Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: This Video Got Donald Trump Elected
1/5/2017 3:18:11 PM
A really good parody that made my better half storm out of the room! Haha life is fun!
Quote:
The Very talented Dana Kamide and our very own Sharon Aguilar, have graced us with a brilliantly hilarious Christmas Parody, It's The Most Wonderful Time In 8 Years. If you love America, share this with EVERYONE! It's is guaranteed to give you a Grinch-like smile from ear to ear!

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
THE NIGHT MSM DIED, HELL SHOCK 1am Hour Hillary R Clinton vs Trump
1/6/2017 3:02:29 PM
THE NIGHT MSM DIED, HELL SHOCK 1am Hour Hillary R Clinton vs Trump

Jim Allen III

+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
A Rainforest Caterpillar That Looks Like Donald Trump - Nature's Disguises Part
4/29/2017 4:04:58 PM
A Rainforest Caterpillar That Looks Like Donald Trump - Nature's Disguises Part 1

They have some of the best caterpillars in Peru. The best.

Jim Allen III

+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Here's a list of all the ObamaCare taxes repealed by the AHCA
5/6/2017 10:39:58 PM

Here's a list of all the ObamaCare taxes repealed by the AHCA2017-05-06_1833.png

Most people have no idea because it's not reported.

If what I've seen on social media the last day or two is any indication, most people really think ObamaCare is nothing more than "we give you health insurance." People have no concept for what might be wrong with the law, or what might be negative about it, or what kinds of problems it might be causing. They really think it's nothing more than the benevolent government telling mean old health insurance companies they can't turn you down and they can't charge you too much.

Some of that has to be laid at the feet of the media, who don't report everything the law does. Some of it is because people aren't that interested in the details.

But in case you didn't know it, ObamaCare was one of the biggest tax increases in the history of this country - and the taxes it imposed were myriad. The House bill that passed yesterday - if it or something like it becomes law - will repeal all those taxes. And since the media won't tell you what all these taxes are, we will, with information drawn from Americans for Tax Reform. The dollar figures listed are over 10 years. The AHCA:

-Abolishes the Obamacare Individual Mandate Tax which hits 8 million Americans each year.

-Abolishes the Obamacare Employer Mandate Tax. Together with repeal of the Individual Mandate Tax repeal this is a $270 billion tax cut.

-Abolishes Obamacare’s Medicine Cabinet Tax which hits 20 million Americans with Health Savings Accounts and 30 million Americans with Flexible Spending Accounts. This is a $6 billion tax cut.

-Abolishes Obamacare’s Flexible Spending Account tax on 30 million Americans. This is a $20 billion tax cut.

-Abolishes Obamacare’s Chronic Care Tax on 10 million Americans with high out of pocket medical expenses. This is a $126 billion tax cut.

-Abolishes Obamacare’s HSA withdrawal tax. This is a $100 million tax cut.

-Abolishes Obamacare’s 10% excise tax on small businesses with indoor tanning services. This is a $600 million tax cut.

-Abolishes the Obamacare health insurance tax. This is a $145 billion tax cut.

-Abolishes the Obamacare 3.8% surtax on investment income. This is a $172 billion tax cut.

-Abolishes the Obamacare medical device tax. This is a $20 billion tax cut.

-Abolishes the Obamacare tax on prescription medicine. This is a $28 billion tax cut.

-Abolishes the Obamacare tax on retiree prescription drug coverage. This is a $2 billion tax cut.

I don't know why the usual parlance in Washington is to talk about everything in terms of 10-year windows, but over 10 years that's $1 trillion in taxes. Over one year it's $100 billion, which represents roughly 2.5 percent of the entire federal budget. The commensurate spending represents a similar percentage.

Now I would like to see the size of the federal government reduced a lot more than that, but given the chance to knock off 2.5 percent, I'll take it any day. Especially these particular taxes because they are so pernicious in the different ways they attack everything from your income to your ability to purchase health care services. Even health insurance itself is taxed! Read More Here! https://www.hermancain.com/heres-a-list-of-all-the-obamacare-taxes

Jim Allen III

+1
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Bakers Refuse To Make Trump Cake For 9-Year-Old Boy
8/8/2017 5:09:45 PM

Bakers Refuse To Make Trump Cake For 9-Year-Old Boy

According to a blog post written by Michael P. Farris of the Alliance Defending Freedom, an organization that protects the conscience of Christian bakers who do not want to participate in the sacramentalization of sin inherent in a same sex marriage, the "cake shops declined Pickle’s order for conscience reasons[.]"

This prompted a number of obvious observations from Harris:

"[N]o one on the Left is calling for legal action against the [anti-Trump] cake shops. And neither should anyone on the Right.”

“The fact is that these cake shops have freedom of speech,” he continued. “They have the right to decline to use their artistic talents to celebrate events or promote messages that violate their beliefs, even if it offends a nice little kid.”

Nevertheless, throughout the country, a number of states are forcing Christian bakers and florists to participate in same sex weddings, basically forcing them to choose between paid enslavement at the hands of the State, enslavement that they fear could damn their eternal soul or crippling fines and/or the loss of their business.

The idea that in the United States of America that we would force anyone, be it anti-Trump business owners or Christian business owners, to violate their personal conscience, to engage in work they choose not to for whatever reason, is un-American.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/19459/bakers-refuse-make-trump-cake-9-year-old-boy-john-nolte?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_content=062316-news&utm_campaign=benshapiro

Jim Allen III

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!