Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Rick Martin

463 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Are you ready for the 33rd edition of the POTW?!
3/8/2006 7:18:00 PM
Hey Kookuroo, Glad to see that you have finally made it to your spot in royalty for this week. I hope that you enjoy your time in the spotlight and am sure glad that you are my friend. You are the sweetest of helpfull people here at Adland and finally my vote has counted. Will be talking with you soon. Rick Martin
Always Ask What would Christ do and follow your heart.
+0
3/8/2006 11:06:55 PM
Hey there Rick, WHERE YOU BEEN MY BUDDY? I HAVE MISSED YOU,HAVE BEEN THINKING WHERE IS Bon Bon! "Thankyou" for all your wonderful support here in Adland and your Wish's my friend! It sure has been are great ride and I have met lots of fun and interesting friends!! A REALLY AWESOME JORNEY! "Thanks" for being my friend Rick, I truly Honor your precious friendship! Sweet Blessings!
+0
3/9/2006 10:47:32 AM
Hey Sweetie! :-) How's the Kookuroo Lady? Have you caught up with your e-mails? Looks like you've had fun. Take care my friend! :-) John Sanchez My Blogs Goodwill Ambassador
+0
3/10/2006 2:43:23 AM
Hey there my Prince Charming, Oh YES, I have had so much Fun John! It is a truly wonderful Experience, my Electric Scooter held up real good..LOL.LOL I have just caught up with all my emails, still get the odd one coming through and friend invites too! "Thankyou" for all your work and my Awesome Journey my Precious friend! Sweet Blessings to you always! "Hugs and Kisses"
+0
3/11/2006 2:19:11 PM
Thank you my Sweet Friend! :-) You bring much joy to me as well as others. You make me blush everytime you call me "Prince Charming". It's nice to know that someone considers you a "Prince Charming", no, I'm not getting a fat head over it. The title just makes me feel good inside, thanks Sweetie! Love Ya! ;-) John Sanchez My Blogs Goodwill Ambassador
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!