Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
John Stowell

45 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: *Adland's Weekly Parade Of Stars* Week 2
3/11/2006 4:24:59 AM
Hi Marilyn, Another really interesting story from the forums today. Congrats Georgios enjoy your week like I am. Regards, John.
+0
3/11/2006 4:45:54 AM
congratulations **** Georgios **** please freinds visit his page and congratulate him
Alfred Delgado
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/11/2006 4:52:48 AM
HELLO TEAM *Adland's Weekly Parade Of Stars* To The Team Adland's Weekly Parade Of Stars (Adebola Oni, Alfred Delgado, Deborah Skovron, Donna S., Marilyn L. Ali and Mohamed Gani.) This was a real surprise for me to be chosen amongst thousands of Adlanders. I feel a bit strange because I accepted also to be a member in this team and minutes after I got the messagge that I will be on Adland's Weekly Parade Of Stars. Anyhow it was to late to say no. want to Thank each of you for an awesome week and for your kind and gracious words. It has been a a real honor to have been chosen and to have been recognized by this awesome community. All I can say is that I did not know how much people really care. Waht I see here is taht peolpe really care, and when they show it like all of you do. I am eternally grateful for the privilege. Thank you for four Your Love and Friendship. I will try to always be there when anybody needs me or my close friends (they act like me). THANK YOU for this election. I promisse to give back to to you an equal surprise. Everything take its time. It will be done and it will be done in my way. This week I stop all other doings and set up an analysis of origin of all names that appear in this forum topic. The hostessTeam will appear last. I Salute and I thank you all GENESIS Georgios C Paraskevopoulos
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/11/2006 5:04:06 AM
Hello Vaclav, Thank you my new friend from Czeckia. I am glad to see you here. I have some other Czeck friends (Sarka and Blanka). We will take contact with you. Your name Vaclav means is an other form of Wenceslas and means "more glory" from the Slavic elements ventie "more" and slav "glory". Saint Wenceslas was a duke of Bohemia at 10th-century. He was murdered by his brother. He is the patron saint of the Czech Republic. This was also the name of several Bohemian kings. During the WeekEnd I will set up a ForumTopic all facts about your name.
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/11/2006 5:08:40 AM
Hello my dearest friend Florence. I just jump up when I see a reply from you. I promissed you a forum topic with your name. I was ready to post it last week end but an AdlandPro daemon appeared and the post did not go through. I was disappointed. Three names dissappeared with one click. It took me several hours to get all facts. Your name will be there there today. Warmest regards GENESIS
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!