Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
RE: M & S Public Relations
11/18/2016 9:24:14 PM
It is this 'INCOMPREHENSIBLE, AWESOME, INVISIBLE' being we call God, Allah, Jehovah - or whatever other name one cares to use, who you should be asking for help, Michael Caron. Simply, my opinion. You have a much better chance. This being - as far as 'I' am concerned - based on the many times I personally have received HIS/HER/ITS help, is 'very real'. However, one must firstly be 'IN-TUNE', Acknowledge His very existence - 'DAILY', AVOID conflict and retaliation in EVERY circumstance possible, put in lots of effort toward the IMPROVEMENT OF SELF, learning to love EVERYONE who you meet in your every day life - no matter the culture, colour, shape or size, help others wherever possible, and basically SEARCH for any 'So-Called' enemies - it matters not if you are rejected as it was 'YOU' who put in the effort to heal a certain issue between you both, then you HAVE THE RIGHT TO ASK. Otherwise, we are on our own.......This comment is made by a person who does NOT claim to be a member of ANY religion....
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/b2a634c81 Hello AdlandPro friends, I am an 80 year old retired singer. With Adland Pro permission I will post one of my songs in the hope of me meeting someone who can help me attain international stardom. I feel I have the ability....Best regards....George
+0
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/18/2016 11:38:06 PM
George,
One of my problems has been my computer. I have sent several of your songs to my contacts and they have said that they did not come up. I would like you to email Keith Bradford at kmarecords@aol.com tell him who you are and include some songs, (as many as you would like) especially country, and let me know how things work. This has been one of the problems that I have been having. I really need you to do this for me because I know that once he hears these songs you will make it. Thank you.
~Mike~

M&S Public Relations (CEO)

Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+0
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/19/2016 1:30:16 AM
10_1_136.gif
Although it is probably already too late, I am going to send some conversations to you from Ramco Global Distributors and lists of songs that they submit to various radio stations. They are with Sony Music and have the largest inventory of songs available anywhere. They do charge for you to submit a song or album, but that money is used for legal purposes such as securing permission to use the song or if the song is an original, to secure a copyright for the song. To work with Ramco, you must have someone to represent you. We had two artists in the past year that trusted us enough to pay our promotions fee. They are ready to reap their rewards. At this point I don't care what genre music you sing. Listen to the following songs that are being shopped to over 14,000 radio stations world wide, and be assured that each one of these artists are making money or getting ready to make money and if you like what you hear, give Bob Brown a call at (501) 413-8444 and tell him you were referred by Mike Caron at M&S Public Relations. If, sometime in the future you would like to pay our fee of $150.00 for two full years, fine, if not, and you can live with yourselves, fine. I am not getting any younger and I have already lost everything anyway.

GOD BLESS YOU

~Mike~

M&S Public Relations (CEO)

+0
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/19/2016 1:44:39 AM
Well, here we go my friend

Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone

-------- Original message --------
Date: 10/29/16 5:14 PM (GMT-06:00)
Subject: Fwd: Release Processing Activity Report

CONGRATULATIONS ARTISTS! THIS NOTIFICATION IS TO LET YOU KNOW THAT YOUR RELEASE IS OUT THERE SPREADING YOUR SONGS TO THE WHOLE WORLD TO LISTEN TO, LOVE, AND BUY. ALL THE DISTRIBUTORS WILL PROMOTE AND SELL YOUR CD. ALL OF THE RADIO STATIONS WILL RECEIVE YOUR SUBMISSIONS FOR AIR PLAY. AIR PLAY BUILDS YOUR FAN BASE AND BRINGS YOU ROYALTIES. (THE RAMCO TEAM)

Sent: Saturday, October 29, 2016 1:01:30 AM
Subject: Release Processing Activity Report

RAMCO GLOBAL / USA NETWORK, INC.

The following e-mail was sent to you by the The USA Network Promotion Team. To change your email preferences, usanetwork@comcast.net .

Hello,

We're happy to let you know that we've approved the following release(s) you submitted via Release Builder:

• Kirk & Maria Benham | Loving and Losing You | 191018085735
  • Bobby Brown | Rock, Rock, Rockabilly Show #1 | 191018266783
  • Sand Dragon | Excursions into the Abyss | 191018303686
  • Billy Mac | 8 Second Ride | 191018340612
  • John Forrest Long | Tunes in Search of a Musical | 191018343057
  • Deborah J. Norris | Fake Cowboy | 191018350710
  • Deborah J. Norris | Tennessee Fire | 191018350765
  • Deborah J. Norris | He's My Only Rock | 191018350826
  • Host: Bobby Brown | Rock, Rock, Rockabilly #2 Show | 191018359256
  • Meandjonathan I Scriptures of My Life (Epistles of Jonathan)
  • Meandjonathan I Scriptures of My Life (Epistles of Jonathan)

Keep in mind, delivery of your releases to stores will begin within 7 days and can be tracked in the delivery reports listed for each release in your catalogue. Your releases should go live in no time but may take up to 4-6 days depending on turnaround times of each store.

usanetwork@comcast.net

michael caron <michaelcaron2000@gmail.com>

Oct 29

to Bill
I believe you are making progress. This time you heard from the people that release the songs, not our buddy Bob. Bob called Chrys, spoke with him, and sent him a contract. Chrys told him that it will take some time to record some of his songs to send him. Bob got back to him and said, "Oh, my God. You don't have any songs recorded" I basically asked him the same thing. Your business is Black Hawk Entertainment and you have a picture of your band on the website, but no music. I asked him how he is able to get any business if people can't get a sample of his music.

Bill McKee

Oct 29

to me
Hello Mr Mike, yes things are moving now. the cd is finally rreleased and now working with Keith !!!!! We're going to get there my friend. Blackhawk no entertainment. What is that all about . We'll Mr Mike, I'll try to call you tomorrow. I don't know if you got my message today but I wanted to tell you about the cd and Keith.
I'm really pumped
1.79 GB (11%) of 15 GB used
Last account activity: 38 minutes ago
Details
+1
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/19/2016 1:50:12 AM

Bob <usanetwork@comcast.net>

Oct 5

to usanetwork

RADIO PLAY EXPRESS SUBMISSIONS FOR AIR PLAY ON YOUR SHOWS & PROGRAMS

Hello Music Directors & DJ's! Please review the following releases for air play on your shows & programs. .We sure thank you. Jeanie...rep
NEW RELEASE "SURPRISE ARTIST GUESS WHO"
COUNTRY LOU WATSON
ROY HALE
BILLY MAC
STEVE DAGGETT
ROY HALE
SAND DRAGON
LAWRENCE SAVAGE
JOHN DARTNELL
ROBERT LYNN BROWN
KIRK & MARIA BENHAM
PETE ROSE
VICKY TREZAK
ROY HALE
14 Attachments
1.79 GB (11%) of 15 GB used
Last account activity: 44 minutes ago
Details
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!