Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Winston Scoville

536 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Some People Are Like Vultures, Every Newbie is a *Friend*
3/9/2006 2:33:39 PM
======================================== Hey Winston, you're a stirrer. You chucked out the bait, again. Gulp! ======================================== Can't let people get too relaxed around here Gary. They might get comfortable! Have to keep those minds active!!!! :-)
+0
3/9/2006 3:19:42 PM
Along the same lines but not 100 percent in keeping with this thread is those people (I use that term lightly) that can not take no for an answer. 3 cases in just the last 2 days. Case 1 a member threatened me becasue I removed her from my friends list, therefore casuing her to appear in my blocked list. She writes and threatens me, I quote "take my off your blocked list I have a lot of friends here" I wont say the rest. Case 2 I have 3 days in a row declined the same invite, twice with coments as to why. Case 3 I have in my info "do not tell me about any MLM schemes" and you quessed it, the same guy is pounding me about how his MLM is differentMaybe this should be a differnet thread but I put it here any way. By the way none of the people in this forum are on my "friends" list :P
+0
3/9/2006 3:39:35 PM
Case 1 a member threatened me becasue I removed her from my friends list, therefore casuing her to appear in my blocked list. She writes and threatens me, I quote "take my off your blocked list I have a lot of friends here" Just out of curiousty were the initials CL? If so, I am in no way surprised.
+0
3/9/2006 3:51:25 PM
NO. She goes by a one word name. By the way CL looks a lot like LC!!!
+0
Gary Simpson

557 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/9/2006 5:38:42 PM
Le Bob... howdy. Haven't seen you around for a while. ===================== "Oh and Gary, you're priceless, don't be shy, tell us how you really feel. ===================== Does that mean I can't be bought for any amount or that I have no value? LOL. Yep. People who know me will never die wondering what I think about subjects that concern me. Wearing my heart on my sleeve has got me into a lot of trouble in the past. No doubt it will in the future too. Oh well, such is life! Good to "see" you again Le Bob. Best Wishes Gary Simpson
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!