Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Lisa Westberry

1972 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Get Your Facts Straight
2/22/2006 3:54:33 PM
Dave this is an Excellent Forum. Great Information here. I could not agree more with these new processors and new sites will always get you when something has just really hit rock bottom as we have seen lately. Be Careful. Thanks again Dave Your Friend,
+0
2/22/2006 3:55:35 PM
Dear Dave, Very good information. I also recommend checking out any info you can find at Whois--who it is registered to, how long they've been online, etc.,--and doing a DNS report. I have links to both services at Autosurf Guidelines, but they can be used for more than just autosurfs. I also couldn't hurt to visit the BBB online and see if the company is a member, and if they are, what the record is there, although I understand they don't always update their information. Thank You,
Shannon Bolin
http://www.myspace.com/shannontucker1
+0
Diana Briere

243 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
2/22/2006 4:38:34 PM
Hi Dave. Great forum!! If I had looked further into internet matketing I would have made made a much more intellegent decision on my sites and affiliates. I know that advertising is important and I didn't know anything about it when I started. The high sales pitch should have warned me. I feel now that there is nothing wholesome in my web page and have lost interest. I am going to find something that I truely beleive in and that gives me a warm feeling sometime in March or April. I want to find something I feel is worthy of advertising for and that I can offer others with a sincere and honest feeling that they can succeed too. This may take a while but I have lots of time to do some exploring. I know what I don't want and just have to zero in something I do want. Thanks for the information. It will give me somewhere to start. From Diana http://mapleridgemarketplace.com/cashflow
+0
2/22/2006 5:16:42 PM
Dave, Great advice. If it looks too good to be true, than it probably is too good to be true.
+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/22/2006 5:40:33 PM
Hi Sandy, Tanya and Kathy, Thank you for dropping by. I appreciate you very much. God bless, Dave
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!