Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Some People Are Like Vultures, Every Newbie is a *Friend*
3/8/2006 11:32:50 AM
Hi; ========================================= I send them a message telling them that I am blocking them because of the massive number of emails that they send me - all of which I find boring. Hopefully that will make them think and maybe, just maybe, they will ameliorate their ways. ========================================= You don't really think that, do you? If I tell a leopard that it's spots are irritating, will it be any less spotted? : ) L
+0
Winston Scoville

536 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/8/2006 1:08:12 PM
======================================== Maybe it's the new image. ======================================== Or the two henchmen I've been sending to everyones door! :-)
+0
3/8/2006 1:16:19 PM
All this from one little "hello" to Linda, the power of the pen. Mind you with 2 Daves here who is talking about whom?
+0
Winston Scoville

536 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/8/2006 2:53:01 PM
That's what's so great about this forum Dave. It doesn't take too much sometimes to get people chatting. Just wait until we break our the kevlar helmets! :-)
+0
Gary Simpson

557 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/8/2006 5:25:21 PM
Winston! ===================== "Just wait until we break our the kevlar helmets!" ===================== Oh-oh. You shouldn't remind me of that. And Linda, no, I don't expect leopards to change their spots but I don't have to listen to them constantly roaring. Vultures, leopards, kevlar helmets... heh...heh... Gary Simpson
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!