Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Heaven Letters
2/19/2019 3:05:56 PM
Heavenletter #6599 Fare Thee Well, February 19, 2019

God said:

Beloved, when your heart aches, I am well aware it’s no joke. Let Us get you onto the sunny side of the street. Does this sound corny to you? Then let it be corny.

Here, take My hand. There is more to see in the very world you live in. All you have to do is to cross the street with Me. Let’s stroll along hand in hand, Beloved.

I know there have been times when it seems that life hits you hard in the stomach. There have been times you have felt life as too much to bear. No matter how much you merit, I don’t say you will have instant or total remedy, yet you can get some relief. Relief – even instant joy – is at hand.

You will be relieved when you get your mind off adding up your woes. Also, while you are at it, give your all to give the world a little break. Add up all the little breaks you and others can give of your love to the world. See how you reap. You’re right. You may not reap everything, yet it is something. Ah, Beloved, you aren’t the only one who lives with an achy-breaky heart.

Sometimes you may reap more than you could ever dream of, is this not also true?

Ah, just think if everyone pitched in. A new life is of the making. It is on its way to you. Only you have to meet life half way. Life has to be of its own making. Greet the sun every day. Yet don’t meet life by hitting it over the head with a hammer. Give life a fresh start.

Picture yourself moving into a new line. You may not have noticed it before. The line you have been hanging out in seems indelible to you. You may well have often pressed your crayon as hard as you can to prevent life from having its lead, as if your stepping up has to be of great effort, as if you have to prevent life instead of being easy with it. Beloved, change your tune. Change your tone of voice. Place your palm upward. You may be giving life a hard time.

No more blocking life as you may have been doing. Move into a new life now. Let’s call it: “With a Song in My Heart.”

Here are more heart-warming words to soften your take on life. Let Me hear you say:

“God paints roses on my cheeks. With or without me, God is moving me up in life. God gives me three cheers.”

I, God, say that everyone, including Me, is yourself. Enjoin goodness and mercy. Surprise yourself. Surprise everyone. Give a big helping hand without being asked. What have you been doing? Holding back?

Carry on! Anticipate all good. Welcome yourself. Be light hearted. No more sad songs for you. Now your step is light. Hail to your heart and the heart of the world. Today is a new world. Today is just coming out of bondage. A new day is at hand. You are engendering the world. Not detail by detail do you make your bed. It’s not like that. No one says you consciously desire to set forth to establish misery of one kind or another for yourself or anyone. You may not be paying attention. You may be astonished. At the same time, you are aware that you do not bless everyone you know to good fortune.

Now, light up all faces. Make new friends. Remember Me! Befriend the friends you have. Befriend yourself. Wake up.

Like it or not, everyone paddles his own canoe.

Hallelujah! Hiya!

Beloved, fare thee well.

http://heavenletters.org/fare-thee-well.html

Thank you for including this link when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/20/2019 4:48:04 PM
Heavenletter #6600 Stand Tall, Beloved, February 20, 2019

God said:

Beloved, it isn't exactly that I look upon you, although there is that. I look within Myself, and what do I see? Why, you resplendent within Me. I champion you Who art My very Self.

"Good job, God," I say. Yes, I take credit, for you, for, yes, you are My Will, My Creation that I hand to you with great satisfaction. I know something good when I see it. I give you credit from the joy of My heart. Stand tall, Beloved. The soft spot of your head touches Heaven.

What a world I created with you in it. You shine Me to the Highest Heavens. You are greater than any image of Me. You surpass potential. It isn't that someday you will reach My potential in full radiant colors. This is not an action or behavior I speak of. This is Being. You are My dream that became true before its potential. You are good at both the finite and the Infinite.

In you am I. In Me are you. We are not two separate people. If We were two people, you would be My Dream Come True. As it is, in the thought of you, you became My Creation. Oneness resides in One Heart in Heaven and on Earth. You, as Expanded Reality, arose at My bidding. I bear pride in you, yet, in no way do I have ego or give you over to ego.

I also go beyond the fiction of ego of which life on Earth has inflamed itself. Fiction is called-upon drama. Fiction is pulled out from a hat or an umbrella. Fiction in not the real deal. Fiction is made up and not worth your attention.

Excuse Me, what possible value can ego have for its own? Nada. It is all a story from which fiction is made. It is a blown-up balloon. The outside world is often no more than a pop-up. You may pump yourself up to be a big deal, of which you already have been before My very eyes.

Ah, recognition of Self as One - well, this is a different story. The true reflection of life is about your greatness without trimmings. There are better things to do than to puff yourself up. There is Vastness itself.

I say again that Godwriters become Godwriters without any puffing up. Of everyone who Godwrites, there is only one way, and that is effortlessly, otherwise you may take the true greatness of your God-Image aside in order to appear special when you ever were. Godwriting is a Come as You Are Party!

I must admit, sometimes I, Myself, am so excited to see what a Godwriting wonder you will turn out to be in the light of day. Listen to this: You will have your style without fancy fittings, because I am the Godwriter of note and the wonder you are to reveal.

No matter how resplendent you are, I am the Godwriter. No matter how majestic you may be, it is My Words that come through you. You echo what I say at the moment that they come through the tube through you. You speak the words I give you to speak, yet you are not the One who strings My Words together. This is good enough. This is what you are asked to do - to carry My Words forward, and that's it. Yes, you are to interpret My Silent Words into the language you know. I dictate. You record. This is glory enough. This doesn't make you a great shakes. This is My area of knowledge. You are a simple transmitter I thankfully borrow for the occasion, thank you.

http://heavenletters.org/stand-tall-beloved.html

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/21/2019 4:21:34 PM
Heavenletter #6601 The Sun Does Come Out, February 21, 2019

God said:

Beloved, gear yourself for more blessings to come. Don't be hesitant or utterly cautious. Lots more goodness is on its way to you. Root for yourself. At the same time as you don't demand from life, anticipate all good from it just the same. Don't tiptoe around life. Count on it. At the same time as you don't corner the market, you also aren't overly lackadaisical about it. All good is on its way to you. You deserve. Don't confiscate, however, nor are you to beat around the bush. Don't covet life's jewels. Don't be desperate for a different kind of day. Be just right. I tell you, in all certain terms, that you are poised for all blessings. I, Myself, am getting impatient for you to be filled with happiness. You are being readied for happiness. You are not to be timid about it. You are deserving. Don't be too modest for it. Don't be out of your mind for it either. You don't have to win every hand of poker. Accept that your life isn't odd-man out.

It's true that into each life a little rain will fall, yet it doesn't rain every single day and night where you are. There are also sheltered paths to stand under. Babies do sleep through the night. Rain does stop. Rain isn't all bad. In fact, rain has its good moments. Yes, rain leads you to higher places. Sun does come out, and you dry off.

Would you really like it if it never rained? What if you lived where it rained once in a hundred years? You would be doing rain dances. Yes, there is another side to every coin. You are not to be beside yourself. Be. Go along with life. Be Johnny-on-the-spot as it is.

Nor do you have to be a wise old owl. Take each day as it comes. Go ahead and get wet. Splash in the rain. It's allowable to love rain. Collect rain for a sunny day.

Does life have to be a trial or on trial? Only if you say so. Why not every day a heyday? Indeed, why not for Heaven's sake?

When are the good days? Right now! Get a move on sooner rather than later. Catch up with yourself. Declare today a holiday. Today will not return again. A time may come when you may well yearn for today. Today won't come back. Soon or late, you have to let it go anyway. The same for snow. When it's summer, for sure snow will not fall again. No day returns twice, nor do you return exactly the same twice. Time is spoken of as not existing and, certainly, not returning as it once was.

Now, start looking at life as the wonder it is. Plunk yourself down smack into today with no holds barred.

Mourn neither today nor tomorrow. Be done with mourning. There is no percentage in it. Life is always before you. What is called death is another life before you. Ever new is life. Jump in. This is your opportunity now. Tomorrow you have a different opportunity. Life always beckons you forward.

"This way," says life. "Another day just like this will not occur again. This is how it is. This is fine and dandy. Whatever day it may be today, it is just right. Today has been waiting for you. Admit you have been looking for today. True, in for a dime, in for a dollar."

What was life like before days were given names? How wonderful it must have been to identify days in different ways, just as money was once called tuppence or a mare's worth. There were not always Moon Days or Sun Days.

There is more charm to life than you have taken into account. Life is grand. Do somersaults.

Say: "Thank You, God. God, bless this day, and so will I!"

http://heavenletters.org/the-sun-does-come-out.html

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/22/2019 5:26:59 PM
God's New Series - Heavenletter #6602 An Exquisite Godwriting, February 22, 2019

God said:

Beloved, your desire for a Godwriting may be a desire for Godwriting like no other. This is natural enough, I understand. Who wouldn't want Godwriting out of the ordinary? No two are alike anyway. Even if you have written down 7,000 episodes of My Words, some steal your heart more than others. A desire for a wonder of a Godwriting is understandable.

Of course, you are going to want Me to knock you off your feet. Wow, you would like all the stars in the sky to light up. It can happen. It has happened. Yet there is a quality of a Godwriting that won't repeat itself just like that. Receive extraordinary, yet do not be attached to extraordinary. It's not that you are to be wary of brilliance. Brilliance is A-OK. Who doesn't want to ride to the top of where the elevator can take you?

There are some Godwritings that can't be topped just like that. You can't intervene. It is Brilliance itself you write down. Get into the knack of listening and welcoming what you hear, outstandingly brilliant or at the height of simplicity or not. In fact, you do not quite go into the act of listening. You write and then find out what came.

Godwriting is subtle. It is not a contest, not even a contest within yourself. Absolutely, the Godwriting that comes from your fingers does not have to qualify as the best of the best. Truly, there is no such thing. Go ahead, yearn to Godwrite, yet don't yearn to top the market. If I want the cream of the crop of Godwriting through your lighted-up fingers today, I will have it. It will appear. It will be spontaneous to Me as well, you understand. I don't articulate it. I don't strive for it.

You cannot strive for it any more than I do. You don't have to have it. Godwriting comes on its own. You can't prod it forward. When the one in a million Godwriting comes, it won't come at your urging. It will come at your surprise. Godwriting cannot be old hat. It has to be a surprise.

Not one of My children knows what the sunrise this morning will look like. You don't paint the sunrise. You discover it. Many sunsets will dazzle you. Sunsets are yours to be amazed at. Your heart can get caught up in the sun in the brim of the sky at its horizon. And it is the same for the sunset at eventide. You are not a hero here. The brilliance of sunrises and sunsets isn't your department. They are your discovery.

No one but God is a master of Godwriting. The best you can do as a Godwriter is to subtly hear Me. It is for you to let the chips fall where they may.

Not exactly did I create Creation. I desired Creation to appear. Then I saw how it appeared, and I saw it was good. I did not personally create Earth piece by piece. I did not work at it. I didn't draw a blueprint. I am good at liking what I see. I love what I see and take it to heart. I am a good receiver.

Of all the beauty that it is said I create, I set you high. A process got set in motion. Love got set in motion all at once, not step by step. Of course, I love all as well. It isn't that you arbitrate Godwriting. You embrace it. You do not set Godwriting in motion. Godwriting flies through your heart.

I am good at desiring you to Godwrite. You, too, are good at seeing the Godwriting that creates itself the way Creation did. I see that Creation is good. You see that the creation of Godwriting is good by virtue of by listening. You know it. You hear it of its own accord.

http://heavenletters.org/an-exquisite-godwriting.html

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/23/2019 2:59:10 PM
Heavenletter #6603 Godwriting Spills Out!, February 23, 2019

God said:

Beloved, as in life, Godwriting isn’t about filling in the blanks. You are one of the seeming individuals in the world who require a wider passage than what can fit into a narrow mold. You, on the other hand, just crave greater breathing room or bolder colors, some other way to reach home.

The world likes to use prepared outlines to fill in or check off. This is not the case for everyone, not for Me, God, in any case. I am spontaneous and extemporaneous. I am Infinite. I am also instant. This is how Godwriting happens. It spurts out in a stream from Me almost silently as it arrives. You are not offered a Hollywood preview by any means; one chance at a time. Even as the same stream of My heart flows through you, Godwriting arises as it arises.

A Godwriting may arrive in installments. One word leads to another, one sentence to another, one paragraph to another and so on. You do not know what an incipient Heavenletter is going to say before it plunks itself down in writing so naturally in front of your beautiful eyes.

You are the stenographer for God. You play a significant role, yet you don’t play an all-powerful role, rather, a side role. Beloved, you may not be so keen to take on more responsibility as it is anyway.

Beloved, some Godwriters may receive the heart of Me in short snatches. Some receive the heart of Me in long extensions. Beloved, you are not the decider. You are a receiver. What comes, comes.

It is interesting that Mike, the asker of a question who prompted an earlier Heavenletter, saw the topic of Godwriting as related to Human Evolution. I see a connection, although I had not thought of it this way at the moment.

I see the connection at the same time as Evolution is ongoing. Evolution has been taking place right along. There is a burst of energy blazing forth. It is not cut and dried. Perhaps no one on earth can affirm that human evolution will complete itself, rather as it simply moves itself forward however it does.

Of course, physical evolution is only a slice of life.

Are you really surprised that Our beloved animals also communicate with Me in silent ways?

You have already known and loved dogs who advance beyond My human children by going beyond language. It is no surprise to hear that blessed sentient animals understand God and have a keen sense of respect for the Higher Power you know as God. You have heard about the testaments elephants? What can Godwriting be but greater awareness?

What can there be that hasn’t already been going on here on Earth to Our delight? There is Infinity. We spend Infinity together. There is nothing like life in the world than what you are in the midst of at this very moment. Beloved, once you get distracted from a singularly splendid remarkable Godwriting, the same way it is with childhood. A same Godwriting will ne’er return again.

Once rehearsed, so to speak, this original passage only once can come from out of the blue, for you can only pass this way once. There doesn’t seem to be another way to go around this. You are certain you couldn’t miss on what entered your heart so indelibly, yet this is how it is. You couldn’t possibly forget, yet this is just what happens when it does. You will ne’er return again. Something else new will, however. Something else miraculous yet not identical. On with the new!

http://heavenletters.org/godwriting-spills-out.html

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!