Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: It's Never Too Late To Love
2/14/2006 5:24:27 PM
Dear Cheri: Thank you so much for the invitation to this forum. The story is truly inspirational, and love has many faces, not necessarily in the "couple" facet. I have discovered a love that encompasses all beings and all aspects of life, love that is all pervading and all manifestations, perhaps all universes, does not fade and cannot be taken away. With it each day is as the Valentine Day. In Gratitude and love, Izabel
+0
Mairead Ni Maonaigh

135 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
2/14/2006 5:25:29 PM
Hi Cheri, Your Grandfather was an amazing man! What a great story. Truly inspirational. Thank you for sharing it with me. Happy Valentines day Kind Regards Mairead http://www.myvideotalk.com/53763
+0
Sandy Morgan

219 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
2/14/2006 5:29:27 PM
Thanks for sharing your grandparents story! It's a great example of love....
+0
2/14/2006 5:34:28 PM
Thank you for sharing "It's Never Too Late To Love"...what the world needs now is LOVE,SWEET LOVE and it would be a better place! Happy Valentine's Day to all with love from my heart, Rita McDougald
+0
Cheri Merz

1258 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
2/14/2006 5:58:56 PM
Deborah, Yes, I've been blessed in the grandparent department. I had all four until I was an adult, and also knew three of my great-grandparents. You are most welcome for the story. Happy Valentine's Day to you, also. Cheri
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!