Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Heaven Letters
12/21/2017 2:51:04 PM
Heaven Sutra #2 Holy Instant

God said:

Gloria:

Dear God, what else would You like to say to or about Mawiyah?

God:

She is a tree of life. She is a seven-pointed star. She is the Kabbalah.

Mawiyah has walked the earth for Me many times and participated in games of life and sown many seeds, and now she reaps. Now she reaps.

Where Mawiyah has specific questions, she is to freely ask you to ask Me as well as to ask for herself directly to Me.

You and Mawiyah have shared much and will continue to do so. You walk a golden path together which leads solely to Me and promises fulfilled, joys captured, and praises honored.

Mawiyah walks the path of Kings and she leaves much evidence of love along the way.

All glory to Mawiyah, My angel child, My sweet breath of life, My golden sparkle on earth, My Light, Myself, My Mawiyah.

Gloria:

Dear God, what would You like to tell me?

G od:

The same, Gloria, the same.

Later…

A Course in Miracles, Lesson 227:
"This is my holy instant of release."

Gloria:

My holy instant, come to me. Come now!

God:

Grab it any instant you like, and it is yours. It is release from ignorance. Release from imaginary ties. Release from dreams of strife and loneliness.

Released to Me, and all I entail.

Released to your throne.

Released to your habitat.

Released to Heaven.

Step over the lintel. Enter this holy instant. It is yours and it is Mine. It is right now, this holy instant of a prayer in action, a wish entered, a curtain opened, a cover lifted, a false veil removed.

A holy instant of Truth. Truth is what stays when illusion is gone. Whisk away illusion.

You are intact as a pure ray of love. You are a strong vertical ray of love that connects the middle earth to the highest heaven.

You are a ray o f light that bends over the earth. You are the belt around the earth.

You are a golden ray like a fine glistening filament that connects all points. This is a fluid filament whose light expands to cover all of earth and carry earth to Heaven.

Yes, you are packing tape. You wrap the world in beautiful golden light and carry it to Me as a stork carries a baby.

The world beats in your heart. It is contained there. You are the world's heart. You are its lightening rod. Ah, you are a beacon, a lighthouse. Your light sends signals which light up other signals of light.

Your light beats a drum in your heart, and this heart drum settles the world. It beats a rhythm, a cadence of a march to love. A full-dress parade with batons twirling and cymbals and color guards, and trailing floats that witness to the parade to God and Heaven.

You are a lovely horse that chomps at the bit.

You are a holy instant of love, My love, My long-awaited child of love. My long awaited.

Step into this holy instant and bring your friends with you, and bring the people you don't know with you, and bring children, bring souls. Light them out of the cave of darkness. Remove blindfolds. Wash their eyes. Hold their hands. Soothe their path.

Open hearts. Yes, open-heart surgery. Reach your hand in and take away sludge and leftover thoughts and emotions. Take away tightness and cramping. Clean with a sweet perfume of My love, a soothing balm of love, a soothing touch, a soothing blessing, a soothing prayer, a soothing note, a soothing song, a soothing concordance of love, a soothing. Soothe.

Later…

Gloria:

Dr. told me My Father said I should ask for His love in my heart and then ask for whatever I want.

That makes me happy. Have I asked for Your love in my heart? I ask it now. And that is what I want to ask You for. If I have Your love in my heart, everything must follow. But I do want Lauren to have happy wor k/career, and I want financial abundance and security, and I want Lauren to have a fine marriage as she desires, and I want to be healthy and thin and to eat moderately and get Your book organized and typed and I want what You want for me.

God:

Okay Gloria. It's on its way.

Gloria:

What else would You like to tell me?

God:

I tell you that you are dear in My heart and I want you to know My love deep in your heart so you feel no pinches about anything. It is not My style to pinch, hoard, grasp, fear to lose. Place My love in your heart and you will know fullness and generosity. You will know fullness and generosity. You will give My love wherever you go, in whatever situation you are in.

Now do your program and don't worry about anything, for there is nothing for you to fear.

http://heavenletters.org/daily-heavenletter.html

thanks for posting this link with each letter.

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/22/2017 3:14:28 PM
Heaven Sutra #3 Feel God in Your Heart

God said:

Gloria:

What do You wish to say to me this morning, My Father?

God:

Feel Me in your heart. I rest there. It is My home, your heart, in your heart. From there I rule the universe. By rule I mean I set it in motion. I respond to My children. I emanate rays of holiness and peace. I cohere.

From My place in the heart, I issue proclamations of love. I am love as you are love. Love goes out. Love enters. Any distortion of love contracts.

So be aware of expansion. Expand with Me in your heart until your heart embraces the whole world and all of My children.

All on earth have My life force. It is theirs, but it is Mine.

Consider your heart a sun. What do suns do? They shine. Their light reaches everywhere. And so does a heart of God.

Your heart radiates. Let it radiate My love. No more cramped little messages that are intermittent or cut off. Full beams of light now to warm th e world in a coat of love.

Gloria:

Dear Father, I have been having the strong impulse to ask You for a message for Arthur. It keeps coming to Me. But I would want his request before doing that.

God:

I am sending the message for dear Arthur. Receive it. Pass it on. That is what I ever ask you to do. Receive My messages of love and pass them on.

Gloria:

I don't know what his questions are. Yesterday on the phone he did say that he felt angry and thought it was old stuff coming out. What will You say?

God:

It is not even Arthur's stuff coming out. Arthur is not only a giver. He is an absorber. And he absorbs much of the refuse of the world.

For a long time, Arthur has not lived for himself. The test of his virtue lies not with his individuality but with his work for Me.

Arthur fills My heart with overflowing joy. Arthur is a reward to Me. He answers My call, a nd he succors My children.

He is a blessing to the earth and to Heaven. He is like a musical note that keeps on long after it is heard. It plays around the universe and returns to Arthur's heart.

Tell Arthur he does not have to be perfect. He is already Perfect. He can let go and express his discontent with Me; he can stamp his foot, and when he does that with abandon, he will laugh.

Does he not know that I will love his anger and turn it back to the love he is?

It is My will for Arthur that he expand his vision. He is not a single man in an office or on the telephone. He is at the apex of the universe, and he twirls the stars. He works for Me.

He is My holy child of love.

Suggest to Arthur that he quickly write down what he would like. Suggest he ask big. Suggest he make a long list.

On the other side of the paper, suggest he write down all the reasons why he deserves all that he wants and therefore why I will see that his wishes are fulfil led.

Arthur is a beacon light for the world. He is a savior in his own right. I have many Christs, and he is one.

Tell Arthur he sits beside Me in Heaven. He is here with Me, and I am there with him. Never are We apart.

Suggest that Arthur remind himself of Truth.

Make sure that Arthur does not sacrifice. Make sure he does what gives him joy and at no cost to him. Joy is My blessing to Arthur. Joy is My blessing.

Gloria:

Dear God, I would like to make certain that these words are from You?

God:

They are.

Gloria:

I want to make sure they are not from my individuality and ego.

God:

They are not. They are from your love.

Gloria:

I would like to make sure that You want me to send this to him.

God:

Send it. But he has already received it.

Gloria:

What more do You w ish to say?

God:

Say, Arthur lights My heart.

Arthur speaks to Me.

Arthur administers for Me.

Arthur is My messenger of love. He packs My love in other's hearts. He transmits for Me. He is a receiver and transmitter, and he buffers the world.

How beautiful is My Arthur of Love! How beautiful the work he does for Me! How beautiful his heart! How beautiful the messages he sends! How beautiful the light that shines on him! How beautiful when he sees himself in Me! How beautiful when he sees Me in others! How beautiful is My creation and Arthur's part in it!

I shower Arthur with the blessings of the universe. These blessings wash away all imagined pain and all that never was, for all there is is my goodness and My love.

www.heavenletters.org

Thanks for including this link when posting.

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/24/2017 1:56:47 AM
Heaven Sutra #3 Feel God in Your Heart

God said:

Gloria:

What do You wish to say to me this morning, My Father?

God:

Feel Me in your heart. I rest there. It is My home, your heart, in your heart. From there I rule the universe. By rule I mean I set it in motion. I respond to My children. I emanate rays of holiness and peace. I cohere.

From My place in the heart, I issue proclamations of love. I am love as you are love. Love goes out. Love enters. Any distortion of love contracts.

So be aware of expansion. Expand with Me in your heart until your heart embraces the whole world and all of My children.

All on earth have My life force. It is theirs, but it is Mine.

Consider your heart a sun. What do suns do? They shine. Their light reaches everywhere. And so does a heart of God.

Your heart radiates. Let it radiate My love. No more cramped little messages that are intermittent or cut off. Full beams of light now to warm th e world in a coat of love.

Gloria:

Dear Father, I have been having the strong impulse to ask You for a message for Arthur. It keeps coming to Me. But I would want his request before doing that.

God:

I am sending the message for dear Arthur. Receive it. Pass it on. That is what I ever ask you to do. Receive My messages of love and pass them on.

Gloria:

I don't know what his questions are. Yesterday on the phone he did say that he felt angry and thought it was old stuff coming out. What will You say?

God:

It is not even Arthur's stuff coming out. Arthur is not only a giver. He is an absorber. And he absorbs much of the refuse of the world.

For a long time, Arthur has not lived for himself. The test of his virtue lies not with his individuality but with his work for Me.

Arthur fills My heart with overflowing joy. Arthur is a reward to Me. He answers My call, a nd he succors My children.

He is a blessing to the earth and to Heaven. He is like a musical note that keeps on long after it is heard. It plays around the universe and returns to Arthur's heart.

Tell Arthur he does not have to be perfect. He is already Perfect. He can let go and express his discontent with Me; he can stamp his foot, and when he does that with abandon, he will laugh.

Does he not know that I will love his anger and turn it back to the love he is?

It is My will for Arthur that he expand his vision. He is not a single man in an office or on the telephone. He is at the apex of the universe, and he twirls the stars. He works for Me.

He is My holy child of love.

Suggest to Arthur that he quickly write down what he would like. Suggest he ask big. Suggest he make a long list.

On the other side of the paper, suggest he write down all the reasons why he deserves all that he wants and therefore why I will see that his wishes are fulfil led.

Arthur is a beacon light for the world. He is a savior in his own right. I have many Christs, and he is one.

Tell Arthur he sits beside Me in Heaven. He is here with Me, and I am there with him. Never are We apart.

Suggest that Arthur remind himself of Truth.

Make sure that Arthur does not sacrifice. Make sure he does what gives him joy and at no cost to him. Joy is My blessing to Arthur. Joy is My blessing.

Gloria:

Dear God, I would like to make certain that these words are from You?

God:

They are.

Gloria:

I want to make sure they are not from my individuality and ego.

God:

They are not. They are from your love.

Gloria:

I would like to make sure that You want me to send this to him.

God:

Send it. But he has already received it.

Gloria:

What more do You w ish to say?

God:

Say, Arthur lights My heart.

Arthur speaks to Me.

Arthur administers for Me.

Arthur is My messenger of love. He packs My love in other's hearts. He transmits for Me. He is a receiver and transmitter, and he buffers the world.

How beautiful is My Arthur of Love! How beautiful the work he does for Me! How beautiful his heart! How beautiful the messages he sends! How beautiful the light that shines on him! How beautiful when he sees himself in Me! How beautiful when he sees Me in others! How beautiful is My creation and Arthur's part in it!

I shower Arthur with the blessings of the universe. These blessings wash away all imagined pain and all that never was, for all there is is my goodness and My love.

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/24/2017 10:48:43 PM
Heaven Sutra #5 God's Eternal Message

God said:

Gloria to God:

Dear Almighty Father, what would You like to tell me this morning?

God:

What is on your mind?

Gloria:

Well, I seem to be bombing out in terms of the relative. I had a raw food lunch at Ginnie's today, and I was not happy. Food was divine. Ginnie is great. Most of the people were lovely. Someone was there who is going to have a stem cell transplant. She was also wonderful, and I assure you my heart is with her. But someone else who came in later had to dwell on it, talk about someone else who also has cancer, and someone else, and about chemo and taking meals over. This person oozed about helping the patients and oozed about Gunga-ji. No offense to Gunga-ji, but I don't want to hear what she has to say every minute. I asked this person about something else; she answered briefly and dismissed me.

Then, when I was at the door leaving, and a mile away f rom the table, this person called out: "I just never see you anymore. You didn't like the topic of our discussion, did you?" I said it wasn't my favorite topic. Then she said to me, calling out across the room, "Well, we all have to die sometime." I said, "Not that way."

I am annoyed at this woman's taking over, her controlling everything, a queen holding court, her table manners, and her social worker mentality. Here I am, faultfinding. I am better off to stay away.

Tuesday I'm seeing Margaret who is only uplifting and inspiring. Nancy emailed me much encouragement. Mary Alice called me yesterday from Kansas City to express how happy she was with her session with Karen. I see Bran, the spiritual healer, today, and that's a lift. I hope he really did intend my paying less.

If I were living up to A Course in Miracles, I would have uplifted the person I was annoyed with.

God:

Yes, put your attention where you want it to be. If you do not have joy there, you don't have to go. But if you go, spread joy.

Gloria:

Thank You. I pray to You, Almighty Father, that I see with Christ's eyes, once and for all. I'm tired of my faultfinding. I want to see beyond appearances. I want to serve You. I want to be out of the pettiness I project around me. Please help me. I feel I can't stand my negativity much longer.

God:

It is good you understand that your negativity is your negativity, and you take responsibility for it. And you will remove it. You will just blow it away lightly, as you might blow a bit of dust from your hand. Flick it away. It isn't much, this negativity. It is an old possession of the mind. It's a pile of old rags that you no longer want but haven't brought yourself to part with. Maybe you'll need them some day. Maybe they keep you from knowing yourself. What deep dark secret is there but Christ?

What if you did see with Christ's vision ? Do you think you would be lost? You would be found, and this you fear. You lack understanding of what lost and found are. I think you have them mixed up.

You are not your negativity. You are not old memories and a summation of them. You are not your hurts and wrongs, to and from.

You are simply My child, My pure child, who had a bad dream about this one and that one and this knife in your heart and that one, and you fear to remove the knife lest you bleed to death, or drown in joy, Gloria.

You will not drown and you will not be lost. You will float in My arms and sail to Truth.

Let go these tiny shreds that hold you to past sufferings. They are past. They are not now. Now you are with Me, conversing with Me, knowing Me, loving Me, engaging Me.

Walk away from staleness. Enter life with Me at your side, ever for you, ever willing you forward without your giving a backward glance at old footprints.

Gloria:

Dear God, You want me to love my fellowman, and that is what I fail in. The one thing you want, I don't do.

God:

Love from afar, if you have to, Gloria. Put your attention on loving Me. That is easier for you. Love Me, and all else will follow.

You cannot force love for your fellowman. Love is freedom. It is not falsity or pretense. It is a light-allowing and light-giving. No sacrifice. Love does not squeeze you into something you are not. Sacrifice does that; it squeezes you into a tube when you are boundless.

Take your thoughts of that woman who was annoying, and put some of My light around her, and see how much better you feel. Wrap her with My light, and your thoughts disband by themselves. Wrap her with My light, and let her recede from your awareness.

That's all there is to it, dear one. That is Christ's vision. Not an effort of will, no. A silent blessing of My love. There doesn't have to be your love.

You do not have to love, adore, dote on everyone — or anyone.

Simply give My love, when you think of it, and think of it often.

Also, remember to prepare your way beforehand. Remember My wand of white light that Karen showed you. Send it before you as well as after.

My blessings on you, My love, My heart, My sweet.

Gloria:

Dear Heavenly Father, I saw Bran, the healer, today. How can his touching a shoulder and the top of my head give so much bliss! Also I came home to a message from Karen. She had taken Lonnie to a White Room, and then Karen got my letter in the mail which included Your message to me about The White Renewal Room. Karen said it confirmed her experience. I thought The White Renewal Room was figurative! So those were two very nice things.

Bran is going to come to supper Monday night. He can't come on Saturday or Sunday for lunch. Nights are hard for me, but I'll do it. Sweet man.

What would You like to tell me, dear God?

God:

What is My constant message? "I am here. I am here." And so are you, dear child. All of My children are here with Me, warm in My heart. A heart has no limits. Room for more. No end to love. Stream of love flows in and out. One heart captures another. Hearts meet in Me. They swim in Me. All love comes to Me, and all love comes from Me.

By the Grace of God is love. By the Grace of God is you, is life, is the world, a day, the sky, the moon. By the Grace of God are colors and sounds and tastes and touch and the scent of bread baking. By the Grace of God are arms and legs to move and eyes to see My handiwork. By the Grace of God is laughter and tears. By the Grace of God, trees have leaves and vines bear fruit; rain falls, and sun comes out. And at night, little stars, like heartbeats in the midnight blue sky, say, "God is here. God is here."

By the Grace of God is speech and written words and dear animals and their speech and touch.

By the Grace of God is a chi ld and a mother and father and families and knowledge passed on.

By the Grace of God is growth and wisdom and experience of life.

By the Grace of God are beginnings and endings of waves, and another one.

By the Grace of God are individuals, not one the same and yet none different.

By the Grace of God are dry and wet, stone and sand, forests and fields.

By the Grace of God are pollywogs and elephants and ducklings to waddle across a page.

And tails to wag and barks to bark.

And contentment. And discontentment.

Novels to read and to write, stories to tell. And telephone books with everyone's number.

And sidewalks and streets.

And friends and strangers, corners and straight, circles and ovals.

All are tender in My heart and yours.

Tell Me, what is there not to be thankful for?

It is a perfect creation, perfect in its imperfections and anomalies, perfect in its incongruity, perfect in its sense and nonsense.

But the most perfect are the children of My creation, the tools at the end of My fingers who do My work and fulfill My dream.

Gloria:

Dear Father, is there something more You would like to say to Me? I think there is.

God:

Yes.

Gloria:

What?

God:

Put your attention on what is joy for you. Doing that one thing alone will allow more happiness to come to you. What gives you joy, Gloria?

Gloria:
You, spirituality
A good movie
Words, books
Good food
Musicals
Plays
Flowers
Houses, decorating
Colors
My daughter's good fortune

God:

These are the things for you to think about and do with. What is not on your list stays outside your mind. I am teaching you how to live life on earth.

Gloria:

Dear Heavenly Father, you are so good on every level. The down-to -earth practical life and the uplifting spiritual. You know the hows and why and whats, and you have Your great magnificence.

God:

As you have yours. What I have, you have. All My attributes, you have.

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/25/2017 2:26:54 PM
Heaven Sutra #6 The Brass Ring of Divinity

God said:
Gloria to God:

Dear Heavenly Father, what is Your message for me today?

God:

Sing a refrain that circles the globe. A refrain that says two things: "God is here" and "God is love."

Sing it silently or loud, but sing it. That is your song as it is Mine.

God and Love are One, as My children and I are One, for they are love, a clove of love that opens up to itself.

A key word here is open. If all were open to love, you would not have to sing this song. When the heart is closed to full opening, love is kept at bay, outside, waited for, wanted, but not admitted. If human hearts dared to open to give love and receive, fully open, wide open, no nets, then all that would be known is love. Love would be everyone's name. All would see and hear Me, and all would know that Love shines the stars and rolls the Moon and dips the Sun up and down.

All would know that whatever came out from the ground was Love itself, shooting up. Branches would be known as Love hanging down. The refrigerator would be filled with Love. Bookshelves would hold sheaves of Love.

Traffic would be Love greeting Love, and store owners and customers would exchange Love.

Money would be mere tokens of Love, tokens second to their Truth.

Rain and sun would be love in the streets.

Footprints would leave marks of Love.

Love would steam up from the streets.

Trolley cars would ring Love.

Street signs would say Love.

Neon lights would flash Love.

There would be one word, one thought, and it would be Love.

For, if truth be known, that is the Reality. It is the Reality now, buried under slush: only Love is.

Open your heart to Love. How about today?

Gloria:

Dear God, that is so beautiful. But as it was writing, Lauren and the puppies came up. Lauren started to give me another lecture about getting someone to shovel . I got upset. She left in a snit. The point is: here I was, immersed in worlds of love, and then I defended myself against "attack."

Actually, I brought it up. Lauren said, "It's snowing again." And I said, "The shoveling you did helped." Then she started the lecture including, if she had someone doing for her what she does for me, she wouldn't let them shovel and so on.

Maybe the supporting me is really getting to her.

I always shoveled, and gladly. I enjoyed it. But now it kills my low back and hips. I don't mean ache. I mean pain.

So, dear God, where is Love. Where is mine? Where is Lauren's? I'm ready to have the door between our apartments permanently locked.

And I'm also tired of my heart breaking because of Lauren's emotional pain.

Please help me, my Heavenly Father. I love Lauren more than anything in the world, and we squabble.

Sometimes I wonder if these things happen so that there are human questions for me to ask You.

God:

You create this. When you are immersed in writing to Me, it is better if you don't have your daughter come up. That is one.

Two is: you get to the end of yourself. I mean you are not thinking at all. You are a fast reactor. Quick response. You, who, when with other people that don't mean much to you, are slow to express what you feel, when with your daughter, you forget your manners altogether.

Three: Do the wand of white light for Lauren every morning.

Four: You both need to go to bed earlier.

Five: See if you can find someone to shovel, dear Gloria. Don't be stubborn. Try to say Yes to your daughter. Practice it.

Six: You can decide that someone will come to your door to shovel.

Seven: Remember Me. I am not separate from your daughter. I do not live only in your notebook and through your pen. I am in your daughter also. I am in you and in Lauren, so what is strife but nonsense, static that doesn't amount to anything, but is an affront to love, a cover-up of love, a disregard of your hearts.

Gloria:

Dear God, I choose Christ's vision, but how do I DO it?

God:

By choosing it. Be not hard on yourself. Have My patience. Remember, it isn't patience. It is knowing the sure outcome. So know, know it, know it, deep in your heart, that you will live Christ's vision. Wrap your daughter in My love. Her true face shines now, true?

Gloria:

Yes.

God:

And use the white wand in the morning before you and Lauren speak and thus smooth the way before friction can start.

Remember that Jesus, the man, went through all the things you do. He, the person, did not know he was born to greatness. He did not fully know any more than any child on earth; at the same time, each man's heart knows that he is more than what he seems, that human existence is more than what it seems. In the human heart lies the kno wledge, hidden, refused, unclaimed, that he is a prince, God's heir and holy Son, and that this apparent suffering is only an act.

Jesus realized soon. His heart quickened. And by himself (with Me), he stepped over his hurting humanness and caught the brass ring of divinity. So shall you. So shall all.

Move forward. Take one step and then another. Leave behind what is behind. Do not carry it. That is burden, carrying the past, the imagined past, the sum of misunderstandings and projection. Carry only the present, which carries you!

Be not discouraged. That is an old habit. You set forth daily on your voyage to Me and think you can't make it, and you half trudge forward, and you half sit down.

I assure you I lead you, and I send messengers to lead you. You know who these messengers are. But I will also tell you that all who seem to hold you back, and seem to wish to hold you back, are also My messengers.

Not one person, not one experience, has as its pur pose but to enlighten you, to put you or keep you on track.

You are prodded and led and nudged in the direction of Me. It is a path of vision you walk on because I am here all the time, and you look past Me.

I am an amethyst in each heart. In yours. In all's. And you see lumps of coal. You see ashes where Light reigns. So look to the Light. The Light beckons you. It says, "See Me. I am the heart of God. I am in each human heart. And look at your own heart and see Me thriving there. I beckon and beacon you. I am your true Heart. Accept Me. Put your hand over your heart and feel Me beating there."

Separate the wheat from the chaff. Separate it by loving, first God, then yourself, then others, and also know those three are One. There is only One. Wherever you go, how far advanced, how deep into forays of mathematics or physics or words and poetry, there is only One.

Now, do your meditation, and in silence I will hold your hand over My heart, and you will know We are One.

Gloria:

Dear Father, after I meditated, I called Lauren up and she came back, and I read her what You said, and we both felt better.

But do You remember I wrote that maybe the door between should be permanently locked? Well, it never happened before, but Lauren had locked herself in here with me! Lauren said, "But I'm on the wrong side!" God, I think you are a Jokester! Anyway, we laughed.

God:

Laugh a lot, Gloria dear. It is a clearing of some of the static. Laughter says, "God is here after all."

Gloria to God:

Dear God, what is Your Will for me tonight?

God:

As always. Be happy. Love. Rest in Me. These are My three mandates.

Gloria:

Are there more?

God:

There are. I'll tell you more another time. But these three mandates are one and the same.

Now, I suggest you start meditating. Before y ou do, I want to tell you that you and Lauren passed a big milestone today. It will be easier for you both. Take My love with you as you close your eyes to rest in joy.

Love,
God

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!