Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Julie Thomsen

41 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: *Adland's Weekly Parade Of Stars* Week 2
3/11/2006 12:30:44 AM
Hi Georgios, Congratulations on being the "Star" of the week! You have led a very interesting life! And I enjoy your forums. It is a pleasure and an honor being your friend! Take care, Julie T "Without a dream, you are not living." JET
+0
Donna Lira

572 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/11/2006 1:02:57 AM
Hi Marilyn, Great Job, well done! CONGRATULATIONS Georgios on being this weeks "Shining Star". I enjoyed reading your Bio, it was very interesting. It is always nice to meet another Adlander up and close, thank you for sharing!. Your friend Donna Lira
+0
Michael Derowin

770 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
3/11/2006 1:18:51 AM
Thank-you for the reminder of this great forum of friends Marilyn. I have seen a lot of future stars here so far. Genesis this is your week to shine above all of the others here with pride as you do deserve this honor. You do have great forums here that are very informative to your friends here at Adlander. The life you have lived so far has been a very interesting path to travel with the knowledge you have gained and shared. Georgios I am very proud to be your friend and would like to hear more of the knowledge you have to share.
+0
3/11/2006 1:42:03 AM
Hello Marilyn What an awesome and Bright Star you have chosen for this week. My deepest Congratulations to Georgious for he is a true friend to many and a Gentleman in every sense of the word to all. Enjoy your week Genesis for you are very deserving. I enjoyed reading your story and it was quite interesting. I am honored to count you as one of my friends here at Adland. With Highest Regards Dr King
T.E.A.M. H.O.P.E. Together Everyone Achieves More Helping Other People Everyday If You Want Something Different Then You Must Do Something Different. Http://SuccessMastersExecutiveClub.com Meet You On Top, Dr King
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!