Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Cheri, Deb, Winston, Martha and Kathy - thread #2
4/9/2006 8:11:39 AM
Back to articles. I have a question. I just found that I can submit articles to a crafting site. Is it ok to submit an article there that I have already submitted to ezinearticles.com? How many places can you submit the same article to? Martha
+0
4/9/2006 8:52:14 AM
Hi Martha; ======================================= Is it ok to submit an article there that I have already submitted to ezinearticles.com? How many places can you submit the same article to? ======================================= It sure is... submit to as many as you can. That way, you get the most mileage out of your writing - and the time spent writing. If you submit one article to 20 different places, that's 20 linkbacks - plus opportunity for it to be picked up by other sites, blogs, newsletters... which gives you even more mileage for your work. : ) Linda
+0
Winston Scoville

536 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
4/21/2006 1:33:53 PM
Hi Linda and fellow Guinea Pigs! :-) Linda, I sent you an email a week or so ago, and not having heard back from you I assume that it must have gotten lost in the filters somewhere as you are always so prompt with your replies. Any idea on when you'll be sending us the next installment of the course? Last I heard from you (3-4 weeks ago???) you were hoping to have it out to us on the following Monday. Hopefully you are not as busy as you were then. I can now almost recite the first three installments from memory I've read them so much! :-)
+0
4/21/2006 11:57:07 PM
Hi Winston; Actually, I did get your email. I'm just that far behind on email. (Do we have a redfaced icon here?) ======================== Hopefully you are not as busy as you were then. ======================== Nope! I'm not as busy as I was then. It's worse. LOL Want to see something totally and completely crazy? My email program has a "stats" screen. You GOTTA see this. (Look at the yearly average) My email stats this month <-- crazy Note: And this isn't including spam. This is my private email addresses that spammers don't have. I have two Eudoras on my computer. The addresses that get spammed are in the other Eudora. LOL ======================== Any idea on when you'll be sending us the next installment of the course? . ======================== Come h*ll or high water - this week. It's so close to being ready, I can taste it. So -- I'm just making the time to finish up. : ) Linda P.S. And don't feel bad about sending me email. lol. That's how most people get when they see how much email I get. Actually, I enjoy emailing. If I could figure out a way to make a living replying to email, I'd do it all day every day and be happy as a clam. Just so you know... :)
+0
Winston Scoville

536 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
4/23/2006 12:01:05 AM
Thanks Linda! :-) I know what you mean with the email. As convienient as it is as a means of communication, it can also be quite time consuming.
+0