Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Linda Miller

3429 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
I have changed the name of the forum
2/15/2006 2:48:24 PM
Hello friends, As you may notice, I have changed the name of this forum to more accurately reflect what I want to offer here. Thanks for being here!
Help us spread the message to the world... http://www.themessage2000.com/messengers/lindamiller Linda Miller 828-652-4714 Nebo, North Carolina
+0
Re: I have changed the name of the forum
2/15/2006 3:08:49 PM
Thanks for sending out notices Linda, it seems I am still having problems returning to forums I enjoy. Hugs from Florida, Julie
+0
Linda Miller

3429 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
2/15/2006 3:24:56 PM
Hi Julie, I THINK that changing the name of a forum does not change the URL to it. So, if you keep a forum saved in your favorites or in a separate document, you should be able to return whenever you like. Also, if you know the owner of the forum, you can search for their profile in the Find People feature and then click on THEIR Forums to find it. Does that help?
Help us spread the message to the world... http://www.themessage2000.com/messengers/lindamiller Linda Miller 828-652-4714 Nebo, North Carolina
+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/15/2006 3:32:25 PM
Hello Linda. How did you do that? I ask this because I'd like to do the same but I don't know how to do it. Thank you for showing me that there is this possibility. I have to tell you that even if I post rarely in this forum of your, I like to read the posts of others. This is a very interesting topic. I'm sorry to have so few time to join forums lately. I like to read all the posts and that requires lots of time. Looking forward to read more in this, wish you the best of inspiration.
+0
Cheri Merz

1258 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
2/15/2006 3:53:34 PM
Linda, There are a couple of other ways to return to a forum you like besides those you mentioned. You can click the 'email me' box to get notices of replies to threads you want to track. Once you are in a thread, you can back up in the Categories box above the posts by clicking on each word to the left of the thread title. This is how I usually do it. I always check that box if I reply to a thread, because sometimes people write me back and I don't want to be rude by never showing up again. If the thread keeps going beyond your interest point, you can always un-check it later. Also, if you click on Forums in the left-hand menu, you will get a screen with two tabs, Admin and My Forums. The latter is a bit misleading, because it doesn't refer to forums you own, but forums in which you are a member. The list is organized by category, and can be long. This is probably the least efficient way to find them if you belong to very many. It helps if you go through occasionally and remove yourself from forums that are no longer active or that you aren't interested in any more. Be careful...some people get upset if you remove yourself from their forum. You might want to send a diplomatic personal message letting them know why before you do it. Hope this helps, too. Cheri
+0