Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Social Media Explained Visually
2/15/2017 9:26:46 PM
Social Media Explained Visually

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Social media? Get serious! Understanding the functional building blocks of socia
2/15/2017 9:28:05 PM
Social media? Get serious! Understanding the functional building blocks of social media

Based on the award winning article: "Social media? Get serious! Understanding the functional building blocks of social media"; which can be accessed here: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.bushor.20...

Jim Allen III

+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
The Social Media Revolution 2016
2/15/2017 9:29:45 PM
The Social Media Revolution 2016

Jim Allen III

+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
How social media makes us unsocial | Allison Graham | TEDxSMU
2/15/2017 10:51:54 PM

How social media makes us unsocial | Allison Graham | TEDxSMU

Published on Nov 10, 2014

This talk was given at a local TEDx event, produced independently of the TED Conferences. Social Media historian Allison Graham offers a witty and ironic view of a society that feels alone together despite the hundreds of virtual connections we have online. With a global population growing up via Facebook and Twitter and a perceptible shift in human interpersonal connections, the constant need for social self-validation permeates our daily existence. This talk shares the funny and revealing insights of a life lived online and how social media is used to connect and disconnect us.

A graduate of Southern Methodist University, Allison has worked all over the country and globe bringing the written word to life on the big screen.
Allison has worked for Artisan Entertainment, Universal Studios, Paramount Pictures, Warner Brothers, New Line Cinema, 20th Century Fox, Miramax and Dreamworks SKG as Assistant Director, Production Manager, and Producer working with such titans as Jerry Bruckheimer, Michael Bay, Timur Bekmamvetov and Tim Burton.
She was one of the key business strategists behind The Blair Witch Franchise marketing campaigns, leading the team responsible for revolutionizing the way the Internet and film marketing were viewed.

Jim Allen III

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!