Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Sarah Pritchard

2399 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Angel Cuddle Cafe
12/31/2016 4:18:22 PM

Happy New Year – Happy New Life!

Healing Hangouts at Angel Cuddle Cafe

Happy New Year – Happy New You!

I invite you to Be the Love and Light that you truly are. I invite you to release the old which no longer serves you, make space for and let in the new.

“It is time dear ones…” Mary Magdalene

As 2016 comes to a close let the guest speakers and I at Angel Cuddle Cafe serve as catalysts to take you forward into a realm of New Beginnings, Opportunities and Possibilities. We serve as catalysts because it is you, the answer you are seeking – the you that your Soul wants you to be.

Let the wisdom and processes serve as initiations and encoding to shift you and transform your life with the changing energy frequencies. Listen to the Healing Hangouts again and receive new guidance each time, because you will have shifted each time and be a new you, with new ears to hear the new messages that you are now open to receive.

As a reminder, I’ve listed all the guest speakers to date below.

• What aha moments will you have?

• How will you shift?

• What will you remember?

• Oh! How your Soul will rejoice!

Life can be fun and entertaining when you let go and let your intuitive gifts come through.

What aha moments will catapult you forward into 2017 and beyond? – New beginnings, new life, new you. What will you release to enable the forward steps? What discoveries wait for you?

It’s the perfect time now to focus on what you can do and be for the creation of the life you dream of, for your new beginnings.

Rejuvenate, Transform and Enjoy…

the wonderful energy and expertise of our guest speakers.

Partake of each guest’s free gift and benefit from their generous special offers, guiding you to reclaim your mastery and Be who you truly are – Love and Light!

Angel cuddles…

Lisa Barnett image

Lisa Barnett – Akashic Record Expert

Special Offer

Learn about your soul contracts in the Akashic Records

ACC Free Gift Button

Michelle Carter

Michelle Carter – Divine Energy Channel & Author

Special Offer

Learn about opening your heart and filling with pure Divine love and light, releasing blocks and moving forward to a happier life in Divine Flow…

ACC Free Gift Button

Patrick Prohaska

Patrick Prohaska – Authenticity Coach & Energy Healer – Thrive Energetics

Special Offer

Learn about Thrive Energetics, integrating the whole human experience — living in the 3rd Dimension but staying connected to higher dimensions, releasing tension, being an empath, embracing the transformation, cultural contracts, shifting beliefs about self-love, money energy, gratitude and shifting into a place of surplus…

ACC Free Gift Button

Alain Deguire

Alain Deguire – Spiritual Life Coach

Special Offer

Learn about the Ascension Process from 3D to 5D.

ACC Free Gift Button

camillabiophoto1

Camilla Lundberg – Spiritual Messenger & Author

Special Offer

Learn about and experience the Messages of Love.

ACC Free Gift Button

Jen Duchene at Angel Cuddle Cafe

Jen Duchene – Queen of Joy, Royal Diviner & Healer, Speaker, Author, Astro-Numerologist & Akashic Records Consultant & Teacher

Special Offer

Rejuvenate your Royal Joy.

Become Queen of your life, Every Single Day.

ACC Free Gift Button

Noga Meir at Angel Cuddle Cafe

Noga Meir – Shaman, Spiritual Healer, and Teacher

Special Offer

Learn about life as a South American shaman and the Munay Ki Rites passed on from the Ancient Incas.

Experience and embody the space of unconditional love that is always there for you.

ACC Free Gift Button

Karen Sophia Peck at Angel Cuddle Cafe

Karen Sophia Peck – Facilitator, Teacher, Multidimensional Healer and Etheric Surgeon for Light Body Activations

Special Offer

Allowing your light to shine!

Discover Soul Planning and Divine Healing Master Key.

Bring your Soul online

ACC Free Gift Button

Sylvia Charlewood at Angel Cuddle Cafe

Sylvia Charlewood – Medium, Author and Receiver of Automatic Cathar Writings

Learn about the 7 Principles of Mediumship and how life can be fun and entertaining when you let go and let your intuitive gifts come through.

Learn about Catharism – les bon hommes and les bonnes femmes, their beliefs and the relevance of their message today.

Listen to Sylvia sharing excerpts from her book and the fascinating history of how the book came about.

The Cathar Message

Received Writings

Introducing Sylvia’s book

ACC Free Gift Button

Discover them all at:

http://angelcuddlecafe.com/healing-hangouts-gifts-and-special-offers/

Remember :

A Healthy, Happy You means a Prosperous, Wealthy You

Angel cuddles,

Sarah

P.S. So don’t delay – off to play at Angel CuddleCafe

Angel Cuddle Cafe Empowering You to Live with Ease in Love, Joy and Abundance Angel Cuddle Publishing Angel Cuddle Trails Click here with your ghostwriting needs
+0
Sarah Pritchard

2399 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Angel Cuddle Cafe
1/10/2017 4:19:07 PM
Angel cuddle cafe calendar 2017
I got creative for you with something that is intended to be helpful…

Someone kindly gave me a calendar and told me I could do anything with it, so I have adapted it, added some energy-infused photos from my Angel Cuddle Trails and made it into a downloadable monthly calendar for you. It’s a simple thing, but if you are like me, you use a number of calendars for various reasons.

You can download it directly, over at Angel Cuddle Cafe with no opt-in:

Angel Cuddle Cafe Calendar 2017

Please enjoy and make use of your gift. Happy New Year!

Angel cuddles,

Sarah

Angel Cuddle Cafe Empowering You to Live with Ease in Love, Joy and Abundance Angel Cuddle Publishing Angel Cuddle Trails Click here with your ghostwriting needs
+0
Sarah Pritchard

2399 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Angel Cuddle Cafe New Energy,New You
2/26/2023 4:33:11 PM

You Wealth World Summit 2023

Thursday February 23rd through Monday March 6th.

What's the #1 fastest way to transform your life?

It's called an 'Energy Transformation'

...an energetic shift experience that fundamentally changes your life and gives you a special shortcut to create your best life.

Our friends at You Wealth Revolution have created a unique tool called The 1 Minute Miracle™ - 7777 Hz and it opens you up to the secrets of 1,787 documented energy awakenings.

Click here to DOWNLOAD it now>>

1 minute miracle

Along with your free gift you'll also have access to The New Energy - New You™ Gathering.

Join top teachers, healers, and scientists to give a select group of people some never before shared tools to:

- Live above the frequency of stress, discomfort and worry and even how to get out of pain energy today…

- Break-free of negative energy including global fear grids, 5G, EMF, negative influences, geomagnetic stress and more...

- Transcend global struggles and discover your personal 'miracle frequency' on the 5th dimensional 'New Earth' now…

- Discover the 'real truth' about what's happening on Earth and install new key codes and activate your DNA light body...

You'll be one of the first people on Earth to experience 2023’s most transformative energies and get LIVE help, 1-on-1 Q&A, personal 'soul' healings, and daily energy practices.

The ‘New Energy - New You’ event mechanism is totally unique - there is nothing else like it on the web, radio or T.V.

Best of all - It's FREE!

($67 Value) Grab Your 1 Minute Miracle™ - 7777 Hz Free Gift Today!

Angel Cuddles,

Sarah

Angel Cuddle Publishing

+0
Sarah Pritchard

2399 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Angel Cuddle Cafe New Energy,New You
3/6/2023 6:48:57 PM
I'm excited to share this heart-centred Spiritual Entrepreneur Bundle with you because I am one of the participants, and I have a special bonus for you, if you invest in the bundle via my LINK....

spiritual entrepreneur

Bundle Bash's Spiritual Entrepreneur Bundle is Live!

March 3rd-12th

Harnessing your talents to attract clients

We all possess unique talents and skills that make us great at what we do. But how can we recognize our given talents and find potential clients who are looking for our services?

If you’re a spiritual entrepreneur, I’m excited to share a bundle of tools and resources that will help you find the exact info you need right now to improve your heart centred business and yourself.

Head on over and get all the details HERE.

This unique bundle will help you learn how to tap into your intuitive wisdom, with clarity and confidence, all the while staying mindful of business necessities like marketing, setting goals, and more.

This is a limited time offer so head on over and Get Yours Today.

You may be wondering what my contribution to the bundle is, so here's a quick peek:

cosmic ordering

I share how to get what you really want in your life and business. You really can have what you really want, if you cosmic order the right way. I show you how...

List of Participants

1. Marilyn Alauria - The SASS Experience - $997

2. Colin Yearwood - Heart-Aligned Selling for Spiritual Coaches - $197

3. Rayven Monique of Abundability - Vision Board Workshop - $97

4. Gabby Conde of A Cup of Zen - How to Use Prayer to Manifest What You Want Exercises & Journal - $37

5. Ann Hession of Soulpreneur Success Code - New Client Accelerator Program - $768

6. Sue Pats of MynuBeginning.com - Spirituality for Prosperity Masterclass - $97

7. Ruth Bowers of Ritchie Media - 25 Mandalas to Color (and ideas on how to use them) - $47

8. Cooper Gillespie of Becoming Infinite - Challenge in a Box - $37

9. Ana Tarouca of My Fair Ladies Printables Boutique - Zodiac Women Planner Templates - $27

10. Jenn Brockman of Planning Addicts - Grimoire Revamped - $30

11. Rayven Monique of Color Monthly PLR - Colorful Bucket List Planner - $52.50

12. Damla Bozkurt Aktekin of A Drop of Om LLC - Deepen Your Healing - Recorded Crystal Healing Session Bundle - $44

13. Melanie Dougherty of BittySpireLife - Solar Plexus Chakra "How To" Guide with Printable Affirmation Cards - $27

14. Bronwyn Simons of Bronwyn Simons Astrology - Practical Astrology for Business Planning - $98

15. Laurie Jonas of Living Marvelously, LLC - Creating Infinite Possibilities for Abundance Online Course - $111

16. Brittany Fagan of EPIC Woman - Expansive Journaling Practices - $33

17. Renée Stotz of Soul Alchemy Branding - I AM Collection Visual Meditations - $47

18. Virginie Vandeuren of Oxyp Design PLR - Spiritual Quotes Coloring Pages - $37

19. Gaia Girus-Nowoczyn of Empowered by Gaia - Unlock the Gates to Plenitude - €47 ($51)

20. Jennifer Lyall - Intuitive Business Decision Making Blueprint - $49

21. Joanna Ingram - Magnetic Messaging & Content Mini-Course - $47

22. Jillian Ferraro - Mindfulness Dashboard for Notion - $29

23. Kerrie Mullins-Gunst of KMG Consulting - Authenticity - $27

24. Tanya of The Peace We Crave - Positivity Self-Assessment - $27

25. Jilanne Holder of Soulful Planner - Soulful Mindset Journal + Improve Your Mindset Hub - $49

26. Karen Burke of Mad Moose Mindfulness - Pathfinding with Human Design - $37

27. Jackie Ruggiero of Active Mom Printables - Self Care Journal & Workbook - $37

28. Andrea Allen of Living Simply Creative - Building a Positive Mindset Blog Posts Bundle - $27

29. Bao Yang of Bao Yang Coaching - Effective Self-regulation 101 - $97

30. Estelle Defrance of PLR for Your Success - DFY New Beginning Wall Arts PLR - $27

31. Lara Champion of Tales From the Rouge - Mystic Love Watercolor Paper Pack - $37

32. Sarah Pritchard of Angel Cuddle Publishing - Get What You Really Want Step by Step Cosmic Ordering 21 Day Course - $55

33. Maria Ramirez of Blue Rain Orchid - Spiritual Self Care Journal - $27

34. Molly Lambert of Moonlovers Magick - Ultimate Manifestation Journal - $27

35. Cayla Twerdochlib of Deeply Rooted Healing - Inner Hunger - $67 CAD ($50 USD)

36. Gregory Reece-Smith - Moving From Survival To Freedom - $47

37. Cait Byrnes - Magical Marketing Masterclass - $69

Total Value $3,600

That's 37 Contributions for just $47

My Bonus:

If you invest in the bundle via my LINK, you can request a one to one Cosmic Ordering and Ho'oponopono consultation session, with me, once you have completed the 21 days of the course.

Just send me proof of purchase and we'll connect hearts for some Cosmic Ordering of what you really want.

This is a limited time offer so head on over and Get Yours Today.

Here’s to us taking our heart-centred businesses to a higher level

Angel Cuddles,

Sarah
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!