Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Coming Soon: United States of Trump
6/19/2016 2:38:46 PM

Coming Soon: United States of Trump

A year after Donald Trump launched his presidential bid, and against all expectations, the business mogul is the presumptive GOP nominee. Who supported him? How did he take over a Republican Party whose leaders almost uniformly opposed him?

We crunched the numbers to find out. Check back at 6 a.m. ET Monday, June 20 for the full story.

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/coming-soon-united-states-trump-n594761

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
She and Donald even got together on my Birthday! :-) Judge Jeanine One on One
6/25/2016 2:21:53 PM

She and Donald even got together on my Birthday! :-)

Judge Jeanine One on One w/ Donald Trump 6/4/16 FULL Special Interview

Jim Allen III

+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Trump: 'Who pays' for Obama's appearance with Clinton?
7/5/2016 12:41:01 PM

Trump: 'Who pays' for Obama's appearance with Clinton?

Taxpayers are paying a fortune for the use of Air Force One on the campaign trail by President Obama and Crooked Hillary. A total disgrace!

Donald Trump is criticizing President Obama's use of Air Force One to travel to a campaign event in North Carolina on Tuesday with Hillary Clinton.

“Who pays? Trump asked late Monday on Twitter, noting that Clinton will fly with Obama.

A White House official told a Time magazine reporter that the Obama administration, like previous administrations, follows “all rules and regulations to ensure that the [Democratic National Committee] or other relevant political committee pays what is required for the President to travel to political events.”

Clinton and Obama will appear together for the first time on the campaign trail in Charlotte. Trump also has an appearance set in North Carolina on Tuesday, in Raleigh.

Trump on Tuesday called the use of Air Force One a "total disgrace."

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/286449-trump-who-pays-for-obamas-appearance-with-clinton

Jim Allen III

+1