Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Sarah Pritchard

2399 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Angel Cuddle Cafe
6/25/2016 8:52:19 PM
Hello Sweet Hearts,

Mary Magdalene Healing Hangouthttp://tempuri.org/tempuri.html

On the day of the Summer Solstice and Full Moon, Alain Deguire and I did a Healing Hangout over at Angel Cuddle Cafe. I handed over the host seat to Alain and he interviewed me about Mary Magdalene and Yeshua's spiritual teachings. We discussed my recent Mary experience at Rennes-le-Château, amonst other topics and at the end Mary did a Light Language blessing and message of love.

You can watch the Healing Hangout here

While you are there, you can become a member for access to other member-only Healing Hangouts.

I look forward to welcoming you.

Angel cuddles,
Sarah
Angel Cuddle Cafe Empowering You to Live with Ease in Love, Joy and Abundance Angel Cuddle Publishing Angel Cuddle Trails Click here with your ghostwriting needs
+0
Sarah Pritchard

2399 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/13/2016 9:47:08 PM
I have put the audio mp3 version of the Red Peacock Tail Grounding Meditation on the same page as the video version at Angel Cuddle Cafe. You can download it to use again and again. I hope you make great use of the guided meditation.

You can download it Here. You can use this guided meditation to ground before watching the Healing Hangouts each Friday at Angel Cuddle Cafe. Or use it whenever you feel you need grounding.

It is important to be connected below as well as above. Being grounded means you are in the present moment. This aids you in manifesting/creating your dreams because you have the physical level energy.

Angel cuddles,

Sarah

Angel Cuddle Cafe Empowering You to Live with Ease in Love, Joy and Abundance Angel Cuddle Publishing Angel Cuddle Trails Click here with your ghostwriting needs
+0
Sarah Pritchard

2399 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/31/2016 4:31:02 PM

I'm excited to say that the count down has begun. The first Healing Hangout will broadcast on Friday 2nd September...

Angel Cuddle Cafe

A Healthy, Happy You means a Prosperous and Wealthy You.

Are you ready for your perfect life, and to transform your reality in every way possible?

Whatever you are facing right now, you can turn it around, or have a magnificent breakthrough in your life.

I have created a safe haven for you to mix with like-hearted supportive souls;

Join Angel Cuddle Cafe

Each Friday, I will be hosting a Healing Hangout, with a wonderful lineup of spiritual teachers, Angel Cuddlers (as I consider them) who will be sharing “spiriti-practical” tools, teachings and wisdom with you, empowering you for a better life.

Only you can heal yourself and my guest speakers will show you how. Each guest speaker will be sharing a Free gift with you, along with special offers especially put together for Angel Cuddle Cafe members. The first Healing Hangout with Lisa Barnett is broadcasting from Friday 2nd September 2016.

Your mission is to make real and long-lasting positive change in your life!

Become a member now and…

[if !supportLists]· * [endif]Live on purpose – Value yourself and shine!

[if !supportLists]· * [endif]Heal yourself.

[if !supportLists]· * [endif]Manifest your desires.

[if !supportLists]· * [endif]Be the hero you truly are.

[if !supportLists]· * [endif]Commit your life to your true dream.

[if !supportLists]· * [endif]Change your money story – Open the flow of the potent experiences your heart is yearning for. Life is an adventure, not a test.

[if !supportLists]· * [endif]Be joyfully and lovingly unstoppable!

So, don’t delay. Join Angel Cuddle Cafe today!

Registration is Free.

Watching/Listening is Free.

Free gifts abound.

Experience Initiations/Healings/Activations/Transmissions/Spiritual Support…

Angel cuddles,

Sarah

P.S. For access to all the life-transforming Hangouts you just have to register HERE

You will instantly receive a welcome gift pack with some of my angel-inspired mandalas for colouring therapy (stress relief and pleasure), an e-book on improving your self-worth, along with a channeled meditation and transmission audio.

Enjoy the gifts and partake of the very special offers. It is time… Let’s have fun on this empowering journey.

The first Healing Hangout guests include:

Lisa Barnett, Michelle Carter, Patrick Prohaska, Alain Deguire

www.angelcuddlecafe.com

+1
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/31/2016 5:00:43 PM
Hi Sarah.. read your announcement on the Adlandpro Facebook page... way to go and wishing you all the very best on your new cafe and and hangout!

Diane

+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/31/2016 5:42:51 PM
Hello to my dear Angle Cuddle friend.

So glad to see the Cage coming alive. Looking forward to this.

Myrna
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!