Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Re: Are you ready for the 33rd edition of the POTW?!
3/6/2006 12:04:08 AM
Hello Ashley, Congratulations on being this week's POTW. Your bio was endearing and heartwarming. I so enjoyed reading it. Have a wonderful week and enjoy all the attention. Love you,
+0
Sam
Sam Sugden

209 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/6/2006 3:27:05 AM
hi ashley Congratulations and enjoy your week
Sammy Your welcome to add me to the following chat programmes,to chat,help each other and be friends. Skype ferndale35 MSN samanddavid@hotmail.co.uk Yahoo sam1gfu@yahoo.co.uk Email sammiraclematrix@gmail.com
+0
3/6/2006 3:38:30 AM
Hi there Linda, "Thankyou" for all your support my friend, you have been a wonderful Help in my Forum's,you are a friend that shows you care and you are always there! God Bless!
+0
3/6/2006 3:50:26 AM
Hey there my Aussie Princess, I just knew you would say something that would make me cry...LOL I just love your friendship and the way you are just you, Holly girl you are my dearest friend here in Adland,and I am so Honored to have met you through our community, and have really got to know you in "Wings of Success"! "Thankyou" for your guidence, love and support, you are a real Tresure and I have been Blessed to have found you!! Sweet Blessings to You, John and family! My Love always!
+0
3/6/2006 3:55:55 AM
Hey there Scotty Boy, [Man] You are a good mate my friend, there is something "special" about you Scott, can not help but like you! I "Thankyou" my friend, you often follow me around in my forum's and I really have appreciated all your support! Many Blessings!
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!