Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Are you ready for the 33rd edition of the POTW?!
3/5/2006 3:45:52 PM
Dear Sweet Aussie Mate Ashley!!! Way To Go Girl!!! CONGRATULATIONS ASHLEY!!! great bio, enjoy your special week and Wow what a week with a Birthday too!! Have a Fantastic Week as POTW! All the very best to you!!!:)
+0
Dennis Clairmont

642 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
3/5/2006 3:47:04 PM
Hello John and LaNell Great POTW This week with Ashley Congrats Ashley for being our next POTW. And wow what i great Bio i injoyed reading every bit of it.You've had a fun life and i think it makes you into the fun loveing person you are here in adlandpro.Injoy your week as POTW you'll make more new friends to add to that 2600 plus friends you already have. Best Wishes Dennis
+0
3/5/2006 4:02:10 PM
Hi John, Ashlet my friend a very happy birthday, what a wonderful gift this is for you. You are truly deserving of this accolade of POTW, your story really is touching and shows real determination and the warm qualities that make you the Ashley we all love today. Enjoy your week in this wonderful spotlight. Love And Peace John
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/5/2006 4:04:57 PM
Loved your life story, interesting. Thank you for everything you do for everyone! Linda :-) http://www.bringyourbuddy.com/ticket/Helen65/
+0
Holly Goodyer

171 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
3/5/2006 4:52:59 PM
Well Hi Ash and congratulations girl, I have had the honour these past few months to get to know you pretty well. As we are both Aussies, its easier to keep in touch, you have helped me so much and I really appreciate the frienship and the bond that we have formed. Cannot think of a more deserving person for this honour. You are always there with a helping hand and a good laugh or two to ease the drudgery of the day.You are always the first to put out your hand in friendship and to offer what ever help you have to anyone. Enjoy your week Darl, you really do deserve this great place in Adland. Lots of love Holly
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!