Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: It's Time For The 29th Edition Of The Feature Of The Week aka Person Of The Week!
2/7/2006 12:43:20 AM
Hi Cheryl! Congratulations on being conferred POTW and have a great week! As Always, Sunny http://www.freewebs.com/sunnyxp
Your Friend and Networking Partner Sunny Lim
+0
Donna Lira

572 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: It's Time For The 29th Edition Of The Feature Of The Week aka Person Of The Week!
2/7/2006 1:06:51 AM
Hi Cheryl, My esteem friend. I just had to stop in to CONGRATULATE you on your well deserved nomination as POTW. Your Bio was so interesting and sweet and loving of a story. BTW, my Danny is from Midland, Texas, born and raised. Small world. If there was anyone in our community that was deserving it is you! You are a kind, caring, and giving person that is always polite to your fellow ALP members. I know this personally. I personally am VERY PROUD to be able to call you friend. Thank you for being you. You are a breathe of fresh air! Enjoy your week in the limelight my kind and sweet friend. Donna aka texgirl
+0
2/7/2006 5:14:40 AM
Congratulations Cheryl!! It is well deserved. I am honored to have met you and have the opportunity to correspone!! Have an awesome week! God bless you,
Your Guruette On The Net Marianne McEachern Success Consultant
http://www.GuruetteOnTheNet.com
+0
2/7/2006 5:43:11 AM
Hi Cheryl, Congrats on POTW.. couldn't go to a more deserving person. I am happy to have you on my friends list, look forward to getting to know you better. Thanks for your support and posts in my forums, it really does help ones esteem going. Thanks Leanne Busby
+0
2/7/2006 7:14:13 AM
CONGRATS TO YOU CHERYL Good to see a nice lady in POTW, You deserve this honor a lot. Hugs from Arild
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!