Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: *Adland's Weekly Parade Of Stars* Week 2
3/11/2006 5:20:48 AM
Hello Andrew, Thank you for flying in Zeus, father of Gods and humans. Your Greek name will also appear in my forum topic this week end. You are doing a perfect promotion of your WebSite. Take care GENESIS PS. Goto your HomePage under Account Setup Personal and put your webpage in the box Signature. This will bring you more traffic and every time you post a message it will appear.
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/11/2006 5:27:27 AM
Hello Marilyn, You are a special friend. Thank you. I know it was your idea to fill my Weekend with work. Find your name under MARY, origin and definition. http://community.adlandpro.com/forumShowPost.aspx?PostID=294413 You will be surprised. Later I will ansewer you there with the -lyn analysis (Mari-Lyn). Have a Great WeekEnd Georgios Paraskevopoulos GENESIS
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/11/2006 5:37:34 AM
Hello Julie, Thank you my friend. It is true my folks, the Pontic rase, was emigrating in five generations. In Greece we have an expression "Abroad they call us Greeks, In our home country foreigners". I decided to give my children a home country. There will be an analysis for your name's origin in my forum during the week end. Warm Regards Georgios
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/11/2006 5:41:53 AM
Hello Donna Thank you my friend. You are special you to TexGirl. You are always present and always ready to hekp. I have to find out how to surprise you. Your name will be defined this week. Have a Great Day Georgios
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/11/2006 5:48:09 AM
Hello Michael, I appreciate your way of seeing my life. It is true it was a disciplinated life. That made me to respect my self wich has a result to respect all people. I am also very proud to be a friend of yours. Micheal will also appear in my forums this week end. Have a nice week end Your friend Georgios
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!