Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Cheri, Deb, Winston, Martha and Kathy - thread #2
4/7/2006 4:26:57 PM
That's exactly it. What can I do that is new? That is what I am always thinking. I've been saving lots of tips and hints from the different gourd lists I'm on. I am thinking to go through them and make something from all those hints. I have a new problem that I hope Linda or Peter can lend a hand with. Winston brought it to my attention and I have emailed my son but just in case he is stumped I will bring it up. Go to my home page and an authorization box comes up. I have no idea who is behind that website. I tried going to it and it brings up the same box on it. I am wondering if it is the hosting company. http://marthasgourds.com Martha
+0
Winston Scoville

536 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
4/7/2006 4:46:42 PM
Cheri, -------------------------------------------- What does everyone think about new material vs. material that is reorganized, dressed up, or otherwise modified and published as a different article? --------------------------------------------- As the old saying goes, "different strokes for different folks". For example, I may read information provided in five different ways. Yet, I may only understand one of them. Also, things change, so old articles may need to be updated. Often times, the best way to do that is with a complete rewrite.
+0
Cheri Merz

1258 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/7/2006 5:19:19 PM
Martha, have you tried doing a who-is search at register.com? Cheri
+0
4/7/2006 7:52:25 PM
Hi Martha; ========== Go to my home page and an authorization box comes up. I have no idea who is behind that website. I tried going to it and it brings up the same box on it. I am wondering if it is the hosting company. ========== The only way for that box to come up is for someone with admin level access to set an authorization required on the directory folder on the server. I'm guessing that it's an error that lies at the hosting level. I'd email your host and ask them to please look at your main page, because someone else's authorization box is showing. : ) L
+0
4/7/2006 8:38:09 PM
Well Levi is my host but of course he is what you would call a sub-contractor(the only term I can come up with at the moment)and he will have to check. I sent him your message and we will see what he can do. Martha
+0