Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Tony Dominick

17 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
$2 EMPIRE
4/11/2005 10:51:55 PM
SCRATCHING MY HEAD ON THIS ONE....SILL WAITING FOR RESPONSE...HAVE PAYPAL RECEIPTS....EMAIL INQUIRY RETURNED WITH 'DELIVERY FAILURE' NOTICE....MAYBE I MADE AN ERROR WHEN ORDERING...I DOUBT IT!...SUGGEST USING CAUTION W/ $2 EMPIRE. Tony Dominick
+0
Re: $2 EMPIRE
4/12/2005 11:30:15 AM
Hi Tony. Must admit, you got me wondering on this one two. I took a close look at the 'opportunity that.

http://$2empire.com/

Has to offer, it all seems far to good to be true. Below I copied some qoutes from their website, which takes ten pages of information to get to the sign-up page. Now, this seems an awful lot of website to host & run for the set-up charge they are asking.

Also the 'gifts' they give are rather lavish, if freely obtained elsewhere, apart from all the programs with re-sell rights. (Check an earlier post for people who rip-off program builders & don't pay for re-sell rights) Anyway, here is some of the info.

--------------------------------------------- Your customers are your customers. We believe in respect and will NOT steal your customers! There is no way Your customer will be able to join the $2 Empire, without you getting paid. There are no links to take them out from your $2 Empire. Once you have sent a visitor to Your website, they are locked in as your customer. Your $2 Empire website will turn Your $2 Empire Visitors, into Your customers. And each time this happens, you get paid! You will receive $2.97 for each sale or referral Every time your $2 Empire Website. makes a sale, you get paid in real time. There are no limits to how many sales you can make. If you make one sale a day, you will get paid $2.97 for that day. If you make 25 sales in a day, you will get paid $74.25 the same day. And if you have a really good day and make 100 sales, you will get paid $297.00 the same day. And with over 700 Million Internet Users out there, the sky is the limit! A complete business for $2.97 With the $2 Empire, not only do you receive all the software and programs, but you receive a completely set up $2 Empire business that will make real money for you. Once you are a $2 Empire, you can re-sell the $2 Empire business as many times as you wish. And with such an incredible value for only $2.97, the sales just keep coming. Let's have a quick look at what else is included in the $2 Empire Collection of quality e-books Your Own $2 Empire Business Website Personal support Secure payments processing Receive payments directly into your account in Real Time Valuable collection of quality software Access to our Private Members Site Free access to powerful marketing tools Free advertising connections No monthly Fee No hidden Fee No expiry date for your $2 Empire website Unlimited sales New products added FREE Email Privacy Free updates Free training for Beginners This is how it works This is simple, amazing value and it works! When You sign up for the $2 Empire, you will instantly receive your own $2 Empire website. Your $2 Empire will look the same as this one. Offering the same $2 Empire irresistible offer. Your $2 Empire business website Your own $2 Empire website will be set up for you and is fully automated. This means you do not have to know anything about running a website. Your website takes care of all your customers. The payments for the $2 Empire from your $2 Empire go directly to you (more information on this on "Pay Plan"). Every time your $2 Empire business website makes a sale, you get paid. In real time (at the very time of the sale). To make money with your $2 Empire business, is as easy as inviting visitors to your $2 Empire website. I will soon show you the 3 easy steps of getting your $2 Empire website and membership. (All done in less than 5 minutes) Your instant access to all the products You will also receive all the e-books and software programs you have seen on this website, and all the new e-books and software programs we will continue to add. 4 Day Beginners Marketing course You also receive a full beginners training course on how you can generate visitors to your new $2 Empire Website. You will learn how you can do this effectively in just 10 minutes a day. You will be amazed how easy it can be! The time you spend promoting your $2 Empire website, is completely up to you. You can generate visitors to your $2 Empire website once a year, once a week or even every day! There is no expiry date for your $2 Empire membership and website. There are no expenses, no membership fees and hosting fees and your $2 Empire website and membership is yours for life! Your customers are taken care of automatically All your customers are taken care of for you. All you need to do is advertise your $2 Empire website. When your $2 Empire website makes a sale, you get paid. Your customer will be automatically directed to receive their own $2 Empire membership and the products which they paid you for. Their payment to you goes directly into your account. You do not need to contact your customers to process the sale, your $2 Empire website will do that for you automatically! There are many free ways in how you can send visitors to your $2 Empire website. They will be covered in the beginners training program which you will receive free. Simply follow your weekly, daily or monthly promotion plan, then check Your Email. You will find: "Notice of Payment Received" messages. It really is that easy! With this huge $2 Empire package for just $2.97, it is not hard for you to get customers. The sales just keep on coming! --------------------------------------------- Like I say, it does seem you get a large, very large amount for $2. i.e: Almost $200.00 in ebooks, 14 good programs with re-sell rights, & the promise of lots more goodies...........

I have tried to do a WHOIS on the website, but just keep getting error messages.
I hope you keep us informed about this one Tony, like if & when you get an answer or confirmation email.
I would suggest getting in touch with PayPal though, as if this company has taken your subscription money & not given you anything back, PayPal should re-pay you (?) Well, thats what their info says............

So get in touch with PayPal Tony, If others are having the same problem, you might be joining a large group of unhappy customers.
+0
David G Smith

97 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/21/2005 10:27:08 PM
Hello again, Tony... Just to let you all know that I have been promoting the $2 Empire program and the $20 Empire one as well, for almost a year now and I do very well at both. Neither are a scam, I can assure you. I always receive my payments INSTANTLY to my StormPay account the very second that someone signs up from my $2 & $20 websites. Only once did I ever have a problem. After sending an e-mail to Matthew McDonald who runs the whole show, just 2 hours later he was on the phone and explained the problem to me which was then sorted out in just 5 minutes. I'd reccommend both of these programs to anyone. If you'd like to take another look, Here is the link to my $20 Empire site, which has just had a revamp: My $20 Empire Please, don't anyone be afraid of this. As you know, I wouldn't put my name to anything that either didn't pay up, or produce results. I hope that helps to quell any fears that you may of had...
+0
9/3/2005 7:12:56 AM
Hi Tony, I have to agree with David. I've never had any problems with the $2 Empire and I get paid right away. They told all the members they were no longer going to use Paypal due to Paypals strick rules and offered four other options to use for payment. The Bonus software is great too! I use it all the time. Maybe you can get the software for free elsewhere too but I would never have known about it and I would have had to search for it. And look at their free downline builder! Many other downline builders only offer you to join what they're offering and you can't add your own business opportunities to the list like you can with theirs. There were a few questions that I had and I used the contact link at the bottom of the site page and got a reply right away. Try and contact them again and let them know what has happened. I'm sure they'll work hard to resolve the problem.
+0
9/9/2005 12:39:39 AM
another good one for canadians by canadians
This woman gives a lot of her resources away..
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!