Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Welcome To The Feature Of The Week aka Person Of The Week! (30th Edition)
2/13/2006 3:41:20 AM
Dearest Philena I would like to say since they made me POTW or (King) for the week. I would consider it an Honor to have you as the Queen. I must admit, I hoped you would win for you have always been so supportive and kind to me and your support of this community has been an example to me of what it means to be an awesome friend to many here. Please do me the Honor and accept the Queens Crown and share this week with me my dear friend. You are an awesome person and I am glad You are also part of our Team in WOSAT. May God Bless You Always and Light Your Pathway with His Eternal Love. Warmest Regards Your Friend Always Dr King
T.E.A.M. H.O.P.E. Together Everyone Achieves More Helping Other People Everyday If You Want Something Different Then You Must Do Something Different. Http://SuccessMastersExecutiveClub.com Meet You On Top, Dr King
+0
2/13/2006 3:50:52 AM
To My Sweet Friend Myrna Thank you so much for your friendship and kind words so many times at adland. You are so loving to all you meet and God's Light beams through loud and clear in all you do. If ever I can be of any help I would consider it an honor and privilege to have you call on me. May God Always Bless And Keep you in all Things. May You always know Prosperity Health and Happiness. With Deepest Respect Always Dr King
T.E.A.M. H.O.P.E. Together Everyone Achieves More Helping Other People Everyday If You Want Something Different Then You Must Do Something Different. Http://SuccessMastersExecutiveClub.com Meet You On Top, Dr King
+0
2/13/2006 6:09:35 AM
My Dear Friend David CONGRATULATION TO YOU DR. KING - I wish You a GREATE week. You deserve this honour a lot and have done a lot for so many here in Adland Pro. I look forward to be back soon after sergery (tomorrow) and to be active again with arms that works as they shall :-) Best wishes from Arild
+0
2/13/2006 6:38:54 AM
Thank you John and LaNell :) CONGRATULATIONS!!! Dr David King, your bio was, Wow very touching and inspiring! you truly deserve this honour for POTW, enjoy your week in the Spotlight!! God Bless :)
+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/13/2006 7:37:41 AM
Congratulations, Dr. King! This honor is well-deserved and your life makes mine seem simple in comparison. God is good and you found Him there when you needed Him!(Just as we all do). God bless you my friend! Sincerely, Carla
Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!