Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Welcome To The Feature Of The Week aka Person Of The Week! (30th Edition)
2/13/2006 10:11:24 PM
Dear Elbert I have spent sometime in the Springfield Branson Area I love it there. Thanks for your kind words and friendship. May God Bless You and Yours Always May Your Light Always Shine in Gods Love. May Good Health,Prosperity and Happiness be the Oil for Your Lamp. In His Service I Remain Dr King
T.E.A.M. H.O.P.E. Together Everyone Achieves More Helping Other People Everyday If You Want Something Different Then You Must Do Something Different. Http://SuccessMastersExecutiveClub.com Meet You On Top, Dr King
+0
Rick Martin

463 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
2/13/2006 10:33:15 PM
Thank You John and LaNell for inviting me here! Hey There My Hero, Your life experiences have been a mix of "The Good, The Bad and the Ugly." The Lord has been true to his word and was with you every step of the way. He gave you the drive and the hand up along your path in the form of many that lit your path. The Lord has provided you and blessed you with a plethora of knowledge that has served you and your clients in helping them to find their inner spirit to guide them in resolving their problems. You proved to be my best friend for a few months now and cannot properly thank you for your friendship and guidence following my recent family crisis. I think that by walking the walk and helping others as in the WOSAT ideal I might live up to the highest standard that you have modeled for all of us here and in that way give you some satisfaction. Yours is a haed act to follow but it is the right thing to do. So today I celebrate with you and am proud to have you as my friend, constant companion and mentor. I raise a toast to you and your family during this time of honor. Enjoy this time and be content in all those who love you here. You have finally made it! Your friend, Rick Martin
Always Ask What would Christ do and follow your heart.
+0
2/13/2006 11:29:38 PM
Hi, Thanks for the invite John & LaNell. Dr David, "Congratulations" .. ENJOY your week !!! Your life story has touched me it's very inspiring... Thank you for sharing! Happy Valentine's Day to Adland Community Warm Regards
+0
Kay
Kay Butler

48 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
2/14/2006 12:53:34 AM
Thanks so much, LaNell and John for your great service here, in providing POTW feature/forum! It can be so difficult choosing ONE person! Everyone in this community are so supportive and loving. Dr. David...my goodness, when we think our own lives have been dysfunctional, we need to learn from inspiring people like YOU! God has definitely used you during your life, bringing you from the depths of negativity to the heights of victory, Love and Positive Action! Your story was so sad, yet happy..very inspiring. May you enjoy the honor this week of being the Person of The Week..the King! lol May God continue to bless you in all ways! Thanks for being such an excellent contribution to this Adlandpro Community. Take care!
Bgiving2All-Peace & Prosperity! Kay Kayb2uall@yahoo.com http://profitwithgivingldy.com A sweet deal for chocolate lovers: http://chocolate.zooloot.com/how-it-works.php?ref_no=36978997221460
+0
Misty Hickox

128 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
2/14/2006 2:16:22 AM
Congrats my adland friend
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!