Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Heaven Letters
11/9/2018 3:43:31 PM
Heavenletter #6497 Look Forward to Joy, November 9, 2018

God said:

Beloved, what is all this about – the significance of dates in the world? Does this amount to bookkeeping?

One good thing about dates is when you genuinely look forward to an upcoming date – your birthday, Christmas, New Year’s Eve or the 4th of July and the ramparts you watch!

Better yet, may every given day on Earth be a looked-forward-to event. What more can be as meaningful as looking forward to tomorrow or later today? This adds a little bit of spice to life.

If everyone were inspired to look forward to tomorrow with joy compounded on Earth like frosting on a cake and a good reason to jump out of bed with exhilaration – what a difference a day can make. Let’s start a trend.

Look forward to joy like a new mantra and uplift the Universe and raise the vim and vigor of life. Yes, leap out of bed and hail, hail, let there not be one more day of remorse in the world. What a lovely thing. This would be something to hop-skip-and-jump about!

How divine it would be to never hear the word “depressed” spoken of ever again by anyone. Ah, yes, you can be a stunning example of what Good Will can be. Never again would anyone feel like a cog in a wheel.

One day, somebody just like you will wake up with wonder to his or her delight:

“Whatever happened to feeling depressed? Remember that once upon a time? Whatever happened to rue and sorrow? Whatever happened to standing in line for a prescription? No more!”

Wow, you might not be able to stop bouncing for joy! You might do cartwheels. You would celebrate. There might not yet be anything missing any longer. For Heaven’s sake, joy to the world! Who would miss despair and trembling? Laughter would resound. Happy days would be here again, and you can have all the joy you want for the asking.

When joy is right out there ahead of you, no longer would there be anything ahead of you that you would call only fair to middling.

No one would ever have to say to himself or anyone again: “Stand tall!”

No one would stoop. All posture would be whiz-bang! There would be no lamenting.

If everyone enjoyed every minute of life, what illness would ever darken the sky?

Boredom wouldn’t be a passing thought.

When you say: “Joy to the world!” this is exactly what you would have.

It would be common for people to fly to the moon and land on the stars! Joy would be a permanent state. There would not be anything misbegotten.

No one would ever have to get out of trouble. In days to come, no inkling of trouble would be found. Trouble would be a foreign object. You would not scratch your head again with wonder about the concept of trouble. You would not comprehend any longer the concept of being crestfallen.

There would be nothing that would be too good to be true. You would know that everything you desire to contemplate will arrive in a thrice. You could know joy to be yours for the asking instantly.

If you dropped a bottle of milk, it would not spill. Even if it did spill, you wouldn’t cry over it.

Love would abound. Money would multiply itself. No one would be without. There would be sharing. There would be no bogeyman. All would be given to beat the band and to revolve the world and escalate joy, and why not?

http://heavenletters.org/look-forward-to-joy.html

Thank you for including this link when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/10/2018 3:22:58 PM
Heavenletter #6498 In a Special Valley Blessed by God, November 10, 2018

God said:

Beloved, every Human Being on Earth may not be in the same boat as you, yet everyone is seemingly in a boat. It’s like you wound up somewhere, and you don’t quite know how you landed here or there or why. It’s not at all clear to you. It may be that you wound up high and dry for all you know. If only you had the combination to the lock of life up your sleeve.

What is the point to which you succeed or at least make progress? Are you ahead, or are you still by the wayside? If only you had a gauge to go by. If only you knew where you stand or where you sit or where you play the band or pick up headway, even when you don’t know or have an inkling what life amounts to.

Sometimes you feel as though you go upstream and reach only so far as a good laugh. Who are you, and what are you doing here? Do you really and truly exist? What is true, and what is false? What verifiable data do you have anyway? It could be you are a pig in a poke picked up without quite realizing it. Do you fall into the midst of life or in the midst of nothingness?

You do happily know for sure that there are some people’s energies that mean wonders to you, and you know you are astoundingly blessed. You are the blessed of the blessed. And it is all true and clear to you. Even when you are in a muddle, you know you are secure in a special valley blessed by God.

Somehow, somewhere, I stopped and picked you up and made you a blessing – no doubt about it. You were miraculously found in a manger no matter what.

Or, perhaps, you were picked up in a dust storm or blown away. Sometimes you haven’t been given prior notice. How did you wake up when you did – by happenstance? How do you know anything you think you know anyway?

As it is, you could have been caught on a leaf on a bush. Had you ever known yourself previously? Did you ever have a look at yourself, or did you make up this whole thing in the first place anyway as by way of a hit or miss story?

Or perhaps you sat on a curb this whole non-existent time, or perhaps you were someone’s note you found and thought you existed as a thought in time. Your mind may well have run around in circles just for a lark.

Do you actually speak, or are you a recording you once heard or thought you heard yourself for the first time by magic? Or is magic real, and nothing else is? Or how would you know anything when all is said and done?

Even numbers cannot all be counted on, not in your book anyway, even when you actually keep records that you try to balance. You might rather just skip over dates and numbers. You would be happier if you were made of colors and sunshine and shimmering gold or glimmering heliotrope.

How do you happen to think of this unusually-named color heliotrope all of a sudden? At the least, colors have some flair, yet how can colors know themselves anyway near a ballpark figure as much as you imagine you can know yourself in the first place? What is all this about your being known as matter in the first place? Can you really account for yourself no matter how hard you try?

http://heavenletters.org/in-a-special-valley-blessed-by-god.html

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/11/2018 4:14:38 PM
Heavenletter #6499 You Are a Rose Opening before Your Very Eyes, November 11, 2018

God said:

Beloved, you pledge your troth to Me. This came about long ago. You are destined and cannot depart from when We first began. Horses cannot pull you away. How fully We are united as One. This is a great situation to find yourself in. You are exactly where you want to be.

Not at all are you confined. You are expanded. This is to say you follow the deepest heart of yourself, which is to say you follow your deepest Self which is I, God. You are helpless when you begin to recognize Who you are, really are, without effort, only joy. How lucky Oneness is without digression or departure. You are naturally attuned. You have a remarkable GPS system. You don't have to turn it on. It is on. What a great system sits at your beck and call. You are blessed. Where you are is where you want to be, and you are purely in tempo with Me.

I say you are a rose blooming. This is who you are with all your heart. This is Who you are. You have the freedom of choice, yet you have no choice. This is a great freedom, however, in that you have been chosen. You have no choice but to stay. You are on your mark.

This is another way to say I choose you to be by My side forevermore. You are caught up exactly where you want to be. We can say that I, God, make a bull's eye. Now you know the happiness you are made of and cannot depart from.

Another way to say this is that you have one choice, and this one choice is to be in service to Me, God, which happens to be just where you want to be and exactly where you ARE. You give yourself over to Green Pastures.

You have a non-refundable billion dollars in your special account. It cannot be withdrawn. You are the incontestable rose servant of God. You made your choice. You know good fortune when you see it. Nothing can divert you, for you are integral to My Will, which means you are free to serve Me in the Highest. This is where you want to be. You are in My Service. You don't want to be anywhere else. You are bound and sealed.

You have been wanting to serve. This is your calling. There is nowhere else for you to be. You have the greatest career in the world. Your work is the most sought after in the whole wide world, and you have hit the jackpot. There is no contest for you. You landed right in My heart, and here you are free to stay, you, the most beautiful nightingale of all. This has been your heart's desire before you knew how to name your desire. We can call your desire My desire.

You claim My heart as your very own. I jump for joy to grant My heart to you as your very own. You claim well. I grant well. Here We are! The Universe smiles. The Herald Angels sing. Life is good. What more is there to say?

I chose you. You chose the Oneness of Me. We have declared Our confidence. All is well and ever will be. Our One Fate found itself together through Grace, yet there is greater and higher still for Oneness to be called on as easily as a shiny red apple falls from the tree.

http://heavenletters.org/you-are-a-rose-opening-before-your-very-eyes.html

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/13/2018 3:19:00 PM
Heavenletter #6501 When you Love, November 13, 2018

God said:

Beloved, let's come back to some of the good old-fashioned childhood sayings that speak well of life on Earth.

Sayings such as: If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all. To which I add: If you are going to talk about your friends when they are not present, talk about them the same way as when they are present, or keep silent.

Some sayings are clear-cut, whereas some sayings are open to interpretation.

Love another as yourself. You may indeed not love yourself enough, so what then?

Speak truth. Many may not want to hear truth. And how do you know you have found truth?

A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.

Some sayings seem flimsy.

You can make up some new sayings. Here is one:

What a relief! Not everyone is odd.

Bless the world. Wish all well. Love your enemy.

Of course, if you love now, how is it you would have an enemy?

Some sayings are too pat. Two is company, and three's a crowd.

Some sayings you don't want to hear.

The world is relative, after all. One man's meat is another man's poison.

Speak your mind. Keep quiet. Say what you think.

Make up your mind, yet bend toward being flexible. Change is the name of the game.

Be unselfish, yet have compassion for your needs as well.

Don't kid yourself.

Work hard, yet not too hard.

Be conscientious, yet not overly conscientiousness.

How do you know you are close to the truth? How can you be so sure?

It has been said that everything is known and that the innocent know best of all.

Don't worry. Be happy! Be simple. Look at the blue of the sky. Drop complexity. Life doesn't have to phase you.

Life is only life. Life is here today and gone tomorrow.

There is no time and no space, yet you feel suspended in time and space. That you feel suspended arises from the very non-existence of time and space.

Waltz your way to Heaven. Somewhere over the rainbow... Once upon a time in a faraway land... Are you really here, or is this a dream you are in? It seems like a dream, but what do you care? You can only be in life...

Life doesn't have to be a big deal. Life is going on all around you. Life is for the taking. Life is handed to you. You have lots of life to choose from. Choose a bigger selection. Life is for the asking. Life is also for the giving. Life is. Let a song be in your heart. What are we talking about anyway? When anything is said or done, who is listening? When is anything said or done?

Can you get off the hook?

Life may be at your service. You are also at life's service. Jump in. Life on Earth isn't forever. Be the best you can be, yet expect not perfection on the Earth plane. There is greater life than life on Earth, wouldn't you say?

Must poetry end? What about time and shortness of breath and hail to the King?

One day seems long, and another day seems short or too short.

You've been here forever and not at all long enough.

You may feel that you got here late. Where are the tallies kept in any case, and what for? Why store anything?

For the long and the short of it, be open to change. Otherwise, you keep yourself captive. For all you know, you are tied by your thumbs somewhere for old times' sake, and you don't have to stay bound..

My favorite new saying for you to take on is:

"Keep up with love! Surpass life!"

http://heavenletters.org/when-you-love.html

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/14/2018 2:43:17 PM
Heavenletter #6502 “Wondrous strange…”, November 14, 2018

God said:

Beloved, We as One emanate from a spiral. Your spine resembles a spiral. What are spirals made of but connected circles winding and unwinding? Spirals are flexible and bounce. My children take joy in bouncing. Nowhere does nature toss around flat right angles.

Nature certainly does seem to have ideas of its own that you become used to and favor. You love nature landscapes, and you love color. On occasion you admire a monotone landscape enormously as though its uniqueness speaks to your soul.

You love that you can skate on frozen water. To your delight, ice becomes a skating palace. Sometimes you may indeed believe I tease you.

How can the Universe be so varied on the same planet? There are deserts in Arabia and Fjords in Norway and lands of snow where snow never melts.

In this land called Earth, how can anyone be bored? How can any day be routine in a land where the sun shines and surprises are afloat?

Nevertheless, you do have your choice and you are free to see differently. Sometimes you would adore the idea of going back to sleep. At the same time, there are nights when you might like to stay up all night.

Regardless, all is well. All does not have to be as expected. Well, of course the Created World offers so much diversity and meadows as yet not discovered.

There are days when you might like to just as well to go east as any other direction or none of the standard ones. Of course, you would love to climb the stairway to Heaven if you only had a clue. You have heard that someday you will fly. Then what will the birds do? Accompany you, perhaps, and sing to you in amusement?

Tell Me, what is not possible when nothing is impossible? You’re not sure you want to walk on air. You have tried walking on your hands. You are game at lots of things, and you also may be more diverse than you really want to be.

Some people have swum in a pond when it is freezing cold weather and say they find it invigorating.

The idea that the lame will walk holds great appeal.

To be a soul without having to be stuck in a body holds attraction. In effect, on Earth, to be visibly attached to your body seems to be the only way to stay alive.

As much as your pulse can be taken, this doesn’t always indicate that you are truly alive or that you are fascinated with life at any given moment. How can this be when there is such a feast going on in the whole wide world? You may have traveled to all the lands in the world, and still you haven’t begun to see it all or know what difference it makes to you. Yes, you live and love, yet even great travels and other events recede.

Practically speaking, you get on a ship, and you get off a ship. You embark and debark. Yes, you can return to the same ship, yet you can’t quite return again as who you once were.

This reality, relegated solely to world reality, has greater borders than logical reality may provide.

“Wondrous strange…there are more things on Heaven and Earth than has been thought of in your philosophy, Horatio…” said Hamlet.

And from Babes in Toyland, these words are sung:

“Toyland, Toyland,
Mystical magical Toyland,
Once you pass its borders,
You can ne’er return again…”

http://heavenletters.org/wondrous-strange.html

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!