Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ivy
Ivy Teo

60 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Create Your Wealth Today
3/3/2006 11:58:33 PM
Hi Linda,Cheri, I always enjoy and learn from everyones comments in the forums I visit. Anthony I also enjoy the stories known as parables that Jesus used to teach his followers. There are many meanings learn't from these parables. In life we have been given guildlines to follow,both from our creator and the law of the land. You can always trust the law of our creator but the law of the land today differentiates. One of our creators laws was to be given free agency,another words we are free to make choices but not free to choose the consequences of the choice hense we reap what we sow. Here's are a couple of examples of choice and consequence of the wrong choice...... You are at the beach you have a number of choices....... 1.sunbath on the sand. 2.walk along the sand. 3.swim close to shore in view of the lifeguilds. 4.swim far out into the rapids away from site. Three of those choices are safe except for number 4. Should you get into trouble and need help to get to shore the consequence is that no one may see your plight or may not be able to get to you in time. CHOICE 2. You jump into a deep hole with no way of climbing out. CONSEQUINCE: Unless someone comes to your rescue it's likely you will die in the hole. CHOICE3. How important is education? The correct education creates knowledge whch puts us in a position to make the right choice. CONSEQUENCE: When you have the correct knowledge and go against that knowledge you than reap the consequence of making the wrong choice. It was not the plan for each of us to be born into poverty to struggle all our lives. We are here to learn,gain knowledge to experience to grow from our mistakes and to love and serve mankind. If we desire wealth for the right reasons and apply what is required to obtain that wealth I firmly believe the LORD will not hold it back from us. The LORD giveth and he taketh away...... When we leave this life we will take nothing with us only the knowledge we gain here. I first learn't the system of paying yourself first in my later years as with Cheri. The main purpose for paying yourself first was to accumulate capital savings for times of emergency such as sickness,accidents family breavements etc. I believe that we are expected to do all we can to take care of ourselves than the LORD takes over.
Ivy.J.T. Delivering Traffic Strategies Used To Build A Successful Online Business -In An Easy To Digest And 'take Action On' Manner... Week By Week! Click Here! Every Thing You Need To Learn How To Become Successful Online Is Just A Click Away. Click Here!
+0
John Dawson

83 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/4/2006 6:49:18 AM
Hi Linda, Thanks for inviting us to this forum. A lot of food for thought. Enjoyed Cheri's and Arthur's posts very much. It's time we started paying ourselves first as you suggest. John & Barbara
Want to know what keywords your competition is bidding on via Google Adwords? New, free tool shows you! http://www.ppcwebspy.com/downloads/?xc8ff5
+0
3/4/2006 8:16:54 AM
Linda, Many of us have, as one of our lessons, the need to learn just who we are. We are the children of a creator who sees no limits for us. Many social, religious and other organizations have fostered beliefs of unworthiness in us and one of our goals (if we want to evolve as people) needs to be to replace those self-limiting beliefs with those that will empower our dreams, goals and aspirations. Support for doing this is very helpful as our cultural imperatives are often in opposition to that truth. Yours in Optimum Health & Prosperity, Dave
+0
Sam
Sam Sugden

209 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/4/2006 9:49:07 AM
hi linda Great forum and great advice
Sammy Your welcome to add me to the following chat programmes,to chat,help each other and be friends. Skype ferndale35 MSN samanddavid@hotmail.co.uk Yahoo sam1gfu@yahoo.co.uk Email sammiraclematrix@gmail.com
+0
Linda Miller

3429 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
3/4/2006 11:48:07 AM
Hip Hip Hooray! I spent most of my life being told and believing that I was not worthy and did not deserve to have great things in my life. Now I know I DO deserve anything I want - just because I am me - and I am perfect just as I was born. I know that I am loved by my creator unconditionally and he wants me to have it all! Wooooooooo hooooooooooooo!
Help us spread the message to the world... http://www.themessage2000.com/messengers/lindamiller Linda Miller 828-652-4714 Nebo, North Carolina
+0