Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Heaven Letters
8/12/2017 2:13:18 PM

Heavenletter #6105 The Animal Kingdom, August 12, 2017

God said:

Animals on Earth are sentient creatures. Of course, it is said that humankind is the most advanced of all. This gives humankind responsibility. You already know that the most learned human Beings learn from the beautiful animals on Earth. Blessed animals are often good models for you. Many-layered are their abilities to guide you.

Beloved animals have their instincts as do you. Mother animals have great connection with their young. They clearly know how to raise their young. Their instincts are simple and strong. Instincts vary, of course, from one breed to another. Human Beings tend to have more individual inclinations.

Monkey babies cling to their mothers' underbelly, and the monkey mothers take this as a matter of course, for this is their God-given way to take their one-at-a-time baby with them up and down trees and across roofs. Kangaroos carry their babies in an outside pouch. How exquisite is Nature!

Of course, the raising of animal babies is so much simpler than the raising of human children. Of course, this is no secret. Animal babies have no outfits to choose and put on and no concern about style; no schools, no homework; and blessed animal mothers know when to let go of their children. It is all mostly built-in for Our beloved animal friends.

Elephants are known for their memory, yet they do not hold grudges. They do, however, remember well all the goodness and mercy given to them and will return to show gratitude.

Animals don't think again and again about injustices done to them.

Animals do not feel sorry for themselves. Four-footed animals with three legs don't think of themselves as handicapped.

Pets who live in your home do not crab about what channel is on TV to watch, whether the TV is on too loud or too low, the temperature too hot or too cold, about the style of décor, or that the house is a mess. Pets roll up and go to sleep under all circumstances.

Yes, there is a lot of good nature to learn from Our beloved animals. Our beloved animals do not feel sorry for themselves. They can get over rough situations. They don't compare. They accept Life. They recover with Great Love in their hearts. Yes, they are innocent.

Every day a dog is excited about going for a walk or a ride in the car. Animals are enthusiastic every day. They do not get jaded. They welcome every day as if it were their first day on Earth.

Pure are the hearts of animals. And, as with human Beings, each heart unique, and, yet, One in the Holiness of Life.

And, ah, the loyalty of the dog kingdom. How they welcome you. What a pleasure it is for your dogs to lick your hand and wag their tails. Devotion is what they know.

Are not animals naturally grateful for the moment they live in?

What animal makes a problem out of the color of fur of another animal? No animal is so ridiculous. Animals make Life simple.

Animals who live in the wild and may face danger at any moment, they, too, know how to Love, and how to stay loving. They don't look for fault. It does not occur to them. They love each day for being a day. They love the sunshine, and they love the fresh air. They love without expectation. They know how to relax, and they know how to be alert.

What a gift to you are the animals of Earth.

Animals also know the Great Gift you are to them. Yes, you love the Animal Kingdom that you are blessed to take care of. You take many into your homes and love them as your own. What dear hearts the dear animal kingdom blesses you with. They give their utmost Love to you. In daily Life, there may be no Love to equal theirs.

http://heavenletters.org/the-animal-kingdom.html

Thank you for including this link when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/13/2017 4:13:45 PM
Heavenletter #6106 The Grand Inquisition!, August 13, 2017

God said:

How do I, God, located as I am in Heaven, help you, My Children, to remove any and all obstacles to Love? And how in the world do I help you step over the act of judgment, for, of course, I have made it clear you are not to judge.

You might say: "Whoa, God, You find me wanting. Isn't that judgment pure and simple?"

I understand how you feel.

You wonder: "Why would God try to have me see differently unless God finds fault with me?"

As you see it, from one side of My mouth, I say: "You are perfect."

As you see it, from another side of My mouth, I say: "Yoohoo, get better. Smarten up."

You have a point.

Yet I wonder, Dear Friends, in words, how can I want you to partake of greater happiness unless I see your turmoil from the way you see it, ahem, from a limited point of view?

Certainly, you feel: "If You, God, see me as perfect - You keep affirming and affirming I am - then what are You talking about, God, huh?"

I see your qualms and dilemmas and outright unhappiness, and, yes, I want you to be without them. I see you with energy and joy and making choices that benefit you and those around you, and those far from you as well. Beloveds, at the same time, excuse Me, I also see through you and all your shenanigans.

And, Yes, I see further than you do see.

I see you without guilt, without reprisals, and without fear. I most certainly have told you time and time again, one way or another: "Be the Love you are. Know that you deserve more than what you may presently accept. Be the joy of your Life. Accept the gift you are."

It is you who accuses yourself.

Were it all up to Me, I would erase all that holds you back.

Let Me put this another way: I have removed all that holds you back. You have not seen. You may be like the elephant who has been unchained and still walks around and around within the same limits.

You may wonder: "How can it be that God can say with a straight face that I am wonderful but lacking at the same time?"

You, dear squirming human Beings, are more attached to perfection than I. How can I be attached to perfection when perfection is all I see? I see perfection, and I see you unaware of Who You Are and, too often, let Us say, your nose out of joint.

Now, you may nod and say that I remind you of your errant parents who would have you believe that all they want in all this world is your happiness. They insist that all they do, they do for you. It is for your good. All they want is your happiness, and you may not believe a word of it.

Do you sometimes consider Me in this vein?

So long as there are words, there are choices. One word is chosen over another. Are all choices judgments? Can language, perhaps, be all about seeming judgment of one kind or another?

If you choose chocolate ice cream over mango ice cream, have you made a judgment? Your judgment may be simply and innocently: "At this moment, I would like a chocolate ice cream cone."

By choosing chocolate, you are not condemning any other flavor.

When I suggest that you keep rising notches, I do not condemn you. Personally -- if the word personally can really apply to Me -- I love you, and, yes, I do want you to wake up to a Higher Reality.

By saying the word Higher, a word lower is implied as well. This is language, and this is Life in the World, Beloveds.

Some day, and it is not so far off, We -- you and I - the plurality of you who is in Truth One with Me - so We, the so-called We - We will commune without words. We will sink into Love and rise into Love, and there will be nothing to say, for all IS Being, so help Me, God.

http://heavenletters.org/the-grand-inquisition.html

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/14/2017 2:46:21 PM

Heavenletter #6107 Today’s New Heavenletter As It Writes Itself, August 14, 2017

God said:

Beloveds, in the Heavenletter, The Grand Inquisition, which came out yesterday -- the day before this Heavenletter – today’s Heavenletter is just about to be born as I speak. Please note in the very last paragraph of yesterday’s, these contrary words:

We will sink/rise into Love.

In the world, the words sink and rise are opposites. The world says that no one can sink and rise simultaneously. If you sink, you sink. If you rise, you rise. There are no two ways about it, so says the world.

Now, in Heaven, there are no such distinctions. In Heaven, yes, it is very possible to rise and sink simultaneously. There is no difference whether you rise to happiness or sink to the very depths of happiness -- the wonderfulness is the same.

Yesterday, as you read sink/rise, you may well not have noticed any disparity between the two. You got it!

Yes, yes, in the world, there are disparities. The world is full of opposites, whereas I vehemently say that there are none. This is hard for My Children to see, for the world, all, is filled with contrast and contradiction. In Heaven, for instance, We can say that there may be different gradations of beautiful colors yet none is opposite. In Heaven, there is Love, and Love is for all sizes and shapes and the multitude of diversity in the world as well. No, no, no! No opposites. Not at all.

The world can do all the categorizing it wants, yet rain is rain, and snow is snow, and both fall from Heaven.

The world says that red is red, and green is green, yet red and green are complementary colors. Colors are shades and depths of whatever they may be. All colors are colors. Can it not be be said in Truth in the world that which is called colorless is also not about color? A certain color may be drab or dull or bright and vibrant. There is no measuring scale in Heaven.

Then you see glass and clear smooth waters. Yes, it can be said that there is transparency as well. I will go so far as to say – I give Myself the go-ahead to say as I see it –that the clearness of transparency is part of the essence or of color.

Of course, I would go farther and say that, in Heaven, We know that there are no need to weigh colors, nor do I close My eyes nor do I see through rose-colored glasses. Indeed, there is no reason to measure. Beauty is Beautiful, and I Love All.

Polished and rough both have their Beauty and both have their Glow and both shine their Beauty.

Perhaps he biggest opposites of all are Good and bad, bad and Good. Bad makes a hash of you. Good is approved of. Good gives you roses in your cheeks and an A on your report card. Good makes you rise, and bad puts you down. All that Good and bad can be are opinions. Remember that My Opinion, which is not opinion but Truth, is High, Very High. Seen from a fuller perspective, there is no Good, and there is no opposite to it.

Do you really think I hold any one of My Children higher than I hold you! Nonsense! For one thing, I have better things to do, and so do you.

Regarding the sheep of the field, do you really think I Love one of My sheep more than another? Or that I Love one puppy or kitten more than another? Or one ant? Or one hippopotamus? Or one drop of water? Or one Lily of the field? I Love all. No one do I Love more than I Love you. No one do I Love less than you. Why would I? And how can I, for My Vision is clear.

http://heavenletters.org/today-s-new-heavenletter-as-it-writes-itself.html

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/15/2017 3:02:37 PM

Heavenletter #6108 Think High, Beloveds, August 15, 2017

God said:

Wake up to My Love and wake up to all the Love that fills your Heart. You have stored or hidden much Love away, yet all your Love is still in your Heart waiting for you to free it. You may fear that your Love might be unimportant whereas all Love, and all your Love, is of the utmost importance.

Your Love may have been kept handcuffed, blindfolded, gagged, Beloveds. Who is the culprit who has done this? Across the board, you are the culprit. Your Love is not responsible for this. Your Love is innocent. Even unbeknownst to you, you are the one who has chosen to repress your Love, hide it, make it small.

C'mon, let your Love out. Loose the Love in your Heart to go where it wills.

Perhaps, you used to be brave and daring to let your Love out, and one way or another, you felt your Love unappreciated or downright slapped. More or less, you decided to keep your Love hostage, to wait for your Love to receive an invitation, and try to see guarantees before you let even a little bit of your Love out, as if even a drop of Love might be wasted. You told yourself en garde.

If you are looking for a return to your Overtures of Love, not everyone is in the same place as you. They may not care the way you do. They may not have even noticed. Must others be just like you? Must you require this?

Make sure you are not mixing up your giving of Love with your personal need to receive Love.

Oh, yes, how much the Fact of Love Returned is seen as essential in the world. There is a cure for a lack of Love withheld or not responded to at all or perhaps not even noticed. The cure is for you to radiate out more Love by your very Being. Radiate an aura of Love out to the world, will you?

You do not have to see yourself as owed Love. No, no, no demanding a return. No longer see yourself as a non-receiver of Love. Give out your Love to the Universe. It will land somewhere. And your Love may well be received and recognized and valued in a far-off corner of the world. Be glad you have Love to give. If you haven't read the Heavenletter directly before this one, read it now.

Change the platform you come from.

You are responsible to Love. You are not responsible for greater Love from another or any other. Take care of yourself, and accept the winds that blow.

Yes, on one hand, you are responsible for the whole world. Yet you are also responsible to free everyone from being responsible to you. You are responsible for how you will respond. This is your decision to make.

There are no barriers to Life. It's not for you to oversee another's Life in the sense of correction, nor is it for you to continue thinking of personal obligation from others to you. Nor does this suggest that you are to stay bound to any other more than you regard yourself.

It is for you to smile. If another does not return your smile, bless him and don't instill within yourself the conviction that you are owed a smile in return. Let it go. Nor do you owe, Beloveds.

Parent yourself. Be good to yourself. Be accountable to yourself.

This realization of your place in Life also applies to your children. Let go of the idea that your children are YOUR children and, therefore, that they have to be perfect according to your standards. Free them even as you raise them. They have their own souls and their own ways of Being. Bless your children more than you correct them. Bless your peers more than you instruct.

Think High, Beloveds.

http://heavenletters.org/think-high-beloveds.html

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/16/2017 2:28:10 PM
Heavenletter #6109 Weaving Straw into Gold, August 16, 2017

God said:

Here's one idea that will hasten the evolution of the world. When enabled, this one idea will move the world forward at the Speed of Light. This has to do with letting go of a habit of thinking that is prevalent in the world. It seems like a simple thing, yet it isn't so simple for My Loved Ones to let go of this worldwide habit. It may well be difficult for you.

Within this world you live in, no matter how it may seem in dark moments, there is nothing that is impossible. The sky is the limit, which is to say that there are no limits at all.

So much will be taken care of with this one change in awareness. As you change, so changes the world. Your simple awareness of the value of the possibility of change alone will affect the world you live in. You will enter a Universe of Peace.

You will transform the world. Peace will be like a rocket taking off! Tumult in the world will fly away. No one will know frustration. No one will oppose, and no one will be opposed.

This new way of thinking will close Pandora's Box.

This is not a quick and easy for you to accomplish, not even in theory. Yet, even so, there are these who live this way now. You may think that the ones who succeed in such flexibility are just lucky. And, yes, they are lucky to have acquired this skill. At present, you may be at a loss to implement this.

You may compare yourself to the beautiful but innocent miller's daughter in a Grimm's fairy tale. Her father boasted falsely to the King that his daughter has the ability to weave straw into gold. Hearing this, the King imprisons the daughter and orders her to weave a huge amount of straw into gold. She must succeed. If she succeeds, the King will marry her. If she fails, the King will execute her.

The miller's daughter has no idea whatever as to how weave straw into gold. With all her will and desire, she would love to be able to weave straw into gold. And her Life depends on it. She has everything necessary but the skill. She would if she could.

The rest of the fairy tale doesn't really apply to this Heavenletter because Rumpelstiltskin, half villain, half rescuer, offers to weave straw into gold for the girl in exchange for her first child. She grabs Rumpelstilskin's offer which she later reneges on.

At present, you may well believe that you do not have what it takes to actually live Peace, yet alone keep Peace in your awareness.

Here is what you can do to bring Peace to the world:

No longer will you pin your dissatisfaction on anyone else. Instead of looking to change others, you will change yourself.

No longer will you think of what others are not and what you want them to be. From now on, you will highlight good qualities of others and never mind about featuring any annoyances you may feel.

No longer will you say even to yourself: "Why can't all the multitudes of seeming others be perfect in my eyes? Can they not be perfect?"

Beloveds, they are perfectly who they are.

O! to be grateful for what you see rather than ungrateful for what you don't see.

O! to appreciate what is. O! to no longer declare disappointment.

Now, dear Hearts, here is the crux:

Let go of having to depend upon any other for your happiness. Or blame anyone or anything for your unhappiness. O! may you discover your own happiness.

Focus on what is right with the world and the people in it. You can do it. How many of My Children as One have to let go of being pleased by others before they will move mountains?

http://heavenletters.org/weaving-straw-into-gold.html

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!