Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Welcome To The Feature Of The Week aka Person Of The Week! (30th Edition)
2/13/2006 9:04:41 PM
Congratulations Dr. King! You've indeed come a long way. Your story gives hope to the hopeless. May God continue to use you! Regina
+0
2/13/2006 9:15:36 PM
Dear Barbara Thanks for posting and I want to say that I love your Cockatiels as well. I had a small breed of Parrot for sometime that took to my Father and they became inseperable until His Death (The Parrot) He was a Beebee breed though I am not sure this is spelled right I just gave it a shot lol. I always loved the Birds That played on the Beretta series with Robert Blake they were truly awesome. May God Bless and Keep You Warmest Regards Dr King
T.E.A.M. H.O.P.E. Together Everyone Achieves More Helping Other People Everyday If You Want Something Different Then You Must Do Something Different. Http://SuccessMastersExecutiveClub.com Meet You On Top, Dr King
+0
2/13/2006 9:29:28 PM
Dear Mairead I am sorry to have made you cry. God has always been there for me and life has always been a true adventure for me following in His Footsteps, where he leads always takes us many places and teaches me so many awesome things. I am trily blessed to have been chosen to find favor in His Love. Thanks for your kind words and friendship. In His Service I Remain Dr King
T.E.A.M. H.O.P.E. Together Everyone Achieves More Helping Other People Everyday If You Want Something Different Then You Must Do Something Different. Http://SuccessMastersExecutiveClub.com Meet You On Top, Dr King
+0
2/13/2006 9:54:04 PM
Dear Kathleen Thanks for your kind post and for your new found friendship here. May God Light Our Way as We Walk Together in His Love, getting to know Him better each day and sharing this fabulous Journey of Life together as friends. Respectfully I Remain Dr King
+0
Vi
Vi Shahan

201 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
2/13/2006 10:08:50 PM
Congratulations on your nomination.
"Change Your Mind." "Change Your Life." Vi Shahan Website: http://www.preventionsecrets.com http://www.vi.scent-team.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!