Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Sandy Morgan

219 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: I have changed the name of the forum
2/16/2006 1:29:15 PM
Ah, thanks for all the info! Things are becoming clearer now! Slowly, but surely, I''ll learn all this stuff..... I would still like to put all my forms under one name, turning all my forums into threads. Is that possible?
+0
2/16/2006 4:08:53 PM
Linda, Thanbks for keeping us updated and for your enlightening posts. Dave
+0
Linda Miller

3429 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
2/16/2006 6:19:45 PM
Yes, Sandy. You can just create separate threads for each subject within a forum. I'm actually doing more of that too. It seems much easier to keep up with!
Help us spread the message to the world... http://www.themessage2000.com/messengers/lindamiller Linda Miller 828-652-4714 Nebo, North Carolina
+0
Cheri Merz

1258 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
2/16/2006 7:13:54 PM
Hi, Everyone This may be worth posting again for those who may not have seen it other times that I've given this advice.... Clay Page is a former Advisor member (that designation is no longer valid). His forum The Science of Advertising tells how to set up your Adland forums to best effect. You can find the forum here: Find the thread that says "Start Here". It has a link in it to the next one, so you can follow the threads in order. I used his method to set up my content forums and point when necessary to my advertising forum. I never send a thread notification for the latter...if people want to see that, they can get to it from my signature. The content forums are for interest and to build relationships. It's worked well for me. Of course, having more than one forum now requires upgrading to Adlander, but it's my opinion that that's worth the price. Again, hope this helps. Cheri
+0
Linda Miller

3429 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
2/17/2006 11:06:28 AM
Thank you Cheri. I need to get in involved in that forum also to learn all the techniques available. Thanks for sharing with us!
Help us spread the message to the world... http://www.themessage2000.com/messengers/lindamiller Linda Miller 828-652-4714 Nebo, North Carolina
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!