Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Scott Reynolds

493 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Are you ready for the 33rd edition of the POTW?!
3/5/2006 5:04:15 PM
Thanks John and LaNell for providing this forum to honor Ashley. Congratulations Ashley! You are a wonderfull lady and great friend. Enjoy your week!
+0
Arthur Webster

600 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/5/2006 5:25:44 PM
Well, it's all been said. A very well deserved nomination and election gets Ashley the recognition and appreciation she so richly deserves. Enjoy your week, Ashley. Regards Arthur
+0
Glenda Erceg

11 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/5/2006 6:25:47 PM
Congratulations Ashley. Great to see a fellow Aussie receive the accolades! Have a wonderful birthday.
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/5/2006 6:37:45 PM
Hello John. LaNell Thank you for the invitation. CONGRATULATIONS QUEEN FROM QUENNSLAND ASHLEY ELIAS you deserve to be POTW. I think it is a=one of the best POTWs combined with Carnaval, Interantional Woman's Day, Your BirthDay. BIRTHDAY FORUM: http://community.adlandpro.com/forumShowPost.aspx?PostID=307633 GENESIS Georgios C Paraskevopoulos Polytechneiou 31 GR-61100 KILKIS, Central Macedonia Greece gpkilkis@yahoo.com PS Hey friends, I am waiting, lets "ROCK IT " at Ashley's birthday. I am sure you would like it. If you cant come over to THE PARTY then set up a party for her at your home. The Ochestra is wating just click on your version. I like all the versions. http://www.happybirthdaytoyou.com/maincard.php?card=country&image=frogband&width=400&player=windows&swish=no&partner=&advertising=
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Michael Rogers

760 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
3/5/2006 6:49:47 PM
Hello John, Please forgive me Ashley. I got so into reading your bio, then posting, I forgot. HAPPY BIRTHDAY Ashley ! And many, many more to come ! And may all your dreams come true in "2006". Enjoy your special day my friend respectfully,
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!