Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Cheri Merz

1258 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: It's Never Too Late To Love
2/14/2006 6:03:08 PM
Shannon, Thank you for sharing your story. It is also inspirational, and a great tribute to your courage. Congratulations on your upcoming anniversary. I just celebrated my 27th, with my true love and partner Budd. He is my second (and last) husband. You are so welcome for the opportunity to give tribute to your Valentine. I'd love it if others followed suit. I'm happy to get to know you a bit better...seems we often banter in Larry's forum, but you have shared yourself today in a way that promotes true friendship. Thank you. Cheri
+0
Cheri Merz

1258 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
2/14/2006 6:06:59 PM
Julie, Thia and Linda, You are welcome. Thank you, first for coming by to read it, and then for posting. Cheri
+0
Cheri Merz

1258 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
2/14/2006 6:12:49 PM
Hi, Judy Thanks for posting. LOL, I posted a duplicate myself the other day. I don't have any idea how that happens, do you? Giving your comment some thought, I think maybe we ARE born with this wisdom, but become distracted in growing up so that we forget it until the experiences of our lives either remind us or rub off the rough edges of all the baggage we acquire, until we remember again. The purest love I've ever seen or experienced was from and for my babies. Cheri
+0
Cheri Merz

1258 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
2/14/2006 6:14:59 PM
David and Carla, Thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed it. Cheri
+0
Cheri Merz

1258 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
2/14/2006 6:18:42 PM
Larry, How nice to see you here. Thanks for coming over and for posting. I hope you will invite your honorary family to come and see what a sweet tribute you made to them here. Cheri
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!