Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Annie Oakley :-)
2/16/2006 3:13:46 PM
Here in Canada, and, I believe, in the UK as well, Annie Oakley would be more likely to go to jail these days than the criminals! What a strange world!! God bless, Dave
+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: TEN TIPS TO AVOID CRIME!
2/16/2006 3:16:22 PM
Hi Anthony, Ah, yes, tax time.... :-( That's why the online world has slowed down so much lately.... it's tax time AND the Christmas bills have just come in. I do my taxes in June - in Canada, if you're a business, you do not have to file until the end of June. Everyone else still has to file the end of February. That means I can procrastinate until June 15 instead of Feb. 15! :-D God bless, Dave
+0
David Ellison

130 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
2/16/2006 3:29:00 PM
Thanks Anthony for the info
+0
2/16/2006 4:05:11 PM
I love your posts Anthony! You really are a secure guy! Your tips are good all around the World. A lot of people here have purchased "dog barking machines" and put up a notice "Beware of the Dog" Personally we have two "real live wolves" and have a portrait picture of them on our mail box. Thanks again for all the good advice. I really agree on "Being alert, all the time everywhere" Enjoy life and take care Your friend Coralie
Take Care and Enjoy Your Day! Coralie http://maketodayagoodday.blogspot.com/
+0
2/16/2006 5:03:20 PM
Hello Anthony, Thank you for the information. It is very informative particularly on how to avoid being a victim of crime. Cheers! JW
J Wayland M. Cabanban Happi2email@aim.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!