Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Heaven Letters
10/4/2018 2:15:23 PM
God's New Series - Heavenletter #6461 True Paradise, October 4, 2018

God said:

Beloved, I, God, am gentle. A God of strength accommodates plenty of gentleness. A God of Strength and Goodness and Mercy has plenty of gentleness to spare for all. What would a God have to fear that he would have to be rough about?

God does not have to use a booming voice. Those who have the most vital messages to convey certainly require only the softest of voices. Powerful as I am, there is no reason for me to turn up the volume. Does anyone, least of all a God, believe He has to bellow in order to be heard?

What greatness can there be from a barrage of noise? No voice is to make anyone tremble. Never did I catch onto the idea of a harsh voice. I do not see value in startling anyone. I am all for giving life comfortable cushions. Let's give life a break. Let's give life peace and quiet.

Settle your corner of the world in peace. This is a good start. Engage life. Turn down your volume. Bring on joy. What more of consequence do you have to do? Let's calm hearts first. Let Us make love the heir apparent. Let's make Earth a soft pillow for all to rest on.

Let Earth become acknowledged as a warm harbor for all. What a beautiful experience is it to welcome Oneness. From this day forward, may everyone feel indelibly-welcomed to Earth. Let welcome be the way of the world. Let the world be a hearth for all. At the least, life is to welcome itself.

A welcome is not meant to be a surprise. Welcome is to be a matter of course. Everyone is to be greeted everywhere. This is the most natural thing in the world. Everyone's eyes are to look into each other's eyes, and everyone is to greet and be greeted with: "Hey, Pal, glad you're here."

No one is to ever feel the least left out. A thought of loneliness no longer will be found anywhere. No one is to remember what loneliness used to feel like. Loneliness will be extinct.

This is what true Paradise is like. No one ever feels left out. All hearts are One. No one is a stranger. There are no strangers. No one has to fend for himself. Everyone carries friendship for all. This is natural. This is what God's world is like.

There is no thought otherwise. Anything less than friendliness is inconceivable.

Every day is Godly and full of joy. There is no other place you would rather be than where you are, and no one else you would rather be with than whomever you are with now. All friendship is permeable and lovely.

No one is alone unless he wants to be and has a good book to read or a worthy hobby to follow. Ah, if someone isn't truly desirous of being sociable, he is radiantly free to follow his own pursuits. He is not constrained. Aloneness isn't regimented. No one has to be in company unless that's what he wants at the moment, for individuality is also alive and well. Oneness does not at all mean conformity. Freedom of Oneness remains. There is room for all on earthen Paradise, and Paradise is how everyone wholeheartedly desires his life to be.

http://heavenletters.org/true-paradise.html

Thank you for including this link when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/5/2018 2:36:51 PM
God's New Series - Heavenletter #6462 Second Thoughts, October 5, 2018

God said:

Beloved, We, you and I, are Oneness replete. Invariably, I know where I stand with everything, whereas you tend to equivocate and dance around. You may find yourself sorry later. True?

I get My point across. I am firm. I know what I mean and I know how to say it, and I say it. Of course, I don't stand on ceremony and deal with all the details you do. I get the show on the road. I know what I mean. I say what I mean straight out.

Sometimes you don't know where you are. Sometimes you are betwixt and between and don't how to represent yourself. You may undermine yourself. Try as you may, you aren't equal to letting go of the spot you are in - try as you may. You do catch on that this is not the way to spend your life. You may be spending your one life this time around at too great a cost.

You are well aware that in terms of life, this spectacle that is weighing heavily on you right now isn't worth your aggravation, yet there seems to be no end to it, and you keep on being aggravated. Your heart stays in a frenzy. This is no way for you or anyone to live. You may surround yourself with misgivings on top of misgivings.

You know what serious trouble is. This present situation may not be so momentous as you make it out to be at the moment. This isn't life and death, yet you can't seem to get beyond this turmoil. You made a mistake in a purchase, or you allowed another mistake in a friendship again. You don't want a big to-do, yet you sure don't want to slough it off and take your losses either.

Well, what are you going to do about it?

You frankly ask yourself, in terms of your decision-making, what are you doing? Life in the world may seem to be too much for you, that you are in life over your head, and that you don't use your head until after the fact. Do you speak first and then think twice later? You seem to act first and weep at leisure, oh, no.

Of course, you will gain plain old-fashioned common sense - why not?

The difficulties you go through spin around simple sensitivity as well as around serious long-lasting relationships of one kind or another.

Are you ever going to get life straight? Are you going to be forever in one tizzy or another? Will you ever wake up anew? Certainly, you've had plenty of practice without seeming to change. What does it mean to have been born yesterday? Does being born yesterday describe you?

How many ways can you use your head and heart better the next time around so far as you can tell?

You seem to be plagued with buyer's regret. You let someone walk over you, or you worry too much about the other party's feelings. You seem to spend too much of your life repeating past errors. Will you ever get smarter at life? Will you ever be wise? Will you ever represent yourself the first time round? Will you ever get better at life? Will you ever stop to think before you say yes? Will you remember to say: "Let me think this over, and I'll get back to you?"

Could you simply simplify your whole life and not take on so much all at once?

http://heavenletters.org/second-thoughts.html

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/6/2018 11:23:20 PM
God's New Series - Heavenletter #6463 You Are Worthy, October 6, 2018

God said:

Beloved, now I share more with you about the freedom I desire you to manifest in your life. Of course, you're aware that freedom may seem to be whisked away from under you. Whisked? More's the pity as you seem to give your freedom boldly away. You seem to give away your life voluntarily without realizing it. You concede your rights in favor of another's as if you have to be the good guy, which is the same as being over-eager to please others more than yourself. You are indeed eager to deed over your basic rights to others; therefore, to make yourself the good guy.

You do know what I'm talking about - as if another must be so much more worthy than you to the degree that you, yourself, may feel obliged to take the back seat. You are eager to put the other party's privilege before your own, and so to dub yourself the fairest of all. You may come to to regret this, for you don't always have the strength to follow through as the ultimate good guy.

Truth be known, you create your own urgency. You are the one. You, yourself, Beloved. Why, why I ask you, when with a little forethought, you can rightfully rally around what you want and have every right to?

Bring better calls to your door than you may repeatedly do presently. Why, why, oh why,
would you take on extra worries and responsibilities upon yourself when you can treat yourself better in the first place and not be over-run and tense in the first place?

Worry is a communicable illness. There is no virtue in your keeping old patterns you don't want to fill up your life with in the first place that seem to bear fruit. Pay attention to where you cast your vote and put your money. It's not a good idea to be on the lookout for that which you would toss away. Grow into a new repute. Come, come in on a new slate. Bring thoughts that happily bring life closer to your heart.

Since when did familiarity protect you from unmet fears anyway? Would you not like to become a beekeeper of sweet honeybees instead of woe?

Words you use carry singular vibrations. Choose high vibration words while you are at it. Come not from fear in order to please someone else or deal in cramped dealings. Choose what you truly prefer while you are at it. You are not the only one who brings yourself to your own happiness or unhappiness as it happens.

Familiarity is by no means your very favorite thing. It is just familiar. Be on your own toes in life. Don't impose on yourself. You are the last one to know. Yes, dear one, build your future on your foundation. You are intended to be where you want to be, and that is at a mountain peak.

Represent yourself. It isn't selfish to know thyself. I say firmly once and for all that you are worthy. You are worthy. You are coming to grips with your worthiness now. Well done. You are moving forward. Be done with weighing matters that do not belong to you. Save yourself from drowning first.

Now you're getting down to the truth at hand. No longer erase yourself in the slightest. Unless you have known your worthiness, you have been misinformed. You are worthy. There is no excess generosity you have to prove. There never was. Beloved, you are entitled to consider yourself as well as others. You don't have to be good to excess. You are good enough.

http://heavenletters.org/you-are-worthy.html

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/7/2018 2:52:15 PM
God's New Series - Heavenletter #6464 From Your Very Existence Alone, October 7, 2018

God said:

Beloved, yes, you are responsible for your feelings and responses. They are yours. They belong to you. You carry them all in your backpack. No doubt, other factors may contribute to how you feel and respond, yet it is you who has to move forward. That is, it is you who has to grow from here.

This isn't to say that everything in life is absolutely an individual's own doing. If a friend of yours is arrested for a crime he is totally innocent of, then you do not shrug your shoulders and slough off your friend's remote probability of guilt under the canopy of karma.

What can be said, however, is that if a bee bites you, now the bee bite and its aftermath are yours to deal with. After all, you are the one bitten. You may rightfully ask for an apology or reprieve from the bee or the world at large or from good God and not receive it. This, then, is also yours to deal with.

Easy? Not at all. Fair? Doesn't seem so. Yes, the possibility exists that you can miraculously be rescued from out of the blue. This too can happen. It has happened.

Of course, you might demand this with all your heart - and a lot of good this demand does for you.

It is the same when you have an illness. No one has the right to say you earned it. Of course, you yearn for a cure, yet it's also true that no matter how unfair or rude it may be that this illness exists and that you have this temporary illness, you may hold onto it. By the same token, there is no guarantee that you WON'T have a spontaneous cure. Someone has had a spontaneous cure.

Life indeed is spontaneous. Such a thing as destiny also plays a part. In any case, what can you do in life but go on from where you are? At some point, it's essential that you stop stamping your feet on the pavement or beating your fists on your chest.

Yes, your situation may take courage and resolution. Nevertheless, courage and triumph have arisen from nowhere where courage and triumph could not have been expected and arise and lead to great growth of character. Courage and triumph of character are worth acknowledging.

It's not helpful for you to hear someone tell you to make the best of a situation. This just isn't good enough. This is dim. To grin and bear it doesn't exactly inspire anyone. In fact, there is a sense in which grin and bear it pulls you down.

From great difficulty, great blossoming may arise. Good has come from the impossible. Grow. Keep growing.

Consider your forebearers. Many lives have been lived that no one would choose, and from many of these lives, you may well have arisen. You yourself may well have been one of your ancestor's reasons for triumph, and one of your forebearers may well have cried out that from your very existence alone, all the inhumanity he went through, your very existence made it all worthwhile.

May gratefulness for you, your very Self, strengthen you to the point that you never complain about anything ever again, for what do you have to complain about really?

http://heavenletters.org/from-your-very-existence-alone.html

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/8/2018 4:09:59 PM
God's New Series - Heavenletter #6465 Surely There Is Meaning to Life , October 8, 2018

God said:

Beloved, sometimes you feel that you might prefer to be unhampered with dates and time and minutes and miles. Such precision seems to be a nuisance and get in the way of actual life. You feel pinned down, and you would rather be free from such attention on all that which often seems to be beside the point and gets in your way and occupies so much of your life!

Sometimes you would rather write with a stick in the sand. Then, when the tide comes in and goes out, much would be erased. There would be less that you would have to keep track of and have on your mind.

Isn't all of life Let's Pretend anyway? You have heard me allude to this. You understand that there is Infinity, yet Infinity is all at once and needs no filing system. Infinity is somehow permanent, you hear, yet how do you really know when time itself is not?

You do take Me at My Word that this reputed Infinity actually does exist, yet what is all this time about anyway and having to locate it or having lost it or never having had it in the first place or barely having an allusion to it.

Must time be taken seriously when it is such a bother? Much of the time, you don't have any illusory time left to speak of. You don't know what you did with it or where it went off to on its own. Sometimes preoccupation with time makes you feel twitchy. Even the illusion of time is here today, and gone tomorrow.

Without time, you wouldn't have to chase it even as you don't usually catch onto it anyway.

If there were not time, could the possibility of being out of time exist?

If you could sense that time is or isn't, wouldn't life be simpler? There does seem to be something going on with or without time. Time seems to take you for a ride. For something like time that is purported not to exist, time can sure hang heavily on you.
If time somehow could exist, well, it disappears the minute it seems to arrive.

And what about words? The instant a word starts to form, it also is disappearing. And the same goes for thoughts and scenarios.

The truth is you don't know what to make of life in the first place. So-called time only seems to exist for the briefest of moments.

The truth is you don't know where to hang your hat.

The truth is you don't have a handle on to who you are. Sure, you can pinch your arm, yet what does this really tell you? Regardless, you seem to be up in the air, and you don't know how to pin yourself down. Everything is far ahead of you or far behind you even as you think you are at the seeming illusive head of the list.

There is something puzzling going on. The only thing that honestly seems to be happening is that something ends the moment it begins and may never be seen again.

Of course, something called thoughts wander in at the same moment as they wander out. Nothing is for certain - not even log jams and traffic jams. Just about everything in the world seems to be in or out.

Are all thoughts replayed or imagined in the first place? Yet, if the very world is temporary, we go around in circles, What is there to hold onto in this temporary world?

As a matter of fact, you don't even know what Vastness really might be?

Perhaps all that exists is a mirage. Or is a mirage somehow more real than an oasis?

How does forgetfulness take possession of you? What is what?

http://heavenletters.org/surely-there-is-meaning-to-life.html

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!