Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Heaven Letters
1/11/2018 12:59:51 AM

Accept

God said:

You have a model in Christ, not a model of action but of being. Christ's actions are not to be copied. That is not where being is. Christ was pure silk of connection to Me, and from Our connectedness he moved and spoke and altered the universe. Do not seek to be an imitation Christ. Then you would be an imitation Christ, and Christ was Truth.

Seek to the Oneness that Christ and I were and are. Find the true you, and then you are indeed Christ. Burst into the light that he was and emanated. Or sink into it. Relight Christ. He is needed.

Christ is a model in the sense that he gives you hope. Someone like him walked on earth and spread Heaven. He was not born to it any more than you. Perhaps he was more innocent than you.

The accessibility of Christ within you seems far away because you have set him apart from you. You have set him in stone immoveable. You have made him greater than life-size. And of course, he was. But so are you.

Like Me, he is within you. He does not have to be added to you. You do not have to go to him somewhere. He has only to be unveiled. Your innerness has to be revealed. Shine it, My beloved's.

You like to think that that the man Jesus knew from the beginning who he was and what he was to do. He did not know from the beginning. It dawned on him, the same as it is dawning on you. It is not that I singled Jesus out. He singled himself out. He separated the wheat from the chaff within himself. He did not let his Humanness dismay his Godliness. He let his Godliness be what it already was. He let Me shine through.

You have My light to shine as much as he. Perhaps My light is yours to shine in broad daylight or perhaps in dark corners. Perhaps everyone is to recognize My light in you, or no one is to know, but you will reawaken hearts, and you will open eyes. Hearts will open because of My light that shines out from you.

I talk to all hearts here, not just to some and not others. I single no one out. I gave and give My light to all. It is irrevocably ignited in you. Now it is for you to let it shine. That's all.

Decide to shine it. Let Me do the rest.

There is nothing for you to do but accept Our Oneness. Once accepted, it reveals itself.

Unburden yourself of darkness. That is what Christ did. And that is what he gave others the assurance to do.

He did not wait to do what was before him to do.

You see him as the Greatness that he was, but he did not see himself that way. He saw My Greatness.

What Jesus did was to take his next step. He did not know where My light would lead him. He knew that it would lead him. His life was not laid out before him to follow. His life was for him to discover in My light.

That was his faith. That was his truth. He did not deny his truth. He did not waste his time denying truth. He believed Me. He believed in Me, and therefore he could only believe in the truth of himself. He did not know what he was supposed to do. He knew only his moment with Me. He did not live his life ahead of time, nor did he look back. He lived with Me in the present. And that is your course as well.

Accept Our Oneness. Come with Me.

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/11/2018 3:08:56 PM
Heavenletter #197 Published on: May 14, 2001
God said:

When your heart and mind, eyes and ears, when the whole vantage of you is engaged with Me, you have awareness of greatness. When you have that awareness, your difficulties and emptiness takes their rightful place which is not in your awareness but out of it. There is no place within you to hoard troubles. They are out of place within you. Troubles exist only in your awareness. You have tended to them, taken care of them, nurtured them.

Your sense of trouble existed only because you were not filled with truth. You moved over, as it were, and let anything come sit in your mind. Worry upon worry — you squeezed them in. How polite you were to loathsome thoughts. How open to anything that occurred to you, to any possibility fraught with danger.

Be open to My thoughts. Be open to My love.

Every time you clasp your brow or clutch your heart, let Me in. Let Me assuage your purchased agony. You have purchased it. It is not native to you. It came from somewhere else, and you brought it in. And you continue to pay a price for it. It takes its toll on you.

I am the giver of bounty. I do not know how to take. Everything I give to you. I give upon giving. I overlay My love on you. I am white on white. My offer always stands. I withdraw nothing. Once I give, it is given. It is given to you for all time. You are embossed with Me. You are eternally totally embossed with Me. Our embossment cannot be undone.

I realize you think that I take away from you. You think I take your loved ones from you when they are finished with their bodies, but I give them to themselves, and I bring them here right beside Me, no exceptions. They finally know that there is no place to be but with Me. They were never yours to lose. More exists in life than your supposed needs.

You think I take away your youth and substitute age, but that is only of the body; do not complain. It is a natural event in life due to the long-held mass belief in it, but the fading of surface beauty is only to let your true beauty shine. When all pretense is gone, the light of you shines.

The true heart of you never ages, never dies. You can only come closer to Me. There is no further away you can get. You have been there. You have known imposed distance very well. Now, come, learn Our closeness, for that is truth.

How do you become closer to your truth which is Our bondedness of love? Make room for Me in your mind. Give yourself permission to have what you have always sought and called by other names. Now face squarely what your true desire is. Acknowledge it. Do not be hesitant to say: "I want You, God. Above all, I want You."

Without Me, you have delusion. You like to think of apartness from Me as illusion, but you are deluded if you think you can be apart from Me. I cannot be lost. I am no illusion. I am the Real of the Real.

I kiss your brow now. I fix your shirt collar. I press My lighted awareness upon you. I clasp you to My heart, and you are clasped. I am the Moment you have yearned for. I am the culmination of your search. You keep searching when you already have Me. So have Me. Have Me. You do have Me. I am esplanaded in your heart. I am imploded in your heart. I am encoded there. I am encoded, not in secret, but in public. I am Truth to be revealed and beheld, and only you can do it. And you do it for Me.

http://www.heavenletters.org/awareness-of-greatness.html

Thank you for including this when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/12/2018 3:36:52 PM

An Oasis Called Heaven

God said:

Bring your attention to My love. You call to Me for love when I have swamped you with it. But you have been careless in observing it. You have passed love by. It hasn't overlooked you. You overlooked it. You looked past it. You looked too fast and too far and missed what was right here.

It is not that you must look for love. You must look at it, see it. Experience the love in your heart and not wait for love from others to fill it. I have already filled your heart with love. My love I gave to you. It is yours still.

What in Heaven's name are you on earth for if not to share My love? Sharing means receiving as well as giving. Receive the love that abounds. First you have to notice it.

The outline of trees in the early dawn is My love. The very air you breathe. The sound of birds. What do you think they are singing if not My love? What do you think a car passing by your house is if not love? The rain that falls, the sun that shines are love for you. A traffic light is love for you. A red light is love for you. A corner you turn is love for you. A nightingale's nest is love for you. A blade of grass. Dew on the grass. A withered leaf is also love for you, love for the asking, love for the receiving, and love for the giving.

Whatever your feet rest on is My love laid out for you.

Each book on the shelf, read or unread, is My love poured out for you.

Before you doubt the preponderance of love in the universe, recall that love is energy. Will you accept that there is much energy in the universe? That this very energy is My love splashed everywhere? Let it fall on you.

Look at the world around you differently. It does not withhold from you. Contrary to common parlance, the world is rife with love. The world is adrift with love. The world is soaking in love. You cannot escape it, but you can ignore it. And that is what you have been doing. And that is how you ignore Me.

How sad it is to be hungry amidst food. No need for it. The feast is for you, but you have to partake. No one is going to spoon-feed you. No one is going to hammer you with love. That is not how love works. Accept that you are surrounded with love, and then partake. Avail yourself of the love that abounds in the universe. Pick it up. Look at it. Love the universe. Attend to the love in your heart. Shoot it out. It needs not an object.

Love needs a subject, and you are the subject. You are the one chosen to shine love on all, everywhere, all the time. Let that be a premise you start from instead of the unholy premises you have had. I will not even discuss the premises you have been operating under except to say that you thought you were thirsty in a desert when all the time you were dripping wet in an oasis.

Where I am is an oasis called Heaven. I am everywhere. And I am within you. Life cannot be arid unless you have been denying something. Perhaps you have denied Me. Perhaps you have denied your right to Me. Perhaps you have refused to believe the abundance you are in the midst of. You are not on the fringes of My love. You are in the center of it. That is what you have to know. You can know it now. Deep in your heart, you know the truth of life. It is not all those facts your mind has cluttered unto itself. Facts are not truth. Love is truth. And you are My love made manifest on earth. That is the truth.

http://www.heavenletters.org/an-oasis-called-heaven.html - Thank you for including this when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/13/2018 3:41:57 PM

Awareness

God said:

Get your lifts from Me. I will lift you. The other things that lift you are momentary wisps of smoke. You know that. They lift you one day, and the next they let you down. You expect illusion to hold you up, but illusions are illusions and are illusive. They are vapor. The picture of a bridge doesn't hold you up. A picture of shoes doesn't cover your feet. Expectations are shaky.

Any expectation you have is a form of control. You don't need control. That is one of your biggest illusions. That you need it and that you can have it. Control is such a source of frustration. You expect someone else to do something in a certain way, and when they don't, you are fraught. And they expected something from you that wasn't in your picture, and a cycle is born.

Note even how you feel when an expectation is fulfilled. You feel like you have won something. And yet there is little pleasure because you really know that you somehow interfered. A victory wasn't really given to you. You took it. It is all masquerade. All fallacy.

Having something turn out the way you want is a little like winning a hand at poker or a throw of the dice. This winning cannot sustain itself. And if you have thought of winning, you also have thought of losing. It is more fulfilling to just be.

But even in a win at dice or the stock market, you think you have won Me. You think you have been favored by the Gods. You looked for that favor, and you found it. You feel favored. But I favored you all along. You don't have to look for My favor or proof of it. That is looking over your shoulder.

Expectation is the same as playing the odds. But the odds are stacked against you because even when you win, you know you have won nothing but illusion, and you already had that.

The only thing you can count on is Me. You can expect Me. But the manner of My entrance, you cannot foretell nor ordain. I will come at your bidding, but if you are restricted to your presumption of Me and how I will appear, you may miss Me. In fact, that is exactly what you do. I am there all along, but when your particular idea of Me is not actualized, you don't see Me, for you were looking more for your idea of Me than for Me.

You think I am to behave certain ways, or I do not exist. And so you refuse My offerings. Yes, you want control even of Me. And when you cannot control things or Me, you are perturbed.

Much of your life has been spent like this. An arrangement in life is not the arrangement you had in mind. You think something has to be a certain way. You think it has to live up to your expectation. It doesn't. So, be done with expectations. Be done even with expectations of yourself. Flow with life. Don't box it.

When you have expectation, you have pleasure or displeasure. Often your displeasure outweighs everything else in your life. What is displeasure but annoyance at what is not how you had expected?

Even when you deal the cards, you do not control how they come out.

Know that I favor you, and that you don't need proof of that. Take My favor with you as you do your keys. Be aware of My favor. Being aware is not the same as expecting. Being aware is seeing, not predicating. Just as your senses operate, awareness does. It is not effort. As you are aware of air, or warmth, or sweet taste, you can be aware of My love.

My love you have. Awareness of it — you yourself have to allow.

http://www.heavenletters.org/awareness.html - Thank you for including this when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/16/2018 12:27:40 AM

All Belongs to God

God said:

When you work for Me, you do My work. It is My work that you do. And that is all the difference in the world, work you do for Me or work you do for something or someone else. You have experienced that. You have experienced the easy flight of My work when you do it. It is good to know that it is My work you do. This is more than that you work for Me. It is My work you do, not just that you are in My employ. You take self-ownership of My work. You carry the load. You come over, and you say, "Let me help You with that." And so you do.

We can compare that only so far to the man who helped Jesus carry his cross. My work is no cross. It is My love. It is My blessing. It is My joy. It is My will. And My joy is great when you come over and help Me.

The man who helped Jesus gave himself comfort. He eased his soul by lending a hand. He did not think of privilege. He did not think of responsibility. He didn't think. He did. It was one motion, the sight of Jesus carrying heavy wood, and the man's helping.

If you do nothing but touch your hand to My work, not even lift it but just hold your hand there, as a young child might when he thinks he is helping his father carry a heavy object, that is also My happiness. Your hand alone on My work (which is My life) is a balm to the world.

I want to clarify: My work and My life are My happiness. We could say that there is no work in Heaven. Only joy. Only fulfillment. Only being. And from being all evolvement comes.

It is the same with love. You help Me carry My love. And you give out My love, the way a loaf of bread is shared. It is My love you give. The giving of My love is easy. Giving your own isn't always so easy.

We can even go as far as to say that the only love you have to give is Mine. You may have thought it was yours, because I gave it to you. This much is true: it is yours to give. But it is My love you are giving. You may have the license to, but a license is not a deed of ownership.

You may be the cashier who hands out money to an employer's staff, but it is not your money that you hand out. Nevertheless, you are the giver, and the giving is accepted, and you take pleasure in the giving.

My love never runs out. It is infinite. This talk of unconditional love is too small. All you need to know is that it is My love that you give, and who are you to say how much or to whom? What restriction do I put on My love? None. So do not let your hand stay My love. Deal out My love like a deck of cards. You deal the cards, but you do not control them. You are impartial. Who gets what card is not up to you. If you control the cards, it is called cheating.

Do not cheat with My love. Do not hold back any of it. I may send many of My children to you with their hands out for love. It is not for you to decide for some and against others. My love is not hugging and kissing. My love is blessing. My love is foregiven. I gave it to you ahead of time. Be generous with My love, and My gratitude is supreme.

http://www.heavenletters.org/all-belongs-to-god.html -

Thank you for including this when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!