Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Heaven Letters
8/24/2017 3:45:48 PM
Heavenletter #6117 How Inevitable We Are, August 24, 2017

God said:

It’s fun when We, you and I, get together. It is always Sunshine when We move in the Universe. Do you feel it? What can rub you the wrong way when We are One together? Look how good We can be together. Look how adventurous we are. And how inevitable.

Today, Life is like the best day of the year. Rather, it is the best year in Life so far until this upcoming moment, and there is another day ascending the horizon, as the Smooth-Running Wheels of the Rich Universe roll. Nothing ever goes on without Our Say-So. You and I, the Myriads of Oneness in this World of Earth go on together, silently undisputed. I am saying that We are well-met in Life.

Never are you stuck in the Universe. You and I, We are the undisputed Guides of the Universe. We toss it up in the air, and We catch it with the Grace of a Ballerina all in Good Time.

I give you the world. You inherit it. You are in the process of inheritance. Hallowed be thy Name, you whom I always chose. The Creation Process continues. You have been discovered, and you dance around in this jaunt you have always been on.

Who has discovered you? You discovered and discover you. You uncover you. You open up the package. You know how to wrap yourself. What happened to the days that once upon a time startled you?

Now you lay them out on the carpet, and you tremble with joy. You have an expectation, and you see it through even as you go off-stage. There is never an ending to this that is called Life.

There is something wonderful going on in the world. You participate in it. You accept this new as yet unknown Gift of Life from God, accept with all the Love in the World. There is a lot of Love in the World. This is what you are born for. You reverberate Love throughout the Universe, and you pick it up. You cast the votes, and you count them.

You and Life and its Subject are in Trust with each other. You cast your lots. This is evolutionary. It happens to you, and you also make it happen as I swirl you around in the firmament. This Experience of Life may seem to be forced upon you as if you have no choice, yet, this is your freely-given Will. You simply can’t miss the experience. You are bidden, and you are free. You have all the choice in the world even as you are powerless to resist. You become a Tenor of Life.

Amazing are the paths you seemingly fall upon. Life is a mile-a-minute as it comes around the bend. Life comes around the bend, and you also pluck Life out. You are an adept at meeting Life. You are shot out of a rocket, and yet you hardly move.

I tell you to say, “Yes,” to Life. Once and for all, say, “Yes, and Yes, and Yes.”

Pick out the attributes of yourself. Don’t cover yourself up with Doubt. Engage. Today is the day rolled out on the cutting board for you.

Gratefully accept the contract of this Amazing Fabrication and Fantasy attributed to Life. You are always at the Summit of Life. You travel the Highest Path. We have an appointment, Beloveds, and We never miss it. The Time is Now. We twirl a baton, and We never finish. Ongoing are We always. There is no end to Us. There is always more up Our Sleeves.

Infinity is Our Name.

http://heavenletters.org/how-inevitable-we-are.html

Thank you for including this link when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/25/2017 1:43:37 PM

RE: A Journey to the Mountain of Love
8/25/2017 9:42:32 AM
Heavenletter #6118 How Do Heavenletters Get Here?, August 25, 2017

God said:

You never know what is coming up in a Heavenletter as it appears before you. Heavenletters are up for grabs, as it were. It is as if you reach into My Heart. You pluck My Heart from Me. It isn’t that you wrest My Heart from Me. My Heart is more like a ripe plum that falls into your hand.

We can imagine that there are infinite numbers of Heavenletters, unending numbers of Heavenletters not exactly stored yet available at any moment, and no two Heavenletters repeated, yet each Heavenletter an echo of itself.

In a manner of speaking, there could be one Diamond of a Heavenletter whose seeds are blown everywhere.

Or, it could be said that seeds of Heavenletters assemble and disassemble and reassemble themselves.

It could be said that each Heavenletter comes by happenstance. It could be said that every Presence of a Heavenletter is a foregone conclusion.

There are also in this world an infinite number of attuning Hearts and Souls also available to hear Me, each in his or her own flavor, each to pull up particular shades of messages from Me and set them down again or leave them in the air.

Heavenletters are ever rising and setting like the Sun, and each is its own, and yet what mortal can exactly say how a Heavenletter reaches Earth? You can know I give it.

What a pattern each Heavenletter conceives. Each Heavenletter is new, and each has always been. There was never a time there was not a Heavenletter by whatever name it is held in.

Heavenletters are stored without being stored. They are a language unto themselves. They are not in language. They are before language. They are full of emptiness containing all.

They are the Writing on the Wind.

They are coded. They are not manufactured. They are heard, and they are witnessed. They are signed, sealed, and delivered. They are eternal, and they flow in and out and beyond anyone’s grasp. I don’t keep Heavenletters in My palm. They are not embossed. They are like Love flowing in and out of the Universe. They are enchanted as it were.

Heavenletters are a vibration. They are momentary. They are for the moment. They create themselves. They cannot be determined, and yet they arise. They are a Creation of a Moment and then return from where they arise. They arise, yet they cannot be risen. They are a Joy to behold, even as they are not visible.

They are like a nudge. They disappear from view, as if they were never viewed. It is an exaggeration to say they are viewed. Nevertheless, you can trace Heavenletters. They are an essence so transparent that their essence doesn’t exactly appear or disappear yet each essence is like a perfume of a beautiful Flower of Life even as the Essence is the Whole Breath of Life.

Heavenletters knock on your soul. They are to reach you. They reach you boldly, as it were, while they can only reach you subtly.

Heavenletters are not bound in space. They are swept away before your very eyes. Your eyes are not capable of seeing, nor your ears of hearing, and yet Heavenletters are seen and heard as elements of nature that are meant for you to take in. You have inklings of them. They are formless, yet they appear elicited, each simultaneous, each the same and yet not the same, complete and never complete, a source beyond belief of the Deepest Truth you cannot quite put your finger on, yet, nevertheless, recognizable. Something is here. Something is.

Heavenletters are My Will, yet take no Will at all. They are evanescent like waves in the Ocean.

Heavenletters are also like whales that dive in and dive out of the Ocean and splash the water.

http://heavenletters.org/how-do-heavenletters-get-here.html

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/26/2017 10:25:51 PM
Heavenletter #6119 Life on the Comet of Itself, August 26, 2017

God said:

You came out of the mist. You came out of the mist of My Heart. You always existed. There never was a time you were not. We exist together. We never beach Ourselves.

We existed out of time. We were. Rather, We are. Time was not. Time is not. Infinity is. We are Infinity. Our Name is Infinity. We are the Essence of Infinity. We are Infinity.

If space existed, We would be space. As it is, We are Spaceless.

We are Timeless, for Timeless means Infinity.

We wear no clocks. There is no Tick-Tock.

There is the Silence of Infinity and naught else but Infinity. You are truly out of the imagined realm of time.

There is no noise except as We hear it on Earth. There is a loudspeaker in effect. A loudspeaker indicates decibels even as decibels are made-up. They are make-believe like everything else that is rattled off.

None of the stories told are True. Nothingness is True. Oneness is True. The Fullness of Nothingness and Everythingness is True.

Stories are plays on words.

From the forests, stories arose. They appeared to pass imagined time. Stories are like hand fans that are waved to cool down time as if time really existed. Time is a fake. You have been fooled. You continue to be fooled. To be fooled consoles you.

Yet, there is Life, and you are in and out of it, as if this play exists on a fabricated stage – as if this assemblage of a parody -- could be true when only the Essence of Being is True, so help Me God.

All the fussing and sirens amount to a stop gap.

Oh, yes, there is Beauty. It’s true that Beauty exists within this Moment of Charm. There is no outside that actually exists. My Children wear bodies so that pictures can be taken of the seeming you. Photos are a pastime like any other.

You believe in the Emperor’s New Clothes. You believe in anything. You worship the fantasy of suffering. You forget to pinch yourself. You go on a mad shopping spree. You keep escaping Truth as if with all your might when Only Truth exists.

You live in My Heart. We are entwined as One in My Heart. You ask the questions. The answers sprout. We talk in Silence. You understand a lot more than you give credence to.

We know only Grace, you and I. We are companionable. We don’t really know where We begin and end. Of course, there is no ending. We never finish. In some ways, We haven’t yet begun. We don't finish what We have started, and that’s fine with Us. We look for Sunrise and don’t look for Sunset. The Sun never sets when it comes to Us, the One of Us.

We are Arisen. We hunker for Life as Life truly is – pure and serene. There is perfume in the air. We stay young. There is no old. We have perfect ease. We stretch our arms. We fly in and out of Heaven at the same time as Heaven is all, and there is nothing else. We like all of Life as it is. There is no timer to go off. The skies are blue and clear. Birds sing. Life is a Charm.

Everything is connected. The glue is Joy.

We take a walk on the beach, and the next thing We know, We are on the mountain tops. We sigh. We breathe. There is the Hush of Love. Sorrow is nowhere. We let go of Life, for Life is Eternal and nourishing. We laugh and play. We go up hill and dale, hither and yon, even as there is no hither and no yon. All is sweet. Life is sweet. You are sweet, and I am sweet. We abound. Even as there are no heights, We are at the Summit. There is nothing else but this exquisiteness of Life on the Comet of Itself.

http://heavenletters.org/life-on-the-comet-of-itself.html

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/27/2017 2:39:49 PM

Heavenletter #6120 What If Nothing Is Missing from Life Right Now As It Is?, August 27, 2017

God said:

What on Earth is meant when it is said: "In the scheme of things?"

What scheme is this, and who is the schemer and whose scheme is it? Is there a scheme? Where does it lurk? What is the point of a scheme, or does it have a point, or does it really matter one way or another anyway.

Can Life be planned without a plan? Can a plan be a knock-off? Can a plan be knocked off the tracks never to be found again, and does it matter?

Who can say that Life is not innocent and of its own choosing?

Exactly where does anything exist anyway? Does Life exist, or is Life a trick of one kind or another perpetuated, and it's not funny.

Can Life be pure? What would Pure Life be like? Does Life seem to be other than it appears? What makes Life appear to appear anyway, and how can it be that Life also disappears? Life is, or it is not, or maybe it doesn't matter. Dreams come and go, and wherein lies significance of anything anyway?

I say that Life is an illusion in any case, so what does it matter and why must you identify with that which is illusive? You can't hold a Good Life down, yet wherein is it written that a Life is good or not good? Who says so? Is this a good idea or not?

What about all the plusses and minuses? Where do they come from, and how do they get here? Does Life configure itself, or is Life configured? How does Life go about it whatever it is it does? Is there a secret to Life, and, if so, when is the secret to Life found?

Where is the end to questions?

Will just any answer do, or must answers be specific to specific questions in a special order? What is this hullabaloo about anyway, and who says so at dawn or dusk? What is speculated, and who speculates? Who first discovered questions?

What is the point of questions and the point of answers? Answers could just as well be thrown up in the air, and fall where they may.

Everyday Life finds itself out. It comes to the visible surface, yet what does this surface have to do with anything that matters an inch?

Whither goest thou and what for? You might just as well sit around and think Life into existence. Why can't Life stay still and perfect itself instead of fooling around and going hither and thither? Let's write a different prescription. One way or another, Life will turn out, and what then? What can be done about it?

Can the purpose of Life change, and when, and how, and what does Life portray when all is said and done or not done at all?

Who puts the maps together, and who says Yes and who says No, and where do the twain meet?

Who meets Life and who sets Life down for a heart-to-heart? Who finds out, and who doesn't find out, and what difference does it make? Is Life on or not?

Life never comes to an end. When does Life complete its tour as far as you can see? Do you see? Who sees, and who can sum Life up?

You would like some answers. You may not want to travel the world for answers, yet what choice do you have? Whether the Earth is flat or round, you could be thrown off course regardless and never land.

Is Life Topsy-Turvy, yes or no? What is right-side-up, if anything? When did the bells ring, or did they, or did you just not hear them? Is it possible that the bells never went off, and you are still waiting to hear them?

Something could be missing if you could only know what it is.

Or nothing is missing, and you are distracted.

http://heavenletters.org/what-if-nothing-is-missing-from-life-right-now-as-it-is.html

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/28/2017 3:50:14 PM

Heavenletter #6121 You Were Always Dreamed of, August 28, 2017

God said:

You are God-given energy.

You tote around a seeming body, yet, at the Heart of you is Flowing Energy. Miraculous Energy. You are the Light of Energy. You are a Spark of Light and Life. An ember. You are a Whirling Dervish of Energy Who Tops the Earth, Dancing Energy that sings in a Chorus in Harmony with the Whole Universe in One Moment of Infinity. This is the Truth of Existence. This is your Truth. And it is Mine.

Catch up to your own True Energy.

There is never a lack of energy except as you ponder.

You are a free-running water-wheel. You are a free-running free-ranging free-living free-aspiring Soul that knows no bounds. You have persuaded yourself otherwise. It is as if you have found an out! A minor escape clause. You have not.

You who are a Truly Inspired Being, call yourself a tired one instead. To be Who You Are takes no effort. To try to be what you already are saps effort. What do you have to achieve when you already are Everything Already Dreamed of in Your Very Being?

You have the Keys to the Kingdom. Nothing can be barred to you, that is, unless you say so. Get real.

You can ride the Waves of the Ocean and you can ride the Rays of the Sun. You can ride the Air Waves. You ride a Chariot of Life. You sail in My Heart. You are your own Discovery. Free your Self from partitioning your Self. You are Wholeness Itself. You are not less. You are not a piece of the Action. What do you think it means that you were made in My Image?

I am not an image. I am the Real Thing, and so are you. You did not become born to Earth by mistake. You weren’t given an inch on Earth or only one mountain to call yours. You inherited the Whole Deed. If you think you have to scrape by, there is a mistake of the intellect bruiting about. Desist.

Hail to Life, for you are the Life of the Land. You have come here to Earth to note the Establishment of Love Hale and Hardy on Earth.

Okay, now We come down to it. You ignite the Dreams of God. You are to Light the Match of Yourself. You are to Light the Match of All Those Aspects of Yourself. There is Oneness, and You are It!

One way or another, you lead the Orchestra of Life. You rap the baton. You get the Music going. The Music. The Beautiful Song of Life. You lead the Chorus. A Chorus is actually a Solo. A Solo echoes through the Land and over and under the Seas.

Nothing is far away. Nothing is hidden. The Song has been Sung. You sing it! That’s what you do. You sing a song not of sixpence but a Song of the One Chord of Love that reverberates and never stops. It can’t. There is no stopping the Soul of Love.

Ah, you may persuade yourself of that which cannot be true. In no way can you make less than Love True. Not in a million years. No, never. Not a chance.

Goodness knows, in one form or another, you thought you could interrupt Love. How amiss can your thinking be? Why, you have nonsense to be done with. You can only be the Singer. Find your Voice now. Leap over the Stars and Sing for all you are worth, and that is a lot. You are worth Everything.

So it is on Earth as it is in Heaven. If only you could believe. If only you would believe. If only you would recognize Truth when you see or hear it and sing it.

http://heavenletters.org/you-were-always-dreamed-of.html

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!