Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Welcome To The Feature Of The Week aka Person Of The Week! (30th Edition)
2/14/2006 2:24:05 AM
Hey there my Cowboy, most Dearest friend, Mentor and Coach! "CONGRATULATIONS" I am so Proud of you David,You deserve this Honor so much! I for one have known your life story which you shared with me when we first met. I have had the privlige of knowing who you really are, and I am so Honored to have you as a wonderful sincere dear friend! Just our chance of meeting here in Adland was a real Blessing in my life! We have been there for one another, and shared our ups and downs, we have created and Bonded a Real Life time relationship that I will Treasure and Protect for the rest of my Days! I "Thankyou" for being involved in my life, and for bringing Gods Love in our friendship! I Love you Cowboy, and I know you are going through some sad times at present, My Prayers are with you! Just remember sweet man, I am always here for you!! God Bless and Enjoy your week in the Sun!! My sincere love and Friendship Your Kookuroo xoxoxo
+0
2/14/2006 4:54:42 PM
"Dr. David King" From the 28th POTW now MIA, to the 30th POTW: ((((WELL DONE MY DEAR FRIEND, WELL DONE!!))) 8) God bless this week to you and the rest of your life!! ;) May you feel the love in here as I felt from all my old friend's to my NEW friend's!! :) Throwing you a rope and helping you up to the top of ADLANDPRO!!! :) My BEST to your Best my friend!! 8) Your Friend, Doc...Romans 8:28><> 8)
+0
2/14/2006 7:23:17 PM
Hello Dr. King, WOW, what an overwhelmingly sad, yet inspirational bio. You most certainly deserve POTW. You have lead an incredibly hard journey and yet you have so much love to give. God Bless!
+0
2/15/2006 6:07:52 PM
Thank you for your story Dr King. You are indeed proof of the fact that with a great vision, courage, love and compassion it is possible to live your dream whatever your circumstances. You have attracted these fantastic achievements although you have endured a terrible life by any standards and are indeed a fantastic person,especially for your forgiveness and humble loving attitude. A wonderful person who deserves all the recognition we can give you. Congratualtions to the POTW honor. God Bless you and take care!
Take Care and Enjoy Your Day! Coralie http://maketodayagoodday.blogspot.com/
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!