Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
JazLive.com ~ I was the 1st OWNER
4/14/2017 1:46:01 AM

Whois History for Jazlive.com

Whois History allows DomainTools members access to historical Whois records. Since 1995, DomainTools has been tracking the Whois history of millions of domains. These records are maintained in the DomainTools database and available to Subscription Members.
We have 43 historical records for Jazlive.com.
The oldest record dates back more than 9 years.
There are at least 16 significant changes.
All of the records publish domain name ownership data.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I am disgusted for the redirect, so much so, I registered at WOT
to comment: Whoot! Whoot! I got to disclaim 'current ownership" of JazLive.com & post review: $$$ https://www.mywot.com/en/scorecard/jazlive.com#comment-90429840 $$$

Jan aka Jaz

+0
JazNiche
4/16/2017 1:42:01 PM
Getting closer to full-networking like pre-economy crash days

Bartering since, 2008 has deemed me good inventory to sell ... my health tanked
and have be getting better since thyroid surgery in 2010 and gall-bladder removal
in 2013 ...

In 2010 VAMC-ATL exposed me to HepC, I started treatment 13 FEB 2017,
counts was going down, before I swallowed 1st pill; thus, the medical profession
wants to claim my speedy reduction in HepC counts from six digits to two digits in 5 weeks ... goal is ZERO

I strongly believe our bodies are designed to cure itself ... sometimes, it needs help
to heal

PRAYER ~ The HOLY SPIRIT will connect anyone to what one needs to be well,
prosperous and to help others

++++++++++++++++++++

My niche has been in development for the last three years, is still a work in progress ...

#JazNiche Network of #Veterans http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/2929207/JazNiche-Network-of-Veterans.aspx?id=11824993&refer=JJGreen

+0
In the beginning ...
4/16/2017 6:27:16 PM

Resigning from 17+ years of employment was more than just "mean spirited management" at VAMC-ATL, I always had a side-hustle during regular employment;
thus, my side-hustle became my full-time employment and I discovered on-line advertising and promotions 1st with Google ad words; then later discovered Adlandpro.

Google ADMIN blocked me from my account at $87 and change ... minimum payout $100.

I discovered Adlandpro and tried earning as a FREE affiliate and posted proof of payment (I am not the current owner of Jazlive.com ... it has been sold as an aged URL)

This sold me as a solid community member because I try online offerings before
promoting them ...

.... it has taken me this long to post this since being inactive in Adlandpro for several years ... this was the first thing I wanted to share, after slowly returning to active networking ... however, I was treated like the "New Kid on the Block" by community members who have known me for many years ~~~ I did not take the mean-spirited
posts personal ~ I labeled it "Heckling Training" and continued to do what I do best

Help People ~ FREE

Jan aka Jaz

+0
RE: In the beginning ... 1st Published Poem #Love
4/17/2017 4:31:15 AM
My ONLY PUBLISHED POEM

Link shows everything except my poem ... The 1st two pages are me ...
I WON The Editor's Choice AWARD

in

Will scan to jpg & share later

Quote:

Resigning from 17+ years of employment was more than just "mean spirited management" at VAMC-ATL, I always had a side-hustle during regular employment;
thus, my side-hustle became my full-time employment and I discovered on-line advertising and promotions 1st with Google ad words; then later discovered Adlandpro.

Google ADMIN blocked me from my account at $87 and change ... minimum payout $100.

I discovered Adlandpro and tried earning as a FREE affiliate and posted proof of payment (I am not the current owner of Jazlive.com ... it has been sold as an aged URL)

This sold me as a solid community member because I try online offerings before
promoting them ...

.... it has taken me this long to post this since being inactive in Adlandpro for several years ... this was the first thing I wanted to share, after slowly returning to active networking ... however, I was treated like the "New Kid on the Block" by community members who have known me for many years ~~~ I did not take the mean-spirited
posts personal ~ I labeled it "Heckling Training" and continued to do what I do best

Help People ~ FREE

Jan aka Jaz

+0
RE: In the beginning ... Jaz Jets
5/6/2017 11:41:21 PM

Picture

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!