation here, but too for all, what you make for me, for your always be pripair to help me. Thank you again. I am glad, I have find here in AdlandPro so sweed friend as you. Sarka
+0
Sarka Ksandrova

827 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
3/18/2006 11:46:18 AM
Hello Katty. I like to see you always. You was my first friend in Adlandpro and always kind and helpful. Thank you too for all you have make to me and your kind wort and congratulation. Sarka
+0
Sarka Ksandrova

827 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
3/18/2006 11:50:49 AM
Hi John! Thank you again to make for us thats all about POTW and thank you for thats foru for me. Is great work from you here for all Adlands. I am glad too for your thank you to all Adlander in thats forum, who come here to congratulate. Thank you all my dear friends for your congratulation. I like AdlandPro, I like you all! Thats early great week for me, thats a BIG HONOR for me. Thanks for thats, Sarka http://topjsm.wz.cz/mystica.htm
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!