Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
A Crisis At The Canadian Border-A Tongue In Cheek Look At Our Current Situation
3/27/2016 9:15:00 PM
Hello Friends,

The flood of American liberals sneaking across the border into Canada has intensified in the past week, sparking calls for increased patrols to stop the illegal immigration. The Republican Presidential primary campaign is prompting an exodus among left leaning citizens who fear they'll soon be required to hunt, pray, and live according to conservative ideas about the Constitution.

Canadian border farmers say it's not uncommon to see dozens of sociology professors, global warming activists, and "green" energy proponents crossing their fields at night.

"I went out to milk the cows the other day, and there was a Hollywood producer huddled in the barn," said Southern Manitoba farmer Red Greenfield, whose acreage borders North Dakota . "The producer was cold, exhausted and hungry. He asked me if I could spare a latte and some free-range chicken. When I said I didn't have any, he left before I even got a chance to show him my screenplay, eh?"

In an effort to stop the illegal aliens, Greenfield erected higher fences, but the liberals scaled them. He then installed loudspeakers that blared Rush Limbaugh across the fields, but they just keep coming.

Officials are particularly concerned about smugglers who meet liberals near the Canadian border, pack them into electric cars and drive them across the border where they are simply left to fend for themselves after the battery dies.

"A lot of these people are not prepared for our rugged conditions," an Ontario border patrolman said. "I found one carload without a single bottle of Perrier drinking water. They did have a nice little Napa Valley cabernet, though, and some kale chips."

When liberals are caught, they're sent back across the border, often wailing loudly that they fear retribution from conservatives. Rumors have been circulating about plans being made to build re-education camps where liberals will be forced to drink domestic beer and study the Constitution.

In recent days, liberals have turned to ingenious ways of crossing the border. Some have been disguised as senior citizens taking a bus trip to buy cheap Canadian prescription drugs. After catching a half- dozen young vegans in blue-hair wig disguises, Canadian immigration authorities began stopping buses and quizzing the supposed senior citizens about Perry Como and Rosemary Clooney to prove that they were alive in the '50's. "If they can't identify the accordion player on The Lawrence Welk Show, we become very suspicious about their age," an official said.

Canadian citizens have complained that the illegal immigrants are creating an organic-broccoli shortage, buying up all the Barbara Streisand c.d.'s, and renting all the Michael Moore movies. "I really feel sorry for American liberals, but the Canadian economy just can't support them," an Ottawa resident said. "After all, just how many art-history majors does one country need.

Have A Great Week,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+2
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: A Crisis At The Canadian Border-A Tongue In Cheek Look At Our Current Situation
3/28/2016 1:48:38 AM
I love it Phil! Ingenous and funnier than owl poop is slick!

Quote:
Hello Friends,

The flood of American liberals sneaking across the border into Canada has intensified in the past week, sparking calls for increased patrols to stop the illegal immigration. The Republican Presidential primary campaign is prompting an exodus among left leaning citizens who fear they'll soon be required to hunt, pray, and live according to conservative ideas about the Constitution.

Canadian border farmers say it's not uncommon to see dozens of sociology professors, global warming activists, and "green" energy proponents crossing their fields at night.

"I went out to milk the cows the other day, and there was a Hollywood producer huddled in the barn," said Southern Manitoba farmer Red Greenfield, whose acreage borders North Dakota . "The producer was cold, exhausted and hungry. He asked me if I could spare a latte and some free-range chicken. When I said I didn't have any, he left before I even got a chance to show him my screenplay, eh?"

In an effort to stop the illegal aliens, Greenfield erected higher fences, but the liberals scaled them. He then installed loudspeakers that blared Rush Limbaugh across the fields, but they just keep coming.

Officials are particularly concerned about smugglers who meet liberals near the Canadian border, pack them into electric cars and drive them across the border where they are simply left to fend for themselves after the battery dies.

"A lot of these people are not prepared for our rugged conditions," an Ontario border patrolman said. "I found one carload without a single bottle of Perrier drinking water. They did have a nice little Napa Valley cabernet, though, and some kale chips."

When liberals are caught, they're sent back across the border, often wailing loudly that they fear retribution from conservatives. Rumors have been circulating about plans being made to build re-education camps where liberals will be forced to drink domestic beer and study the Constitution.

In recent days, liberals have turned to ingenious ways of crossing the border. Some have been disguised as senior citizens taking a bus trip to buy cheap Canadian prescription drugs. After catching a half- dozen young vegans in blue-hair wig disguises, Canadian immigration authorities began stopping buses and quizzing the supposed senior citizens about Perry Como and Rosemary Clooney to prove that they were alive in the '50's. "If they can't identify the accordion player on The Lawrence Welk Show, we become very suspicious about their age," an official said.

Canadian citizens have complained that the illegal immigrants are creating an organic-broccoli shortage, buying up all the Barbara Streisand c.d.'s, and renting all the Michael Moore movies. "I really feel sorry for American liberals, but the Canadian economy just can't support them," an Ottawa resident said. "After all, just how many art-history majors does one country need.

Have A Great Week,

Phil

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+1
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: A Crisis At The Canadian Border-A Tongue In Cheek Look At Our Current Situation
3/28/2016 2:48:23 AM
Hi Jim,

Glad you stopped by and thanks for the great comments. As you know, this has been a particularly trying week here at ALP and I figured we all could use a little humor, especially at the expense of the Liberals!

Here's a few that I think you'll appreciate.

#1 – Did you hear about the new Obama Diet?

You let Putin eat your lunch every day.

#2 – How does Obama win the war on terror?

He renames it! Its now the overseas contingency operation.

#3 – Did you hear about the reporter who asked Obama a hard question?

Neither have we!

#4 – How many democrats does it take to change a light bulb?

5! Al Gore to insure it’s a CFL, an EPA agent in case the bulb breaks and a mercury cleanup is necessary, a person to bail out the home owner, an ACORN member to ensure that the right person changed the bulb, and a member of the media to celebrate the change.

#5 – Why can’t Obama dance?

Cause he has two leftist feet.

#6 – Some Republicans are saying that due to his current scandals, President Obama should be impeached.

In response, Obama laughed and said, ‘Two words fellas: President Biden.’

#7 – Why won’t Obama have a turkey for Thanksgiving?

Because Vice President Biden will be out of town.

#8 – Democrats and liberals always say they are smarter than conservatives.

If that is true, then why do Democrats always have problems filling out a ballot?

#9 – Majority Leader Harry Reid is considering a plan for higher payroll taxes on upper-income earners to help finance health care legislation.

So apparently, healthcare will be paid for by the New York Yankees.

#10 – What do Obama and financial scam artists have in common?

They both say “yes we can,” they both give hope, they both take your money, and they both will leave you penniless in the end.

#11 – Speaker Nancy Pelosi is in Shanghai to debate climate change with Chinese government officials. I think she’ll do fine.

These negotiations always come down to whoever blinks first.

#12 – How many Democrats does it take to change a light bulb?

It’s irrelevant; they still don’t know they’re in the dark!

#13 – They say that Christopher Columbus was the first Democrat.

When he left to discover America, he didn’t know where he was going. When he got there he didn’t know where he was. And it was all done on a government grant.

#14 – What do you get when you offer a liberal a penny for his thoughts?

Change.

#15 – What’s the difference between Bill Clinton and government bonds?

Government bonds will mature someday.

#16 – What do you call a basement full of liberals?

A whine cellar.

#17 – Nancy Pelosi has now been elected the new House minority leader.

She was smiling from ear to ear, which is pretty impressive considering how far her ears have been pulled back.

#18 – Joe Biden accidentally revealed the location of the Vice President’s top secret bunker.

The guy can’t help it. But he did apologize. He said, “I am so sorry for the mistake. The launch code is 85334. It will never happen again. It will never happen again. My Gmail password is robot23. What am I doing? The house key is under the plant near the doorstep.”

#19 – What kind of doctor do you need to fix Obamacare?

A URLologist.

#20 – What’s Obama’s new slogan in these tough times?

Spare Change You Can Believe In!

#21 – Today is #CyberMonday, the day you can buy anything online.

And by “anything,” I mean anything but health insurance.

Have A Good One My Friend,
Phil
“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+1
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/31/2016 3:20:55 AM

this is me going..... now now.... and then groaning...

Thanks for sharing your forum... :-)
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/31/2016 3:40:09 AM
Hi Diane,

Glad you enjoyed the Forum my Friend. I love the little Red Head with Braces.

Funny thing, my Nephew, who had braces at the time, was dating a cute girl back in School, who also had braces. I wouldn't say that they hit it off immediately, but I do know that Sparks flew when they first kissed and I heard that they were Stuck on one another for quite a while.

Wishing You A Happy Week,

Phil

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!