Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
RE: In the beginning ... Jaz Jets $$$ Computer Info #hackers
5/6/2017 11:50:26 PM
When You "Delete" Your Emails

Another fairly common piece of knowledge is that nothing on the internet is ever truly gone. Immense caching – a storage system that saves all content and previous versions – through major search engines like Google ensures that the digital collective is preserved constantly. When you delete email messages (and empty your "Trash" folder), it may seem like there’s no way to get that data back, but that isn't entirely true.
The good news here is that for the most part, hackers can’t access emails that are deleted permanently from the Trash folder. However, email ISPs keep backup copies of client inboxes, and in some cases these deleted messages can be retrieved, usually through a court order.

https://www.techopedia.com/2/30290/security/never-really-gone-how-to-protect-deleted-data-from-hackers

Windows 7: How can I access a remote computers recycle bin?

I work in a help desk. I was asked to pull some "stuff" from someone's laptop. I know what they're looking for is in the recycle bin, but ... Read more
https://www.sevenforums.com/network-sharing/349165-how-can-i-access-remote-computers-recycle-bin.html

How to Remove $Recycle.Bin Virus? Trojan Horse Manual Removal Instructions

https://guides.yoosecurity.com/how-to-remove-recycle-bin-virus-trojan-horse-manual-removal-instructions/

Jan (aka) Jaz Green
+0
This is HOW #Jaz_PRAISE
5/7/2017 3:46:10 AM

This ain't on YouTube

+0
RE: All That Jaz
5/8/2017 12:21:38 PM
This offer is closed ... FollowLike Network page is full

Quote:
FollowLike: USER: glenn3

You are the 1st of 25 eligible community members to have your Adlandpro community profile for permanent on my FollowLike ~ JazLive page.

The only clue I have is that you clicked from this community.
The site does not share referral info outside of where my referral banners are published.

Respond to this post so I can place your community profile on the page.

Quote:
Free to join

Earned 1704 coins for adding link to my blog today ~~

$$$ ~ link added right above International Flag Counter

300 Coin Signup • 400 Coins Per Referral • $0.15 Per Referral • Earn Cash

$$$ FollowLike $$$

... click below in my community signature

I also like

TOP 10 Red-Hot Submissions
(NO E-Mail Confirmation Required)
Free to Join
+0
Traffic Ad Bar aka #Tab
5/9/2017 3:33:22 AM

Excellent site to show Your "Web Site"
10 second timer

Bonus page in 25
Websites today 350
Points today 8,724
Hits today 419

I like networking smarter ... not harder, just earned 419 Hits for viewing 350 pages!

+0
Community Trolls ~ "Don't Sink to Their Level" #JazNiche
5/9/2017 7:21:44 AM
10 Ways to Destroy An Online Commenting Troll

Trolls aren’t exactly a new phenomenon on the internet – they’ve been lingering around trying to cause trouble for years. If that’s the case, then why have trolls become such a hot-topic lately? It’s pretty simple – with more people using the internet, there’s a higher percentage of people who having better to do than harass people and disrupt forums and blogs.

Some people think trolls aren’t a big deal and that people are being too sensitive, but the truth is trolls are at best a pesky nuisance, and at worst very nasty and border on what could be considered assault. Particularly for brands, trolls need to be dealt with swiftly. A troll’s comments can give you a bad reputation and deter visitors from your social media pages or blogs.

But, how do you defeat those pesky trolls? Follow our 10 ways to successfully destroy a troll!

10. Don’t Sink to Their Level

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!