Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Linda Miller

3429 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Re: Create Your Wealth Today
3/3/2006 12:22:31 PM
Hey Cheri, Thank you for your thoughtful response to Arthur. I too have come to believe that God wants us to have an abundance of wealth - in whatever form that we desire. I like Arthur's "old coot" comment too! Laughing out loud!
Help us spread the message to the world... http://www.themessage2000.com/messengers/lindamiller Linda Miller 828-652-4714 Nebo, North Carolina
+0
Arthur Webster

600 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/3/2006 12:54:24 PM
Hi, Linda and Cheri, I'm pleased if I can make anybody laugh or smile - you made my day for me. I have never been an overtly religious man but my father and I share a huge faith. I can still hear his words now as he would sit in his favourite chair and share an icecream cone with his little Jack Russell. "You know son, in this life we get what we are granted and only our vanity leads us to require more. You tell your Margaret Mary (the only one of my wives he lived to meet)that she is chasing smoke looking for the pot of gold. She will be sorry when she finds it. You mark my words." (Whenever he said something which his inner wisdom prescribed, he would always end with those four words.) Margaret Mary and I grew quite wealthy and she died. Janet and I grew quite wealthy and she and our two children died. My third wife also died when we became quite wealthy. I suppose the old coot has become supersticious so my current wife and I will never seek to be wealthy (we don't even live in the same country - just in case!)- so far she has lasted longer than any two of my first three wives. Yes, some people can have all types of wealth but, just as I do not have a single family member who was healthy, I can safely say that every single member was wealthy in a spiritual sense. I've been severely slapped down three times - even I know when to do as I am told! And, yes, this was another old coot moment. Today has been full of them - a bit of a relapse is on the cards. Regards Arthur. ps. I do accept your rebukes - I just thought, for once, I would explain my stance.
+0
3/3/2006 1:12:15 PM
Thanks Linda Great forum and some rock soild avice here I coppied this with the acreadation to David's site. I know some folks that needs to read this! Johnny
+0
Linda Miller

3429 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
3/3/2006 1:15:22 PM
Hi Johnny, That is great you are passing along this article... and thanks for including the author. Where is David's forum? You're right... there are many who can benefit from this knowledge. You are appreciated!
Help us spread the message to the world... http://www.themessage2000.com/messengers/lindamiller Linda Miller 828-652-4714 Nebo, North Carolina
+0
3/3/2006 10:15:35 PM
Hi Linda Thank you for invite to this forums I have read everbody knowledge I appreciaded what I have read.now let me tell my friends here at adlandpro wealth come from God he let you have the knowledge and the wisdom to create it He laid the foundation kept us upright! Story of the Three Servants 14"Again, the Kingdom of Heaven can be illustrated by the story of a man going on a trip. He called together his servants and gave them money to invest for him while he was gone. 15He gave five bags of gold[b] to one, two bags of gold to another, and one bag of gold to the last--dividing it in proportion to their abilities--and then left on his trip. 16The servant who received the five bags of gold began immediately to invest the money and soon doubled it. 17The servant with two bags of gold also went right to work and doubled the money. 18But the servant who received the one bag of gold dug a hole in the ground and hid the master's money for safekeeping. 19"After a long time their master returned from his trip and called them to give an account of how they had used his money. 20The servant to whom he had entrusted the five bags of gold said, `Sir, you gave me five bags of gold to invest, and I have doubled the amount.' 21The master was full of praise. `Well done, my good and faithful servant. You have been faithful in handling this small amount, so now I will give you many more responsibilities. Let's celebrate together!' 22"Next came the servant who had received the two bags of gold, with the report, `Sir, you gave me two bags of gold to invest, and I have doubled the amount.' 23The master said, `Well done, my good and faithful servant. You have been faithful in handling this small amount, so now I will give you many more responsibilities. Let's celebrate together!' 24"Then the servant with the one bag of gold came and said, `Sir, I know you are a hard man, harvesting crops you didn't plant and gathering crops you didn't cultivate. 25I was afraid I would lose your money, so I hid it in the earth and here it is.' 26"But the master replied, `You wicked and lazy servant! You think I'm a hard man, do you, harvesting crops I didn't plant and gathering crops I didn't cultivate? 27Well, you should at least have put my money into the bank so I could have some interest. 28Take the money from this servant and give it to the one with the ten bags of gold. 29To those who use well what they are given, even more will be given, and they will have an abundance. But from those who are unfaithful,[c] even what little they have will be taken away. 30Now throw this useless servant into outer darkness, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.' This is story that the Lord use God Bless you Linda http://everythingforsuccess.com/profiles/Discovery http://www.tiptopwebsite.com/discovery
+0